• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,641 Views, 48 Comments

Maybe what's..... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 13-15 to the Maybe series. Follow the main character thought his new adventures as he tries to understand and accept his life with Twilight.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,641

Chapter 5

Chapter 5 – A Lovely Dinner

“No, no no.” Rarity looks over Twilight as she gives an annoyed sigh.

“Rarity, I’m sure it looks fine.” Twilight looks to Spike for some kind of agreement, “Spike this looks fine right?”

Spike is too busy staring at Rarity to hear Twilight.

Rarity floats her scissors back to her, “Oh don’t be silly darling, you asked me to help you with a dress and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Twilight is annoyed by her comment as she raises her voice, “A dress won’t be nice if the pony who is supposed to see it leaves because he thinks his date forgot.”

Rarity laughs at her angry snap, “Honestly he lives with you and knows almost no pony, and he would wait at the restaurant. Besides he’s probably not even there yet.”

Twilight looks over her dress in the mirror as she talks, “Oh and why is that?”

Rarity gives a surprised sigh, “All guys are late to a date, and if they're not then we should be.”

Twilight is confused at her comment, “And why does that make sense?”

Rarity bats her eyes at Twilight, “Why that way it gives us something to complain to them about.”

Twilight looks out the window of the boutique, “I don’t want to be late for my first heart and hooves date.”

Rarity hushes her, “You won’t be.” She then taps her hoof to her face.

She then pulls her hair down beside her as she lets out a girlish squeal, “Rubies would look great on this! Wait right there.” She turns to Spike, “Spike would you be a dear and grab that chest over there.”

Spike jumps to his feet and runs happily to the huge chest and try to pull it from its spot.

Rarity pats Twilight back and gives her a happy smile, “Just a bit longer.”

Twilight gives another sigh as she looks at the sun starting to set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The realization of your situation hits you like a rock to the face as you feel Rainbow’s warm lips push themselves onto your now erect member. She slowly moves herself up and down you letting out low moans each time she pushes you further into her. Your body is holding you back but your mind is screaming at you to stop this. After a few minutes of her riding you you finally are able to slide out of her, you quickly roll her off of you, which does not help matter much as you now lay on top of her. She lets out a low moan as you do this, “Hey, don’t be so rough.”

Your ears and face are now pulsating with an unbearable amount of heat as you yell at her. “What are you doing!”

She smiles at you nothing, “*hic* Who are you doing!” She gives a laugh as she rubs herself along your body.

You quickly pull yourself to your feet as back away from her. As you do this she sets up from the ground and looks at you, her giggly expression is now replaced as she looks at you, “What's wrong?”

Your heart is pounding as thoughts of Twilight’s face run through your head, What if she found us! What if she finds out! What if Applejack walks in!

Rainbow is now on her feet as she puts her hoof on your chest, her eyes are water and her voice is shaky as she talks, “I…I’m sorry…I just you know I have always kind of found you attractive and and I thought that if….”

Your mind is screaming for you to run but your legs are shaking too much to move you, your mind is at ends with what you were about to do…how could you be with Twilight but wanted to do this soooo bad and why did it take you so long to realize it! You lower body still throbs as you stand in the cider smelling barn.

Rainbow’s voice cracks as she continues to talk. But you move yourself from her hoof, as you do this you get a burst of energy that you use to run towards the barn doors. As you push through the doors you bump into Applejack, “Well where you going in a hurry I got the new-.”

She stops talking as you run pass her.

Applejack walks over to Rainbow who is staring at the ground, “What happened?”

Rainbow doesn’t turn her face from the ground as she talks, “I lost.”

Applejack puts her hoof on Rainbow’s back, “Oh come on Rainbow cheer up you can’t always win.”

Rainbow now cries and grabs hold of Applejack, she has no idea why she is crying but she does her best to cheer her sad friends up.

You continue running until you find it hard to breath, your heart pounds and your breathing is now a heavy panting, the sun is down and the cold air of the night strikes against your coat. It would feel nice but you the only thing you can think at this moment is that you're a terrible, horrible monster and you need to get as far from the barn as you possible can. You start your run back to town up again. Every time you feel like stopping you push harder with your hooves on the ground and repeat in your head, how can I promise nothing bad will happen if I can’t even control myself!

As the hay covered houses get into view you start to slow down a bit. With the sight of the houses you're already swamped mind is rush with a new thought... I am supposed to meet Twilight! You dart your head back and forth the streets trying to remember how to get to the restaurant.

A small grey stallion notices your nervous and breathless stance, “Hey buddy you ok?”

You paint at the pony that stands beside you, “I….need…..to.” You’re still out of breath as you try to
ask the pony your question.

The pony you stand of blinks his green eyes at you, “Get a breath mint?”
You swallow and try to collect your thoughts, “…Where is The Green Clover?”

The small grey stallion points down the street to your right.

You snap your head down the street, “thanks….”

The short stallion says his name, “Tombstone, also take a bath you smell like a drunk.” The grey pony walks past you as you race towards the brightly lit up building.

You look at the tables outside, same hay chairs and simple tables…yep this is the right place. You look at the line of ponies that has formed in front of the building you think to yourself; I don’t have time for this. You push through the line and up to the host, “Did a Twilight Sparkle go in yet?”
The ponies behind you are making comments on how rude you are but you don’t care right now about petty insults. The host pony looks over the list and says in a real snooty voice, “No, now please step aside you bum.”

You get pushed aside by another pony. Your mind now races, did she already go in and leave! You push this thought out of your head as you race to the library; you have convinced yourself that she hasn't let yet. As you run down the small roads you dodge couples and try not to throw up on yourself, running after drinking is a bad idea, note to self.

When you reach the library you push open the door, “Twilight?!” You listen to your voice ricochet off the walls, but no other voice comes back. You collapse on the ground to exhaust to try to go to another place. You now feel tired from all the cider you have drunk, but you moment of exhaustion is quickly replaced with an image of Twilight happily waiting outside of a restaurant for somepony who will never come. You think over any other place she could be, maybe Rarity knows... you pull yourself from the ground and start back to the road outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Rarity I don’t want any more gems!” Twilight walks towards the door of the boutique as Rarity crawls on the ground.“You must you MUST!”

Twilight’s voice is now in a high pitched yell, “I don’t’ need any more Rarity.”

Rarity jumps in front of the door, “But Twilight it’s not done!”

Rarity presses herself into the front of the door, “You have to let me finish my… master piece.”

Twilight wraps Rarity in a purple aura as she teleports her behind herself. “Thank you Rarity but I think you have done enough.”
Rarity grabs Spike and points to Twilight, “Do something!”

“Oh come on Twilight it can’t be too much longer.”

Twilight hoofs to the window, “its waaaayyyyy pass the time of my reservation so there goes that plan, I don’t want him standing there all night.”

(Outside)

As you near the boutique you can hear voices inside, you assume it’s just a customer as you open the door.

“…And I.” Twilight looks to the door as you open it.

She is dressed in a sapphire blue dress that covers her backside, there are starts around her dress that are traced with small red stones, the dress is flared up towards her back hooves with a lighter blue fabric, on her hooves she is wears what looks like crystal blue shoes. The dress is connected around her neck with a purple start again traced with the tiny red stones. But the dress is not what impresses you, the dress and the way she has her hair laid brings out her soft purple eyes, which look so beautiful as they sparkle with the moonlight from behind you hitting them.

She talks in a soft voice, “Sorry I didn’t make it to our date…are you mad?” She bites her lip nervously as she waits for your responds.

You run to her and embrace her with a kiss. “I don’t care.”

Twilight breaks the kiss and giggles at you, “Why do I taste cider?”

You bite your lip as you stare at her face, you know you should tell her but you can’t. So you answer her question with another kiss. As you pull back from her you stare at her, “Where do you want to go?”

Her eyes sparkle as she walks past you, “Home, I still have something to give you.”
You follow close behind her as she bats at you with her tail.

Rarity watches as you both leave, “Oh try not to be late tomorrow, I hate to miss the train.”

Spike starts after you two but Rarity stops him with her hoof, “um...maybe you should stay here tonight.”

End of chapter 5