• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 13

I have been doing great in school in all fields whether it be political, magical, or science. I am very much like my dad with my contributions in such fields. I’ve helped to develop small devices to give to pony and non-pony guards that give a shock to criminals when they are seen as a threat. It is far more effective than the simple guns given to griffon and dragon soldiers because it can neutralize a threat without seriously injuring or killing them. Guns are still useful however and I’m glad we were able to develop its trade throughout the griffon and dragon lands because their soldiers could really use ways to defend themselves.

I am in gym class. We are about to play one of my favorite games battleship because I always win. We go on these makeshift boats in our school pool and there’s a leader that handles all the precise decision making for the team. That leader is always me due to my leadership skills when it comes to military tactics. I picked up a few tricks from my mom Kuvira as well as my brother Shining Armor.

I began the game “Alright everyone here is how it’s gonna work we are going to send a smaller display of our weaker troops to the west field as a distraction while our stronger troops do a surprise attack on the east side.” I’ve been planning this for weeks so I know it should work.

We did our battle and our weaker troops fell but they were then surprised by our stronger troops and outnumbered. “Ha blasted enemy troops, you're no match for captain Twilight Sparkle.” I spoke in an evil sort of voice. I always love to get into character.