• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 12

Today is a grand day. For today I am going to go to my first gay pride parade. My friends are all busy with their musical background. So I get to go by myself which I don’t mind. This way I can stay out as long as I’d like. I saw several ponies and non ponies wearing all sorts of merchandise from pride hats to pride tea shirts. It is still summer after all.

I saw all sorts of small places to shop. I got myself all sorts of pride merchandise such as flags, soaps, pride music, as well as merchandise from other popular bands such as Berlin as well as from popular movies such as Back to the Future. One of my favorites. I even found a poster for one of my favorite songs, Take my Breath Away which I loved.

I saw some of the kids at my school and went to say high they’re really cool.

“Hey Twi, it's great to see you.” Moondancer said.

“It’s great to see you two.” I said.

“Well I’m glad you’re here. I wanted to show you something.” Moondancer said. As she led me to a stand it was …. Gasp is dedicated to the GSA movement I founded at our school. They were all delighted to see me.

“Well if it isn’t Twilight Sparkle we fought we’d see you here.” An older mare said the leader of the organization.

“It’s good to see you two River Lily.” I said.

“I’d have to say it’s good to see you two Twilight Sparkles. You are the founder of this organization, after all I’m just the old mare who runs it.” She said,

“Hey I may have founded it but you still have an important role as the leader of its activities.” I said.

“True but the organization wouldn’t have happened without you.” She said, That thought made me smile knowing that I had such an impact on the gay students of this school.

“Please take one of our posters on the house.” She said,

“I don’t want to intrude.” I said.

“Girl you intruded when you went to the board and made your case for why the organization should exist. It's no big deal.” She said,

“Okay let’s see Filly Flingers Filly Flangers they all look so good.” I said.

“I think I’ll take the one with the sparkles on it that says Fresh breath of the wind. It is our module after all and I do like sparkles.” I said.

“Excellent choice.” She said,

She then handed it to me and I was happy with my poster. I then saw it was getting late and headed back. But I won’t lie, this was fun.