• Published 7th Feb 2024
  • 6,041 Views, 248 Comments

and what do i do with this bug looking thing - scrungusbungus



An HIE / Anon romance story with a Changeling, following the events of the Canterlot invasion.

Comments ( 41 )

There really is something special about this stupid, goofy and amusingly illustrated story. Throughout this entire thing, I still find all the characters believable. They don't feel OOC for the most part. It's just the situation being beyond their grasp of understanding and Anon being Anon. I'm wondering how you will handle human and changeling baby making. I'm assuming it will go like most other fanfics and Anon will basically just provide what is required for the Equestrian creature to reproduce and the offspring's only similarity will be mental.

Hmm this is hilarous. You've manage to make and keep the story very fun to read.

("Komm Susser Todd" plays)

You Can(NOT) Escape The Bussy, Anon

I can't believe such a silly (but good) story has got me so invested in the romance

Funny, wholesome, romantic. What more could you want? I just hope It ends on a high note.

:rainbowlaugh::twilightblush: the horn thing was great.

CHANGes occur in LOVE

This fic might legitimately be the only reason I visit fimfic, besides writing. God bless you author, God bless you.

D-F
D-F #10 · March 2nd · · ·

more changeling romance! :pinkiegasp:

Oh wow, this is hilarious--and only a changeling would tolerate this version of Twiggles's ... well, everything!

I look forward to how this unfolds, and Barfy sure is making plans for the future! Go, buggy, go! :trollestia:

Story's consistently funny. S'good.

This is probably the cutest crackfic story I've read in a long time, bravo 👏

Oh lord tremor mind broke twilight.... Also he might be able to fix the issues the changelings and ponies have without going the thorax route.

The little illustrations just send me. Love them

I wonder if Twilight should be traumatised, or if it was secretly her fetish

She's a nerd, maybe she likes to read the relevant pony doujins

11839755
defended herself*
castle boutique doctrine
rarity can do no wrong

Yeah, I’m thinking this is pretty based.

"In reference to the anon in the chair picture"

Congratulations!!

You Can (Not) Resist

11839769
Couldn't said it better myself.

11839755

11839783
To be entirely fair, Rarity's place is full of expensive clothes and materials she wished to protect from being damaged. Did she do a racist? Yes. But, she very quickly dropped it as soon as she noticed Barfy not drooling all over the floor and gooping everything in sight.

As a side note, who here thinks Barfy might end up with a new name? Barfy's cute for a pet and was an apt name for her... Was. Now she's not seen as a pet by Anon and she's learned to hold it in.

Damn i must have more of this story. it is fantastic

11841743
I don't think she did a racist at all; if Barfy were a barfy pony, she probably still would have enacted boutique doctrine, while she wouldn't have if Barfy was a non-barfing changeling.

This has been a banger as well! At least 4 stories in and starting another of you works!

They stole MS PAINT BARFY

11853354
ms paint barfy lives in chapter 1 now

11853364
Я думал это новая история, про подменыша... По картинки:)

11853364
Any chance you could do the same with the other covers you've replaced? The new ones are very good, but also miss the old ones

This is a crackfic that just goes the distance and hopefully keeps going
PLEASE give us more

God dammit I'm hooked now, funny story bruh. Looking forward to more

Vayu #34 · April 1st · · ·

You cook good

In the immortal words of Pervy the Purge Trooper
“More! Give Me More!”

This

This right here

This is that GOOD SHIT

Wonder if Celestia has been trying to send Twilight messages?
Soon Barfy will be able to say the words "I created this just for you. Want to test it with me?". 🍑

Love is bloom everywhere in this hive. XD

It probably won't happen considering Twilight is anything but clever despite being very intelligent, but her sneaking forward and putting a hoof on Tremor without him noticing made me think for a second that she might be planning on doing a thing where she tricks the guard into helping her escape. Then I remembered this is Twilight Sparkle we're talking about.

Is this still alive?

Login or register to comment