• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 67

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and I are going to a rave. Apparently Fluttershy really wanted to go to one and Pinkie Pie asked if she could come we were delighted at the opportunity to have a friend go with us. When we got there we heard our favorite songs from when we were teenagers like Gone Like the Wind and Everybody Wants to Rule the World. We began to eat the delicious food first they had all sorts of cuisine such as from Canterlot, Manehattean, the Griffin Lands, even, the changelings. I personally enjoyed the pad thai dish, a dish that was commonly consumed by changleings and kirins. They both enjoy the taste of meat with their dishes and the pork in it along with the sweet flavor on the noodles was cooked just right.

“This is great just having fun like this.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Yes, fun.” Fluttershy chimed in excitedly.

“Yeah I haven’t done this since with Lyra and Vinly.” I said happily at the memory.

“Well I heard there’s another coming up when they’re back in tone maybe you should go.” Pinkie Pie offered.

“Yeah maybe.” I said happily at the thought.

“I wonder what desserts they have here?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“You and your desserts.” I chuckled a little.

“Well it is a party isn’t it.” Pinkie Pie spoke excited.

“True.” I added on.

We then ordered some desserts. They had cupcakes, all sorts of pastries, and even desserts from far away places such as the Griffin lands. I personally enjoyed their Dutch Doughnuts. It was just so fluffy with the texture and the sugary powder on top was just right.

We then went to do some dancing. We had fun dancing our night out. To every song imaginable Summer of 69 and one of my personal favorites Don’t Forget About Me from one of my favorite movies the Breakfast Club.

“Who-hoo!” I heard Fluttershy yell.

I gave her an attractive look at that. It is so attractive when she is so passionate.

She then saw me dancing like crazy and gave me an attractive look. I guess she’s attracted to cool moves.

But the event would have to come to an end and I said goodbye to Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy and headed home. I was happy to spend the night having a blast with everyone.