• Published 4th Dec 2012
  • 1,164 Views, 20 Comments

Big Macintosh's best day ever - BigMacintosh1



A story about the struggle between love and family. Can love prevail over the family morals and rules. Can Macintosh and Caramel stay together? Read to find out.

  • ...
51
 20
 1,164
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

2717820 oh thanks I guess this is one of my horrible stories.

Well reading from start to finish...I gotta say the story's writing and execution is rough but not so much I could not grasp what it was you were trying to present. All in all, I like the story and the setting it tries to convey. I'd suggest you try re-writing it at a later date, it is good enough Big Mac that I'd say it deserves not only another chance, but a chance when you feel you can bring out the best in it.

Ignore the negative responses and views, no writer starts off as a epic success, we all must work our way to what we want; sharing the stories we see in our own mind's eye with others who we hope will enjoy them.

Keep going, keep writing, keep imagining :rainbowdetermined2:

2856567 to be honest this was my first story ever and well i kinda think i could have done better but thank you if you want to read my best so far i would recommend the story of lancer and stronghold but yes eventually when i get used to writing better things i will tear this story apart and fix everything i promise but right now i am trying to get through some rough patches but yes i will gladly strip this down and repair it later thank you for favoriting it.
:eeyup::rainbowkiss:

i i love this sooo much heheh i am mad at the apple family :raritydespair: ...but yeah hehehe nice ending :moustache:

great work on this story I loved it keep up the great work:eeyup:

3622717 it was meant to be comic relief and also a friend said it would be funny at the time. mostly i think sex should be clean unless desired to be dirty or if your a horse.... i kinda go for the dirty sex cause well it gives you time to spend in the shower with each other later.... if they want to that is im not pushy...:twilightblush::facehoof::eeyup: not my best story anyway...

Login or register to comment