• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 5,579 Views, 165 Comments

SCP. Secure. Contain. Pony. - SolidFerret



The mane six are sent to the SCP foundation in the middle of a containment breach. Now they must stick with a group of survivors to make it back home.

  • ...
15
 165
 5,579

SCP-001

[A/N] I'm writing this now cause I'm ending this story in a serious tone. Don't forget to ask me stuff on the blog post. Why do I call you guys programs? What inspired my OC's? It doesn't have to be about this story. It could be any question you want. Well thanks for reading till the end. Sorry the first chapter sucked. Sorry for complaining about it for the next two. Till next time. I'm Sol1dF3rr3t and I do not own My Little Pony or SCP and I claim no rights to SCP-001 when it's revealed.





The sun nearly blinded the group as the doors opened. For once, instead of dark hallways, there were plants that surrounded the glass walkway.

"Finally. Sunshine." Montes said softly. But as they reached the end, a sign caught their eyes that made Ricca and Montes' jaws drop.

SCP-001

"Holy shit." Ricca said simply. A picture of a portal was on the sign. Greg opened the door and they were greeted with several catwalks and a huge circular portal.

"Alright ponies. I want you on that portal stand." He walked over to the switches and saw a DNA scanner.

"Gonna need some DNA from one of you." Ricca said. Twilight walked over and squezed some blood from a wound she had gotten the break room. She placed on the scanner and suddenly the portal lit up. Twilight lifted her friends and then herself up the ladder and made her way to the portal.

"Okay now wait for us while I figure out how this works. Montes keep watch." Montes saluted him and made his way to the other catwalk.

It looked like the controls were simple. A button gave a one minute timer and another gave an instant transport. Ricca hit the one minute switch and saw the portal start to glow.

"Okay Montes it works. Get over here." He spoke into his radio as he climbed the latter with Greg.

"On it." Montes spoke back. But the whirling of helicopter blades stopped him in his tracks.

A helicopter zoomed over the walls of the area.

"There they are!" A voice called over an intercom. Ricca and Montes recognized it as the captain of the Mobile Task Units. Montes began to fire at the helicopter. The vehicle swung to show a minigun turret pointed at him. Before he could react, Montes felt several burning pains as bullets pierced his skin. He fell to the ground dead.

"NO!" Applejack reached a hoof out in despair at the lost of her friend.

"Fuck!" A missile fired at Ricca and Greg. It hit below the catwalk and made it collapse. Sending the two rolling back down to the switch.

"Ricca!" Fluttershy called to her. The mini gun fired again. Hitting Greg in the right side of his chest. He clutched the wound as it began to bleed heavily. A few hit Ricca. But not hitting any vital organs.

"Their done for. Leave em to rot." The intercom called. But as the helicopter pulled away, a roar sounded and a claw took out the helicopter.

"Ricca hurry!" Fluttershy yelled.

"Fluttershy I promised that I'd get you home." He called back. His bullet wounds were bleeding as well.

"You can come with us."

"Fluttershy. This is goodbye." He said. Fluttershy burst into tears as she knew that he was to wounded to make it.

"I'll... I'll miss you." She said in tears.

Ricca didn't say anything. He hit the transport button and watched as a bright flash took away his new friends. He felt happy. After killing so many innocent people, he managed to save those who were more innocent then he'll ever be.

"Come on Greg. We're leaving." He said as he slung Gregs' arm across his shoulder and carriend him out the exit on the other side of the facility.


Spike sat on the balcony staring at the blue sky. It's color matching his mood as he wondered about the dream and if it linked to where Twilight went.

Princess Celestia sat on her throne. She only looked down in sorrow for the lost of her student. But when she felt something that was like when Spike sent a letter, she perked her head up.

A bright flash lit the room. As the glowing died down, there stood the the wielders to the Elements of Harmony. They all had cuts and there manes were all dirty.

"Twilight!" She exclaimed. Spike ran up to them and stopped in front of them.

"Where were you?" She asked. They didn't say anything. Fluttershy began to weep while the others lowered their heads in respect and the fact that they had just survived the worst nightmare they will ever encounter.


Ricca had gotten out of the foundation. Greg was still bleeding heavily and was on the verge of death. Night had fallen as the moon glowed dimly. The only thing Ricca could see were trees. A dark forest. Whatever was there was better then staying at the facility, which had been turned into a warzone. Gunfire rang out in the distance and fire gave it an orange, dim, glow.

"Come on Greg. We're out of there for good." He said.

He had stopped at the first tree he saw. He sat down and put Greg down, who slumped down to the ground with only his head against the trees' roots.

He closed his eyes. The bleeding had gotten worse and soon he would succumb to death. But a familiar sound made his eyes open.

SCP-106 walked him slowly. SCP-173 appeared there, looking at him with his painted face. SCP-096 had walked slowly towards him for once. Perhaps it knew that it didn't need to charge at it's prey cause Ricca knew that he wasn't going any where.

Ricca readied his weapon. There hasn't been a sweet spot discovered that could kill an SCP. Maybe it was where the heart was. Between the eyes or just shooting them in general. Even if there wasn't, he had was gonna let these things know that he wasn't going to stand by and watch himself die.

He aimed his weapon and fired.