• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 9

The girls and I are planning on visiting Lyra’s place. Her folks aren’t home at the moment so her uncle is in charge and he said it was fine. I didn’t want to intrude but I also didn’t want to miss my first sleepover with my friends. I haven’t had a sleepover in nearly four years prior and that meant that I needed to make sure it was special. I told my friends I haven’t had a sleepover in a while and they wanted to make it special.

We just got into Lyra’s room. It was very large with a balcony and a full sized bed with pink covers as pink is one of her favorite colors. I saw several posters of various bands and individuals such as one for New Kids on the Block and one for a play she really loves. Her room is very well, her. We began to sit on the bed as we talked about school, we talked about our classes and how our teachers told us about all sorts of interesting topics like politics. We also talked about girl’s we had crushes on. And I admitted to them my first crush was Silver Diamond. She had a pink coat, a silver mane and tail, pink eyes, and a silver heart with a diamond for a cutie mark. She had the best sense of fashion I have ever seen and has always been so kind and polite. I couldn’t help but fall in love with her.

“This is great, your first girl crush, good for you Twi.” Vinyl said.

“Thanks.” I said while blushing.

“Well I have a crush on this cute girl in our griffon history class. Her name is Sparkler. I believe she just has this great way of talking and attitude. It's amazing.” Lyra said with a passion.

I chuckled. “Well I’m glad you’re all enjoying school so well.” I said.

“And we’re glad you’re enjoying this sleepover. It is your first one in a while after all.” Lyra said.

“Yeah and I’m glad that I’m enjoying it too.” I said.

We then went to do facials and I’ll admit it was very relaxing. We got to listen to New Kids on the Block while we got the facials done. And my face felt… amazing afterwards.

After we were done with that we decided to listen to some shows on the radio our favorite came on Girls with Benefits. It’s a really controversial show about girls who fall in love with other girls. And we just love it!

It then started to get late and I knew we would have to head over to bed soon which I didn’t mind because this has been a great sleepover.