• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 5,580 Views, 165 Comments

SCP. Secure. Contain. Pony. - SolidFerret



The mane six are sent to the SCP foundation in the middle of a containment breach. Now they must stick with a group of survivors to make it back home.

  • ...
15
 165
 5,580

???

A bright and sunny say in Ponyville. After the events of the SCP foundation, the six friends returned to there homes. The next day was filled with welcomes and tear filled reunions from loved ones.

Fluttershy was back at her cottage as she rushed to feed her animals that all swarmed her after thinking that she wouldn't return.

"Hey Fluttershy.'' A voice said.

"Hello Twilight." She said. Sorrow deep in her voice.

"How are you feeling after...?"

"Oh well I've tried to move on. But I know that it's only been a day." She said.

Twilight nodded. "Well I came to see if you're alright. I guess I'll get back to Spike." She said as she left.

But as she passed by the Everfree forest, she sensed something dark and evil coming from it, more than usual. Twilight only shrugged it off and went back to the Library.

But deep in the Everfree forest, the dirt path began to melt away as a black hole opened up. From it rose a grinning creature that only began to walk slowly towards the town. Another creature emerged from the trees. Something saw it's face. A statue stood still. Creatures stared at it. But eventually it would move. It learned to be patient.

But way out in the badlands, several helicopters and V-22 Osprey's flew towards Ponyville. Several broke away and seemed to avoid the others. As if they didn't want to obey their orders.

Back at the edge of the Everfree forest. A man in a white, SWAT attire, looking outfit gasped as if he had just woken up. He rose and looked around.

Comments ( 27 )

2050031 No. Read the new chapter.

...I feel like the SCP foundation would probably just lock the ponies in a cage. Made of teleblock alloy. On site 16. As far away from Alice as possible.

oh my...whats happening? this...does...not...look...good :rainbowderp: :eeyup:

DUN DUN DUN sooooooo will i get pony souls to eat now :rainbowhuh: i wonder if they taste like chicken :pinkiesmile: or fish :pinkiesick: muffens:derpytongue2:

I feel a sequel. :yay:More SCP adventures. I wonder how many ponies will die.:pinkiesmile:

2066981
Read. Liked, but not fav'd. I enjoyed it, but like the masses have been shouting, an editor would have helped a great deal and probably would have resulted in fewer dislikes in the beginning of the story ( 'know' shouldn't be misconstrued for 'no'). As for the learning comment I made earlier, I like learning new things and this is on hell of a library of 'Monsters' that I can use in some of my stories. It's just the amount of time needed to even have a minimal grasp on the subject of SCP that I cringed at.

Overall I feel this was a decent enough of a story for people to at least give a chance, even with the dark tag.

Pretty nice i don't really see a good cross over with SCP but this was pretty nice it was a petty that they never came in contact with 682 or had a moment with 682 and 173 being stuck staring at each other as people who have read the files 682 is scared of 173 and will never take his eyes of him so making both SCP's stuck but it was nice but thinking about it the chances of any of them surviving 682 was 0% since none to record had ever lived, also what would have been interesting if SCP-592 aka Slender Man showed up

shows promise. I not going to judge on grammar, because I'm just as guilty of bad grammar.

And that's how equestria was destroyed! XD

Very nice story. Very unexpected ending.

2363469 Yeah but the thing is, i'm sure Ramirez is still alive.

This fic is amazin. Im just curious, is there going to be a sequel because it seems like there would be? I just got SCP conainment breach the other day and I've been fucked over by 173 17 times alredy. But still amazin fic.

2490811 Ugh, I hate when I update the sequel and everyone rushes to read the first story.

2549936 There is a sequel.

Well I'm back so I'm going to post a comment on the first thing I read.

I'm actually re-reading this first because I've been very interested in SCP's lately as well as writing an SCP containment breach story (not at all pony related) as well as writing two SCP I'll be posting on the SCP website.

HBDVGJUH78FYIGVUYRF6EURYBGRKNFUIBN KFKDGFHDFJUHNYIOLOIJHLUKYGVFVHUDFYHUYIHDBGJEHUYYGEFAUAIMJ;JKJP',.lkHG/DJUGSKGDKDBKCYEcvydgfnge452yVBUGJRGBRGLNLO90YJEPO;KOJIRSGUELKHBLSFSMB KJBRFSHDSKAMFJDBSUFYHVDSJK

4584200 Are you all there... in the head?

This calls for a seqal! :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by salmoncolor deleted Oct 29th, 2020

It was pretty good, I'm only sad that none the original humans made it out

OMG Love this!!! Please continue the story!!! And can you add another character? An MTF One? To he specific (Beta-7 Maz Hatters Operative) I've been enjoying this story so far Eh? Hahaha And It's Perfect 😁 Aaand maybe some Little errors, but still.... AWESOME 🤩🤩🤩

Login or register to comment