• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,640 Views, 48 Comments

Maybe what's..... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 13-15 to the Maybe series. Follow the main character thought his new adventures as he tries to understand and accept his life with Twilight.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,640

Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Total cord

“Surprise!”

Your eyes are still shut as these words hit your ear; the happy laughing voice is not what you thought you would hear. You open your eyes and come face to face with the statute only this is not statue. You look at the smiling creatures face, one tooth hangs from his mouth and his coloring to his body is just as mismatched as his body.

You stare into the creatures face, his yellow and orange eyes are kind of creepy but somehow they are calming. The only other time you have seen eyes like this was from Hay Barrel and she wasn’t even real. “Um…hi?”

Discord lets out another laugh as he reaches for you, “Oh happy day, it does speak.” As he talks you feel a party hate being placed on your head, “…You know I thought you were struck dumb but now I can see you’re just slow.” He blows a party whistle at you and throws some confetti at you.

He smiles at you but it quickly fades as you give him an emotionless stare, “Oh honestly can’t you at least have a little bit of fun? She is. ”He snaps his fingers on his claw hand and in a poof of orange smoke you see Twilight standing. She still has the apple in her mouth and she seems to be stuck to the ground. “see she is as happy as a stuffed pig!” he laughs crazily at this joke.

Discord moves his arm over you as he talks, “Honestly I think she is better this way.”

You run over to Twilight and remove the apple from her mouth. She spits a bit as she yells to Discord, “Whatever your planning you can’t get away with it!”

Discord flashes himself next to Twilight, “My Twilight look at you, you must have had a really good year you look bigger, eating well hmm?” His happy orange eyes flicker a darker color as he continues. “I have not been eating well.” He laughs as he talks, “you know being stone and everything.”

Discord flicks his claw and Twilight’s hooves are pulled from the ground.

It’s at this point you notice where you are…or at least what’s around you, the area or room is black but only a small part where you three stand, you can’t see a sky only the grey stone ground that Twilight picks her hooves from.

Twilight looks at Discord and takes a defensive stance as she calls back to him, “Discord I’m not going to play your games this time and…-“

Discord’s eyes turn a coal dark as he lets out a roaring yell interrupting Twilight, “DID I SAY…” He pauses to clear his throat. “One moment please.”

You walk in front of Twilight as Discord finishes his throat clearing with a cup of tea he just poofed into his hand.

As he looks back to you two his eyes change back to the happy orange and yellow and he lets out a laugh as he looks you over, “oh my you have stepped in front of Twilight.” He gives a dramatic sway of his arms, “Whatever should I do?”

Twilight pushes past you to Discord, her voice is now a more raised as she calls to him, “Discord you can’t win, we will use the elements of harmony against you just like before!”

Discord poofs a chair underneath him as he talks, “Aw yes the elements of harmony, just as powerful as the fragile ponies that wield them, tell me how is your loyalty?” He laughs at you now.

Twilight doesn’t back down as she talks, “Discord I know you have something planned and I’m going to stop it.”

Discord laughs as he listens to her, “Oh Twilight you make me laugh.” He poofs a tissue to his claw and blows his nose, after doing this he then eats the tissue. “Where are my manners did you want one?”

You look at him in disgust as he does this.

As the weird creature fiddles with his mismatch arms he talks in a low voice, “You know what Twilight, you're right I’m not going to play games…I am planning an escape and there is nothing you can do to stop it…”

Twilight is taken back by his confession but she is quick to hide it, “You're foolish Discord, when we get out of here we are going to tell Celestia and you can’t do anything to stop us.”

Discord snaps his claw and Twilight’s horn disappears.

“MY horn!”

He lets out a hearty laugh, “Oh don’t worry Twilight events are already set in motion, I just can’t have you two scurrying off before I tell you my plan.” He poofs a glass of chocolate milk into his claw as he talks and sits back in his throne.

Twilight looks at Discord in confusion, “Why…why would you tell us?”

Discord finishes the milk then eats the glass; he talks in a low voice, “Well my dear when I release you from my prison you won’t remember a thing so telling you somethi…-“
Twilight interrupts him again with an excited laugh, “HA, That’s what you think bu…” Twilight’s
mouth is closed shut as her mouth and face seem to morph into each other.
Discord lets out a happy laugh as he watches.

Twilight lets out a muffled squeal as she looks to you. You face Discord and yell at him, “Hey! I don’t care who you are or why you’re a fucking stone but if you thin…”

Discord flashes in front of you and stares you down as he grasps you with his claws, “You dare challenge me!” His orange eyes have changed to the coal black from before as his claws dig into your sides. You cry out in pain as he does this, but you focus on yourself being out of his claws and as you feel your tingling sensation leave your body you open your eyes. You have teleported out of his grip in front of him.

He laughs as he floats back to his floating throne, “ha ha, honestly not killing you was the best mistake I ever made.” He smiles at you as he talks, “You have made my job so much easier!” He points to you with his claw, “Sure having you dead would eventually mess with Twilight but now you and Rainbow dash, uhhh that makes it so much easier!“ He looks to Twilight who now has her eyes focused on you, “Oh Twilight it’s a real shame you won’t remember any of this… it really is an interesting story would you like to hear it?”

Discord is taken by surprises as a green flame passes by his face, “Whoa!”

You breathe heavy after you’re what you just did. Your mind is full of anger; depression and an over feel of... hatred to his voice. You yell to Discord now, “You think my life is a game!?”

Discord laughs as he looks at you, “Chrysalis was right human magic is very strong when it’s used from hatred.”

You let losses another burst of the green flame from your body, you don’t know how you’re doing this it just is flowing through your body now and you feel its tingling all over you. “Do ya?!”

Discord continues to laugh at your anger, “Oh..*ha ha ha* stop please *ha ha ha*. NO more…no more.” He wipes a tear from his eye as he continues, “All I did was give you a cursed book what you did was on your own accord, well maybe a few nudges.” He smiles devilishly as he looks at you.

Your body is shaking as you feel more anger feeling you mind. “…I will not be a puppet to anyone anymore!”

Discord sits back down in his throne, and with a smile and coal colored eyes whispers to you, “you will never have a choice…good bye.”

He snaps his fingers and your sight goes blank.

End of chapter 4