• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 66

It has been a lovely week. Recently my friend Vinly asked me to voice one of her new songs called. I Have to Find a Way. It’s about making mistakes and trying to fix them. It’s a very good song and she has I have an amazing voice. I’ve personally been asked to voice all sorts of songs my favorite of them being Heart Attack. It was really fun getting to voice the piece and a lot of the lines were repeated and it was a beautiful song and my voice sounded perfect for the song. Once it was done. We all agreed it was perfect and went to premer it everyone bought a copy right away. Which doesn’t come as much of a surprise it’s a good song. One of her best.

Vinyl and I are walking down Ponyville. “You did a great job today Twi.” Vinyl complimented.

I smiled. “Thanks Vinly.” I said.

“No I really do mean it. Nopony has a voice quite like yours except for maybe Tavy.” Vinyl said.

“Yeah Tavy does have a wonderful voice.” I spoke in agreement.

“Well I don’t known about you but I’m hungry wanna go to McHayburger.” Vinyl asked. I smiled at that. Knowing that our friendship hasn’t changed in the slightest.

We went to grab our hayburger along with shakes and sat down. “So Vinly how you been.” I asked excited to see my friend.

“Oh I’ve been doing great. Just well partying and having fun though ain’t nothing like when we were kids we did a lot of stupid shit.” Vinly said chuckling in remebrance.

“Remember when we dyed that nobles mane orange?” I asked in remembrance at the hilarious seen.

“Of course know that was funny and it was your idea wasn’t it.” Vinyl said.

“Well when they try to kick my son out of Canterlot that’s what they get.” I said.

“True so how’s the cute little dragon of yours doing.” She asked.

“Oh Spike he’s great. He and Fluttershy are getting along great now.” I said happily.

“Well that’s good cause it would be a problem if she didn’t like your adorable like drake.” Vinyl said.

“Yes Spike comes first though Fluttershy is caring towards all creatures and that’s what I love about her.” I started in a dreamy state.

“Yeah you and Flutters are made for each other much like me and Tavy.” Vinyl said.

“Yeah I know what you mean.” I said smiling.

“Well how have you been doing Twi?” Vinyl asked me.

“Well I’ve been doing great plan on watching The Princess and the Frog in a few days.” I said delighted at the thought of a movie about a low income paying worker getting it big.

“Yeah Tavy and I saw it, it was pretty good.” Vinyl said.

“Oh no spoilers please.” I said.

“Don’t worry no spoilers coming out of this pony.” She said.

“Good I want to be pleasantly surprised by how good the next Lisney movies going to be.” I said.

“Yeah Lisney movies are the best there’s Up and Finding Nemo.” She said.

“True those are all great movies.” I said happily at the thought that Spike and I finally get to see this movie.

“Yeah movies are fun. I’m glad we were able to see so many good one together like the Goonies.” She said in remembrance to all those years ago.

“Yeah that was a fun time. I’m still really glad we met.” I said to my friend.

“Yeah I am too no better mares to have a great time with.” Vinyl said.

I was thankful for my friend and the fact that despite all the changes we went through our friendship and all has stayed the same.