• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 12,091 Views, 74 Comments

Bucking with her Big Brother - The Scatman



Applejack bucks with her brother... in more ways than one!

  • ...
49
 74
 12,091
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Merry Christmas!

5430726 and a cloppy new year!

Wow....I had forgotten about this. Two years. It was okay.

the long wait has ended and it was worth it

Holy shit, OP actually delivered! And it was glorious! :yay:
t.qkme.me/3ov3ip.jpg

Please know that I downvoted this not because of the subject matter, but because of the writing.

A three-point plan:

1.) Go read some good clop (Darf, TAW, Anonymous Pegasus, Appleloosan Psychiatrist, etc.).

2.) Find an editor (or at least a proofreader).

3.) Try again.

took you long enough

5598141 Something's better than nothing.

5490026 Just fyi, my Scatman account is an alt. I'm a well seasoned clopfic writer, and my main has plenty of followers, and the stories found on my main has a plentiful supply of praise for me to inform you that you don't know who you're dealing with.:twilightsmile: Oh, and darf's writing is boring, bland and tasteless.:twilightsheepish:

I like the story but honestly you act a little too high and mighty to say a good writer is boring with their writing, not to mention your story could really do with a spell check and grammatical fixes. If you don't want constructive criticism then get out of the artistic world. There's a difference between being a jerk and legitimately giving friendly advice and honestly from what I can see you're just some spoiled brat learning to walk still. Though I can also say the person who said your writing wasn't good was wrong too because the story had a nice basis and theme in my opinion. But you still have room to grow.

5636031 Opinions and name calling is constructive criticism? Saying that I need to spell check my work is supposed to assist in me becoming better in some way? Constructive criticism is offering valid points on how to improve while also praising the writer for good things done. It should also hardly be emotional. You, and 5490026 has yet to do this correctly. He merely told me to fuck off without saying it so plainly. All I've heard is that you 'like' the story, but that's it. No examples to clarify, no quoted mistakes. So, if you're going to give me some constructive criticism, why not make it good rather than being generic?

Constructive Criticism Time Yay! :yay:
Don't hate me:fluttershbad:

I enjoyed reading this. Though I don't usually read Incest this story caught my eye. ( Totally worth reading! I might add )
What I believe could improve this delectable tale would be to flesh it out a bit with more teasing. ( by that I mean more flirting or suggestive moves made by A.J ) Foreplay if you will. I love it when the author teases the reader. It enhances the actual clop itself. Of course I have read the comments and it's sad to see that other people do not understand Criticism. I also respect that you are a seasoned writer and this is also YOUR story.

However! I disagree with your opinion on darf
there are a couple of his stories that I quite enjoy.
I still respect your opinion though! As we all have our preferences.

Anyways! I felt as if I should leave an example of what constructive criticism really is. Of course I mean no offense to anyone and if I have offended please just ignore this comment and carry on with your day. Thank you! :scootangel:

I just uploaded a reading of this, it can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9qTgvYAxLM . Credit to you is given in the description.

Login or register to comment