• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 249 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 249

Ch 18

My friends and I are planning on going to this party. I haven’t been to a rave before and want to broaden my interests. The music I have no problem with I know will have some of my favorite songs. I also know the food will be devine with food from all over the world with griffon cuisine specifically. I personally can’t wait to have some fun with my girls.

“You girls ready.” Vinyl asked.

“Yes.” Lyra said excitedly like usual

“Yes I’d have to agree.” I said excitedly like a girl going to her first concert which is basically what this is.

We went inside and some of my favorite songs were playing. I saw many creatures there from griffons to a few dragons even.

I was in awe at the decor. It was a purple color. Along with flags from various countries and even the pride flag showing their affliction with the gay community which I was proud of.


“Come on girls, let's have fun.” Lyra said.

We did just that and began to enjoy the festivities from doing plenty of dancing as well as drinking lots of cider. We even ordered several food offers such as a bean cheese sandwich. It is a common griffon meal and it was delicious. I even ordered some salmon which was defined as the griffon tender. I liked the idea that a pony was so impressed with his cooking, especially the fact that it was fish which is a common cultural taboo among my species.

The last thing we did was take many photos in the photo booth. They had many things that we could use to make the pictures better like this pair of glasses Lyra wore. I wore this ruggish doll hat that I thought looked pretty cool. We then went back to Lyra’s house her parents aren’t home again they have a meeting with Celestia to discuss a law they disagree with Lyra didn’t tell me what it was about but from what I’ve heard her say of it she’s worried that they want to get rid of this particular law.

We then went to do facial masks and relaxed a little while listening to our favorite songs.

“Man that was lit.” Vinyl said with passion.

“Yeah that was pretty cool.” I admitted.

“I can’t wait until next year.” Lyra said.

“Yes, me to.” I said.

“Good thing we have these photos to remember them by.” Vinyl said.

“Yes.” Lyra then looked like she was trying to hide them.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Well I can’t show these off to my parents they wouldn’t approve and you know they don’t know about our friendship yet.” Lyra said, looking at me.

“Oh right.” I said.

We then went to watch a movie we picked called Nightmare on Canterlot Street. We love horror and it was fun getting scared together while enjoying some popcorn.

After the movie was done we went onto the beds and began to talk.

“I can’t wait until my performance next month. It will be extravagant.” Lyra said.

“Yes I’m sure it will be lovely.” I say tired.

“Oh it will be especially since my friends will be there to support me.” Lyra said in gratitude to me Vinyl and Octavia.

“You know girls yawn I’m really glad we met.” I say in genuine gratitude towards my friendship.

“Yeah us too.” Vinyl said.

I have real friends that I can make wonderful memories with and I created this strong bond with them. What more can I ask for?