• Published 18th Jan 2013
  • 5,579 Views, 165 Comments

SCP. Secure. Contain. Pony. - SolidFerret



The mane six are sent to the SCP foundation in the middle of a containment breach. Now they must stick with a group of survivors to make it back home.

  • ...
15
 165
 5,579

A face not even a mother could love.

They were out the door in fear of any SCP coming back for them. Ricca may have recovered from the loss, but Twilight had tears in her eyes. She liked Allan. He was someone who didn't need words, only actions. That was a asset to him that she liked in some of the different people she met.

But she just watched him be dragged into the ground by such a hideous monster. She kept playing it over in her head. How suddenly he stumbled and was being pulled down by SCP-106. How he screamed at him and struggled with all his might to escape the creatures grip. How Ricca had him by the hand as he tried desperately to pull his friend free. How that final hand wrapped around his face as he was pulled down and was never seen again. The memory brought more tears to her eyes.

"Alright everybody listen!" Ricca called.

"Now by now, it is clear that we are a target to SCP's and Mobile Task units. As you've all just seen," He stopped to take a breath, not wanting to mention what just happened. "Not all of us might make it. So I'm ordering that we try to get these ponies out of here and back to their homes." They gave a few odd looks for making them the priority. "I know it may seem strange but they aren't from here. They need to get back and hopefully they'll take us with them. I can't promise that all of us ma make it out of this hell-hole alive BUT if you are willing to risk it all to escape this very world, please step forward."

Montes stepped forward. Ramirez followed his team mate and stepped forward. Lopez walked by Riccas' side. Jake stepped forward after Greg.

"We're all in this. Allan didn't die so we could all abandon each other." Ramirez said.

"You don't need to do this. We can leave and you guys can escape on your own." Twilight said through tears.

"No. We're here to Secure, Contain and Protect. We need to do at least one of those and protecting you," He pointed a finger at them, "is part of what I signed up for." He said.

"Come on. Lets go." He said as the others followed him into a corridor. But after a while of walking, Twilight still couldn't let Allan go.

"Ricca?"

Ricca asked "What is it?"

"Were you and Allan close?" She asked nervously. She didn't want Allan to be brought up after the 'incident.'

"Yeah. We were." He said blandly.

"Any task's you did together?" Ramirez asked.

"We did a few guarding of SCP's. We guarded SCP-1829 for a month."

"What's SCP-1829?" Twiligiht asked.

"A water-slide that digests anybody who rides in it." He said.

"A WATER-SLIDE THAT EATS PEOLPE! What has this world come to!" Pinkie Pie couldn't believe that something as fun could eat people.

"I know right?" Jake said,

"Well me and him tracked down SCP-096 in an incident where a man accidentally got a picture of it back in 90's and didn't notice it until a few years ago. Poor bastard never knew what he was looking at until he noticed something pink in the background, stared at it for a few minutes and went on with his day." Ricca said as they entered an office.

"Okay. By now this is a sector that rarely any personnel has entered. There might be some clues to help us escape." Montes said as he wondered from the group and began searching.

"Hey check this out!" Ramirez called out as he held up a piece of paper.

"Thats a shit-ton of black ink." Lopez commented on as he saw the paper.

"It appears that a highly classified SCP is being held at E-gate. Listed as elucid so it my be willing to help us if we're lucky." Ricca said.

"So we're just gonna go to an SCP that even you guys no nothing about and hope that it will help us?" Jake bickered once more at the idea.

"We got no other way. Come on, grab the paper and lets-" Banging in the vents cut Ricca off as they heard screaming. They knew what was coming from them.

"Mother fucker! RUN!" He said as the other took off in a sprint. The ponies were ahead with the Class-D behind. The others had sprinted out and across a catwalk while SCP-096 chased after them.

A corridor was rushed through by the ponies as Greg and Jake made it through and saw Montes, then Lopez with Ricca following getting through.

"Ramirez hurry!" He yelled as he saw Ramirez sprinting to the end. Ramirez was just about there with 096 crossing the catwalk. The door then suddenly closed, leaving Ramirez out.

"079! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He screamed as he pounded on the door and pressed the red button repeatedly to hopefully open the door. The others had tried to get the door open as well. Twilight had used her magic but the door was locked as if something didn't want them to leave.

Ramirez turned around and saw 096 charging with a claw raised at him. He could only scream as the claw thrusted forward in hopes of getting the others on the other side of the door.

A big thump was heard as they all looked and gasped at the sight of bloody claws poking through its metal exterior. Several looked while some ponies had tears come to their eyes.

"NO!" Rainbow Dash screamed as she charged at the door and tried to get it open. Montes had tackled her to the ground and restrained her from opening it.

"Rainbow, he's gone." He said in tears. Rainbow was blinded in tears as she struggled against his hold. Montes had to use force as he grabbed her head and turned it towards his.

"If you open that door, you won't find Ramirez. You will only find something that not you nor me or any of us want to see." He was in tears at the sound of his friend screaming and then it got cut so fast.

"I'm sorry." He said as he held her closer. "He's gone."

Rainbow Dash buried her face in his chest and sobbed.