• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 59

Spike, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle are off preparing for Hearts and Hooves Day they plan on making a surprise valentine for their teacher. They really are great kids.

“Hmm I just don’t feel like it’s quite finished.” Applebloom said.

“I know what you mean if it’s for miss Cheerliee, it needs to be perfect” Sweetie Belle spoke with gensoirty.

“After all Hearts and Hooves Day only comes once a year.” Spike added on.

“I say we add a little more ribbon.” Scootaloo said.

They all nodded their heads eagerly like little school children.

“And just a tiny bit more lace.” Sweetie Belle added on.

“Glitter it could definitely use more glitter.” Scootaloo said as she poured it on.

The children then smiled happily when Miss Cheerliee noticed the hearts and hooves day present.

Cheerliee was happy for the surprise she always enjoys hearts and hooves presents from her students.

The four children then went to enjoy their hearts and hooves day by giving each other valentine’s some chocolates and envelopes they even went out for ice cream on this amazing day.

Later on Spike arrived at home. And I was pleasantly surprised by a book that I’ve been wanting. “I know you wanted this mom so I figure happy hearts and hooves day.” My son spoke happily. And I was happy to I heard he and his friends gave Cheerliee a really big and beautiful hearts and hooves day present she just loved and I am so proud and happy that he loves giving and I am happy that he is enjoying his hearts and hooves day.