• Published 30th Dec 2012
  • 9,446 Views, 47 Comments

Spike the Noble Dragon (Massager), or, Applejack asks Spike to massage her - Mightyfinemorning



Applejack realized how wonderful it was to let Spike scratch her hips, and wants more.

  • ...
4
 47
 9,446

Chapter 3

“Um, Applejack? Hello? Are you there?”

“Uh…who’s there?” Applejack could barely reply. The voice sounded familiar, but in her current state she couldn't discern anything else. She felt a heavy stone weighing down her eyes as well as a great urge to shut down her cognitive process.

“It’s me, Spike. Did you fall asleep?”

“Ugh…” She found it hard to think. She didn't feel dizzy. Nor did her head ache. It felt as if her brain was completely drowned from honeyed nectar, inducing a sugary coma.

“Maybe it was my massage. The book said something about it relaxing muscles.”

“Oh yes…”

Gathering all of her remaining strength, Applejack opened her eyes. The sight of the farm and the natural scenery greeted her, but her attention was immediately shifted to the little dragon responsible for her temporary slumber.

“Sorry Spike. Ah must have dozed off… Heh, your massage is darn good...” Her senses were slowly recovering, but the process was countered as she remembered how wonderfully his hands skittered around her body, the two processes engaging in a tug-of–war to take control of her body.

“Shouldn’t you get some slee—“

“Oh, no, nope. Ah feel fine! Yep. Ahm okay, sugarcube.” Thankfully her mind knew what she wanted, and it was quick to react. Applejack forced her body to stand up, showing how she was true to her words, at least on the surface.

“Are you sure?”

“Definitely. In fact, ah know there’s much more important thing to do!”

“And that would be?”

“You continuing your massage, Spike,” Applejack said sheepishly, hoping her voice didn't sound too strange. “Your massage gave me such a fine nap, and ah would like more.”

“Well, why not? I was just surprised that you were suddenly asleep. I can try other things if you like.”

“Oh, do whatever you think is necessary.”

Spike shrugged, fidgeting with his hands. “If that’s your call.”

“Yep…” Applejack’s eyes were closed already, her body knowing how best to intensify the sensations of Spike’s hands. The drowsy atmosphere returned to fill her mind once more. Her body was shaking. Actually, it was more like shivering, like when one time when she had caught a really bad cold. But she wasn't feeling cold at all this time. The raging fire of desire inside her could only be tamed by the little dragon’s claws.

“First I should finish with your hooves.”

For the next few minutes Applejack was practically out of her mind, unable to recall correctly what had exactly happened. Spike’s talons touched, scratched, caressed, rubbed, and clawed her hooves. His assaults came swiftly as a hawk, but upon arriving on the target his method quickly changed, being slow and steady as a turtle, making sure she could appreciate both his speed and technique.

He also paid equal attention to quantity. He surely wasn't a scrooge when it came to showing of his skills. He was the embodiment of a pony tale she once read, The Giving Tree, blessing her with his abundant gifts, making her cup runneth over.

Every time his hands touched the especially sensitive parts of her hooves, she flinched, twisting her body and flailing her legs wildly. The stimulation never grew dull, her head unable to register the ever-changing movement of Spike’s claws. His ten little fingers freely roamed her limbs in a way that pony hooves couldn't, surpassing her expectations on all occasion. Within the small bottom-most space of her hooves they rapidly surged upwards, twirling, spinning, and zigzagging until it landed gracefully on her flesh once again, making her body release great heat of excitement, destroying her remaining sense of doubt and anxiety, and replacing them with joy and ever greater lust for his hands.

Good times were bound to come to an end, but when Spike’s claws were finished with their dances, Applejack was busy savoring the blissful moment she could never forget.

“Done! Sorry if it tickled that much.”

Applejack smiled most heartily, signaling her approval. “Continue…please…”

The dragon wasted no time following her request, which was beginning to sound a lot like begging. Applejack welcomed his claws returning to pat her buttocks, her initial embarrassment having gone long extinct. Her body instantly reacted to the physical touch, the flames of passion burning ever so bright.

His hands gripped each side of her hips simultaneously around her cutie-marks. Once he had established a firm grip on both sides, his palms circled around the area, first slowly, increasing the pace. The lack of sharp talons scratching her skins almost disappointed Applejack for a second, but she was grossly mistaken.

Scales. Ah forgot that. Oh….

Before she could finish her thoughts, they were quickly replaced with new pleasures she wasn't aware of. Her memory never told her anything about what would happen if Spike’s rough scales made contact with her soft skin.

And she was paying the price. His palm scales were cold, reliving her body heat she was emanating excessively. But the touch of each tiny scale carving small patterns reignited the flame, creating a perfect balance between the heat and the cold, abusing her already much worn-out and battered perception.

Such sensations freely flowed inside her head, paralyzing her brain. When the circles reached her leg, Spike’s hands traced back the paths they etched in her skin. From her mouth a strange mixture of moan, groan and muffled sound came out, but she couldn't care less. His touches soothed her, but at the same time roused her to a degree she thought almost imaginable. She was drinking salty water to quench her thirst, but did it matter if the process was immensely euphoric? She needed more, and because she needed more, she had to have more. The vicious cycle was on, continuing the oxymoronic assault, twisting her mind and making her forget anything else but his hands as a result.

Spike made sure her indulgence lasted long. His hands took ample time in her skin, first starting out softly, teasing her skin. When she couldn't bear the pressure anymore, his method became rougher, his claws becoming a deadly predator and her skins helpless pray. Not that she minded that. Applejack was beginning to realize the joy of being bound by the little dragon’s touch, helplessly moaning under the sheer amount of pleasure. For this moment she was not the master of herself, her whole senses doing their bidding as Spike commanded them to be. The only liberty allowed to her was to observe and feel the process of how the dragon’s touch was debilitating her.

And yet, she felt strange how her pleasure wasn't a sexual one. Applejack knew well how her basic instincts could take her over in certain cases, but she never thought of a mere physical touch (which clearly wasn't erotic at all) would drive her fatally close to her edge.

She didn't have any time to ponder over the issue any further, for Spike’s hands were concluding their performance, the motions eventually stopping to a halt.

“Ah…” She let out a contended sigh, letting Spike know that she was greatly appreciating his service.

“Feeling better?”

“Spike, ah…oh… couldn't feel any better. Ah feel like…flyin’…” Applejack could hardly finish, her mind clinging desperately to the fading imprints the little dragon’s claws had left. The feeling of drinking too much hard cider crept into her mind, blurring her vision and affecting her head. “Ah just hope… this is not the end… nghhh…”

Apparently he had more arsenals in his store. “Actually, it isn't.”

Applejack had to make sure she wasn't dreaming. If all of this was a dream, that would've been terrible, but either her dream was blessed by Princess Luna and was meant to last long, or this was the incredible reality she was in right now.

“Hold it, Spike. Are ya sure? Ahm not dreaming, huh?”

“Uh, no. I’m sure you are very well wide awake."

There was more.

“Anyhow, I would like to ask your opinion first because I’m not so sure if you’ll like it or not."

“Of course ahm gonna like it!”

“Well, the thing is, this massage requires me to use my foot.”

“Your foot?”

“Yep. Basically the idea is for me to go on top of you and massage your back with my foot. If I apply adequate pressure it should be okay…or so it says in the book.”

Normally she would've laughed it off, probably saying “Heh, Twilight sure do have some funny books. Just where does she get such stuffs?” Though having been blessed by the little dragon’s heavenly craft, there was no way she could not take the idea seriously. Spike was light enough for ponies to carry around, so why not? Applejack forced her dazed body to think the matter over, but she couldn't find any way this could ever go wrong. She was probably more eager to try it out anyway.

“Alrighty then. Ah think this could work. Just try to be careful, sugarcube.”

“Okay. But you have to lie down.”

“Like this?” She lowered her belly down to the soft earth, her legs spread out like a spiders’. Her breathing became erratic, anticipating Spike to do his wonders again.

“That would be good. Now I’ll have to be on your top. Don’t shake!"

“Ah’ll try.”

Spike climbed her body, his cold feet standing at her back. Applejack eased her breath and stood still, waiting for the magic to start.

And she wasn't disappointed.

Applejack learned something new today: dragon’s talons could be as sharp as a griffon’s claws. The pointed instruments dug deep into Applejack’s fur, making her nearly yell. But her head was ignoring the painful sensations entirely, instead choosing to focus on the violent euphoria the dragon was causing.

Even if she could still speak, she wouldn't have asked Spike to stop. On the contrary, she would've encouraged him to stomp and scratch her back harder. It wasn't just a pinch, but she preferred it that way. Now little dragon claws weren't enough for her. She needed something sharper, inflicting her pain and letting her appreciate the very same pain.

Spike was placing his steps, mindful of his position. His somewhat sloppy footwork was easing Applejack greatly, and as he was getting used to being atop at a pony’s body the pleasure she felt only increased.

Her brain couldn't take all these waves of pleasures sweeping its nerve systems without affecting her senses. As his foots stomped her back as he moved down to her hips again, her eyelids automatically slid down, her senses concentrating solely on her massager's exotic techniques.

Her flesh burned like when she was cut by those lousy Everfree forest vines and got stung by their tiny thorns, but this time the affliction had come with a cure, her pain immediately replaced by a great sense of relief, damning her further to be enslaved by her senses betraying her to the dragon’s foot massage.

Spike walked back and forth while on top of her, covering her whole lower body, not missing a single spot. All the while he never fell, his talons hooked to her skin’s surface like a bat on the top of the cave, continuing his marvelous art, teaching Applejack the literal meaning of ‘pleasurable pain.’

“After this I should probably use my hands again. It gets a little repetitive, but that’s what I've learned so far.”

“Yes…”

It really was a ‘dream come true.’ There she was, lying on a grassy field, Spike massaging her. There was no alarm clock blaring loudly and breaking her fantasy. Nope. This was reality, the little dragon faithfully rubbing her hindquarters and she dearly enjoying it.

“Gee, are you getting sleepy again?”

“Don’t mind if ah do…your massage…too good…and don’t EVER stop!”

“Um, I don’t think there’s any point of me continuing the massage if you fall asleep…”

“Just ten more minutes, Spike. Please. Ah need this…”

“Okay…”

Applejack felt her hips getting squeezed again. She sighed happily, and fell asleep, the novel sensations affecting her sleep and turning her dream into ecstatic fantasy.


“Oh…” Applejack woke up, finally free from her captivating dream of which Spike was massaging her for hours and hours.

“Woke up?” The voice snickered.

“Rainbow Dash?” Applejack’s fur stood to an end, the sudden realization hitting her quite hard. “What are you doing here?”

“Spike came to me saying how you didn’t wake up after he was finished your massage. Oh, this is just too rich!”

“Hold it, Rainbow.”Horseapples. Applejack swallowed. “Ah knew ah should been more discreet.

“You bet, AJ! You were moaning so sexily when I first found you! ‘Oh, Spike, do it harder…’ You seem to have had a really good time with Spike!”

“Ah did not have sex with Spike, Rainbow Dash.”

“You sure did sound like one. Heck, I swear you WERE having an orgasm in your sleep.”

Applejack groaned, covering her face with her hooves. “That’s because…his massage felt mightily good.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes. Now stop looking at me with that weird look. Ah have done nothing wrong, Missy.”

“Oh, I suppose I should believe what the Element of Honesty says…ohhoho!”

“Hmph. You wouldn't have last a second if he had massaged you.”

“Is that a challenge?”

Applejack grinned, loving the fact how Dash’s voice tone was higher than usual. “Ahm just saying you wouldn't dare to try. And ah almost forgot! A pony with sensitive hooves is forbidden to be massaged by Spike. That’s the rule, ahm afraid.”

Rainbow Dash snorted. “Challenge accepted.”

“Meaning you’ll ask Spike to massage you?”

“Oh I will! I’ll show how Rainbow “Danger” Dash handles situations. Unlike you, I won’t get turned on by just getting massaged!”

“Ah’ll wait for the result.” Applejack deviously smiled under her hat. Well, no. Actually, I should see her face for myself. Yep. This will gonna be sooooo good.

“Deal! Get ready to be busted, AJ! I’ll prove some dragon massage won’t stop me!”

Rainbow Dash flew up, disappearing in an instant. After Applejack knew it for sure she was gone and, she laughed, wondering what faces Dash would make while hopelessly ravaged by Spike’s godlike massaging skills.

“Well, maybe I should check Spike so I can know when this would be happening…”


“So Dash actually fainted when you massaged her hooves?” Twilight Sparkle looked at Spike with an appalled face. “Wow, I’ve heard her hooves were really prone to tickles, but…”

“Well, uh, I didn’t know…I’m really sorry.”

“Don’t worry, Spike. It’s not your fault. Someponies are especially sensitive to physical touches. Didn’t know Dash was one of them.” She giggled.

“Okay…”

“And speaking of which, I think I should ask you to massage me as well.”

“Okay…I mean, what?”

“As Applejack has said before, you’re the only one in Ponyville to have hands. I too admit your massage will be very exceptional one of a kind. Let’s think it as…an experiment.”

“Uh, I’m not so sure. Rainbow Dash looked really funny and has been practically begging me to massage her again. I’m actually a little bit scared. One time she came through the bathroom window while I was taking a shower! Promise me you won't do such a stuff.”

Spike sighed. Starting from Applejack and now Twilight too? Maybe his dragon code thing has gone too far.

“Of course. On top of that, I’ll let you have a whole bowl of ice cream.”

“Deal!”

Oh well, he thought. Guess this isn't so bad at all. A whole bowl of ice cream could make him do the impossible.

Besides, he could practice his skills before he would service the mare of his heart, Rarity. Yes, there had been some boredom involved, as he told Applejack. But then inside his head a voice had whispered. why don’t you read this so you can do this to her? Rarity would be so pleased.

So far Applejack and Rainbow Dash had been all pleased (too pleased, in his opinion). Now he was actually beginning to feel confident. One day, he would ask Rarity if she wanted a massage. Or perhaps Twilight and others could tell her how wonderful his massage was. Then he would treat her in a way he treated others: massaging her body thoroughly, not missing a single spot, rubbing every often unreached corners, stroking her fur, tending her hooves, and finally reliving her muscles subject to manual labor…and he would tell her how he was in love with her, elegantly quoting some love poems he was memorizing daily. Her starry eyes would say yes and she would actually say yes…

“Spike, are you daydreaming about your ice cream?”

“Huh? Oh, Yes! Ice creams! I’d love to eat. Just you wait, Twilight. As a noble dragon, I shall massage you!”

And soon, Rarity as well, Spike said to himself.

Comments ( 19 )

never thought I'd see a story quite like this.
thanks you:pinkiehappy:

Aw, complete already? Man, this has potential to spill off into another story! Seriously! I would've loved to see Rainbow's antics.

Notbad.jpg

I enjoyed this.The tension and descriptions were amazing.

I like this story. I think I will miss it dearly in the coming days.

From Spike's last thought in the story, I'm assuming he planned some, if not most, of this little escapade.

You need to continue this.

please more
por favor más

Please continue this I want to see how it spreads through the town.

1915404>>1916792>>1919421 I'm sorry, but I think right now that's beyond my ability. Can't think how can I proceed without repeating what I wrote here so far.

Spike and his Magic Hands: How Spike conquered Equestria.

1919506 Well, consider writing more on the aftereffects of Spike's massage. Obviously, the others are going to want more and are willing to go quite far for it, yet at the same time, Spike is only one little dragon and will have limits on how much massaging he do.

It's a pity to end this now, things were just getting really good. :pinkiesad2:

I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story.

It made me laugh that you kept insisting through Applejack's thoughts and some dialogue that the whole thing was supposed to be an asexual form of pleasure. I believe it, it just made me laugh.

It's really odd though. Your grammar was fine right up until the last chapter's dialogue. The wording and the grammar both needed some work, but the story was fine. I really would love to see something to continue this, but I understand there might not be anything left to say really. Just a sign of good work. :twilightsmile:

10/10.

I have the weirdest boner right now...

1919506
Yes, you can. :pinkiehappy: How?:derpyderp2:
We will start with Rainbowdash , how about this ? By following the sequence of events : 1 ) How to spike her seat easily - Here you should focus on the interpretation of someone who is sensitive to the touch , something quite different from Applejack , which is a hard and totally non- sensitive working at all. I suggest some reading on the subject before, especially about how people react well . Look, you're not going to repeat everything , you're going to describe a very touch sensitive character, an alias which is a special horror fru -fru treatment.:unsuresweetie:
2 ) psychological Narration , not concentrated in the material world - you should seek the sensations of the mare and as a pegasi should feel totally different from a pony- land. Ponies - land are hard and rigorous , pegasi should be more sensitive to certain things and more resistant to the other . This difference will give you a good material .:twilightsmile:
3 ) Humor - this must be one of the good parts . Believe . I think most here principalemnet liked the first two parts , where AJ is mulling whether inside about it . It was very clever as she tries all ways away from the idea that there is anything sexual involved, but it seems to spend special effort . How Dash would react in their place? Say , you said she chased the dragon, right? What is your conflict and their search for alternative means before that, until she surrendered the idea and began his harassment by Spike ?:rainbowlaugh:
So you think it's enough material ? Please ?:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

I like this story. :pinkiesmile:

You got to make a sequel of that Massage Maniac known as Spike Dragon.

Meanwhile in a Bride of Discord universe:ajsmug:

"And that, children, is how i gained my Harem."

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment