• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 1,640 Views, 48 Comments

Maybe what's..... - Fat1thatyoulove



Part 13-15 to the Maybe series. Follow the main character thought his new adventures as he tries to understand and accept his life with Twilight.

  • ...
4
 48
 1,640

Chapter 4

Chapter 4 – Bad taste.

Going back home was almost worthless, you expected to find Twilight somewhere in the house but instead you get a note saying that her and Spike went to Rarity’s. For the last few hours you have been doing nothing but levitating a book around your head, you’re not trying to read it you just are bored and this keeps your mind off of think. The book spins around your head and each time it passes by your eyes you follow it, magic for derpys…

You never really have liked books all too much and being in a quiet library surrounded by nothing but books is starting to give you a headache. But the silent screaming of the library is brought to an end as the front door thumps.

You place the book back and walk towards the door to open it.

The doorway is filled with Applejack and Rainbow, “You feeling better sugarcube?”

You smile and nod to Applejack’s Rainbow talks, “Good, cause I don’t want you crying when you get beat.”

After being alone for a few hours you don’t really have the energy to tease Dash so you just nod your head and follow them down the road. Rainbow follows above and Applejack walks beside you pulling a wheelbarrow full of apples. For the shack of conversation you start talking.

Applejack sighs as she talks, “No, it’s hard to get ponies to buy something when you have Pinkie pie running around cramming food at ponies.”

You give a friendly laugh at her comment.

Rainbow starts complain above you, “Oh for pete's sakes we are not going to have a boring conversation all the way there are we?”
Applejack gives a low and annoyed hum at Rainbow.

Rainbow flips over onto her back as she flies above you two, “If you want to hear a REAL conversation you should hear about how fast I went to day!”

Rainbow grabs your head as she starts explaining her story.

Applejack interrupts Rainbow before she could start, “So how are you and Twilight going to celebrate Hearts and Hooves day?”

“We are…-“

Rainbow’s laugh stops you from talking, “Let me guess she’s going to make you read a book to her or something right?”

You're annoyed at her comment, “No, where going to The Green Clover for dinner.” You look at Rainbow, “And what are you doing?”

Rainbow’s happy expression is changed as she again flips over onto her back and flies above you, “Oh I’m not into that girly stuff.”

“What she means to say is she don’t have a special somepony this year.”

Rainbow snaps at Applejack in a high pitched voice, “It’s not that I don’t have one, it’s that all the guys in this town are boring.”

“Oh come on Rainbow, there are plenty of good stallions in Ponyville.”

You nudge at Applejack and whisper, “No one will go out with her cause they're intimidated.”

Apple gives a light laugh at your comment.

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?” Rainbow pushes her face at yours.

You have never been intimidated by Rainbow…but now you don’t have size over her and she does kick hard enough to stop a wolf, with that in mind you decide to not egg her on. “It’s a compliment.”

Rainbow pulls her face from your, “YA, I can see that.”

Your conversation is over as you reach the farm gates; Applejack takes the lead now and starts walking to the barn.
You’re a little confused as to why you would go to a big red barn for horseshoe throwing but you don’t question it as you follow her inside.

As you enter the barn you notice a table in the middle of the room with a few barrels around it, “Um, I thought we were going to do horseshoes?”

Applejack looks at Rainbow, “uhh, I thoug-“

Rainbow points to the table, “I thought we could try something different then horseshoes throwing, seeing as how I really don’t care about that I thought this would be a better challenge.”

You look over the wood table with two chairs you try to think over things that need a table, chest? Checkers? Arm wrestling? Can you even arm wrestle with no arms? “OK what is it?”

Rainbow smiles proudly as she looks at you, “Cider drinking contest!”

You laugh at her comment, she thinks she could beat you at cider drinking?! HA! If being a human college study taught you one thing it was that drink you just don’t loss in. You smile at Rainbow as you walk over to the seat, “I’ll have you know Rainbow I have already out drank Twilight, so this won’t take long.”

Rainbow takes the seat across from you, and mocks you in a girly voice, “OHHHH I have beaten Twilight, I’m the best.”

Applejack laughs at her voice, “Sugarcube don’t hurt yourself the last guy to try this ended up throwing up.”

You look back to her, “and who was that?”

Rainbow talks for her, “Thunderlane.” She crosses her arms proudly.

You try to remember something about the name but you can’t, translation, doesn’t matter then you say to yourself. “Ok whatever.”

Applejack sets the first two drinks down.

Rainbow looks over the drinks and then to you, “So endurance or speed?” She smiles as she passes,
“Or until you faint?”

You hover the cup up to her, “Faint.” She clangs her mug to yours and your contest starts.

As the cider goes down your throat it still has the same nasty, too sweet flavor like before. You almost gag on the first mug as you put it down.

Rainbow notices your reaction and start laughing, “HA, one mug? Whoa Twilight must be a lightweight hu?” She moves her head closer to your side of the table as she teases you, “That must have been how you got her in bed hm?”

Applejack moves her hoof at Rainbow, “Hush, Applebloom could be outside.”

You hover the next cup to your face, “Nope.” You try downing this one faster in hopes it would take the taste away, it doesn’t’ and you shake a little at the sweetness as it rolls down your throat.

Each time you put down the mug Rainbow mocks you. This continues as you and her continue to grab mug after mug. Five…Ten…Fifteen…Twenty…Twenty-five…….. Thirty -seven ….next barrel….
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This goes on for a while each time you start on a new barrel you feel yourself start to lose track of time. The mugs are not too big and the barrels are not that big but you are now starting to feel the cider take an effect on you. As you feel some of your word slip as you and Rainbow continue to shoot comments back and forth

The sunlight that shone through the door that use to hang in the top of the barn now shines in Rainbow’s face, wichit now makes her rainbow hair slightly glow with an aura of colors.

You don’t know how many mugs you have brought up to your face now, but as you bring this one up to you your magical grip is lost and the cider mug falls over you. As the sloppy apple cider dampens you coat you and Rainbow start to laugh.

Applejack hoofs you another mug and with it she says a number, the number sounded mumbled to you as you take the drink down.

As you push the mug back to Applejack like you have done that last countless times you look to Rainbow. She put the mug down and sways a little as she talks, “Getting…getting tired yet?”

You feel a dumb smile across your face as you awkwardly shake your head back and forth.

Rainbow looks to Applejack as she pushes down the pump to the wooden barrel, “Come on Apple.”

The barrel lets out an empty sound, she stops pushing and look to Rainbow, “Don’t you think two barrels is enough? Can’t you just tie?”

Rainbow pushes herself off the table and hoofs to Applejack, “No, *hic* I waz going to win.”

You to look to Applejack, your comment sense is now all but gone as you playfully bang your hooves on the table, “YAY, more!”

Applejack gives a concerned look as she walks out of the barn, “Ok, wait a minute.”

You now look to Rainbow and start talking, “Hey Rainbow what do you call…call a pig in a um…I forgot
the joke.”

Rainbow gives a snorting laugh at your comment; she now stares at you with half closed eyes.

You and Rainbow stare at each other for a moment, “What?”

Rainbow hiccups as she talks, “Your..*hiccup* cool, and thats thats whats cool about you...you know.”

You nod your head in a drunken agreement.

She moves herself further across the table, “No...no other guy in this this town does anything cool.”

She now stares at you with half closed eye and a drunken smile, “I...I like you.”

In the blink of an eye the table and the chair are a blur as you feel yourself come crashing to the ground. Rainbow now has her lips planted firmly on your, she pushes closer to you as she continue to hold you down. Your common sense is stricken from you as you wrap your hooves around her and kiss her, you're starts to get a surge of warmth as she breaks the kiss from you and you feel yourself slipping away in the heat of the moment.

She now has positioned herself on top of your stomach as she bends down again for another cider soaked kiss. At this point you can feel the warmth from her mare hood as she moves her body over yours with a wet trail following her venture. Her tail flicks around your bottom hooves as she continues moving herself over you.

Chapter – 4