• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 41

Spike, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo followed Applejack throughout a part of Apple Acres. “Where are you taking us?” Applebloom asked.

“We’re almost there youngins.” Applejack responded.

“Here we are.” Applejack said, looking over.

“What are we looking out.” Applebloom asked.

“I have no idea.” Scootaloo responded with concern.

“What is that thing.?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Cutie mark crusaders welcome to your new clubhouse.” Applejack said happily.

“Well don’t thank me all that once. This was my clubhouse when I was your age.” Applejack said.

“Sure it hasn’t been used in a while but it’s empty and on a secluded private part of the farm.” Applejack said happily. “And it’s all yours.” Applejack said.

Part of the roof then fell down.

“It just needs a little TLC.” Applejack said.

No kidding. Spike thought but he knew better than to say anything he still appreciated Applejack’s efforts and kindness.

Scootaloo later on spent the day zipping around Ponyville on her scooter doing all sorts of tricks such as going up wooden rallings and doing spins as well as dooging various objects such as logs.

She then arrived at the clubhouse.

“Whoa! Hey Scootaloo.” Applebloom said impressed. “Back already? You’re amazing on that scooter.” Applebloom said in awe.

“Thanks wow Applebloom you did all this?” Scootaloo said impressed.

“I have talent when it comes to fixing stuff up so does Spike” Applebloom said.

“Yeah it was really fun.” Spike said bragging about his skill as usual.

The girls both rolled their eyes happily at their friend.

The girls then heard Sweetie Belle begin to sing. “We are the cutie mark crusaders. [Humming] Never stop the journey {Humming]”

“There you are Sweetie Belle.” Applebloom said excitedly. “See I told you we could find her by following her totally awesome voice.” Applebloom spoke impressed.

“What’s that sweet tone you’re singing?” Scootaloo said.

“Yeah because it sounds amazing.” Spike added on in awe at his friend’s clear talent for singing.

“Oh I was just working on our new cutie mark crusaders theme song.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Cool!” Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Spike all said.

“Teach us?” Scootaloo asked.

“Well I’ve only come up with one part but okay.” Sweetie Belle said. She then began to sing. “They all say that you will get your mark. When the time is really right. And you know just what you’re supposed to do” Unbenous to them Applejack was listening in smiling at her sister and her friends as they were growing up. She then cringed when she heard Scootaloo begin to sing “And you talent comes to light!” Scootaloo said.

“Well I’ll be cutie mark crusaders. You’ve done a fine job with this place.” Applejack said impressed So what’s next?” The older farmpony asked.

“Well now that we have a real life clubhouse.” Applebloom said.

“And a map of ponyville.” Scootaloo added on.

“And a cutie mark crusaders theme song.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Theme song?” Applejack asked.

“We’re gonna go out in the world and discover our talent.” Applebloom said.

“A new adventure.” Spike said.

“And earn our cutie marks.” Sweetie Belle said.

“Well okay then. Sounds like you have a plan.” Applejack said with a smile.

Spike, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo first started off with trying to see if they could get their cutie marks in farm chores. Applebloom did just fine with feeding the pigs and such since she’s used to it but the others struggled.

They then went to Sugarcube Corner and mixed candy but Scootaloo’s tale got stuck in and the girls and Spike got trapped in the candy mixer with only their eyes being visible as their bodies were covered in a rainbow candy goop.

They then tried getting their cutie marks in fixing manes by dying them but they’re still kids and it didn’t turn out well as expected.

They then went to the top of this large bolder to see if they could get their cutie marks in climbing but it didn’t work.

They then tried scuba diving which was fun but they were then chased away by this angry octopus.

They then tried to get their cutie marks in being librarians but it didn’t work. Spike stayed out of the way because he knew it was a bad idea and didn’t want to upset his mom.

I then walked in with Cheerlie to talk about how my son is doing in class. “I had nothing to do with this.” I say my son say in a guilty and nervous tone. I then got annoyed to see those fillies have completely disorganized my books.

“Well we sure aren’t getting our cutie marks for being librarians.” Sweetie Belle said.

“No kidding.” Spike said.

I then narrowed my eyes at Spike. “What?” He asked.

“Girls I think you’re going about this the wrong way instead of trying to do things in areas you’re not familiar with. Why not try doing things in areas you already like.” I said knowing that was how I along with everyone else got their cutie marks.

“And I have the perfect place to start.” Cheerlie said as she got out a flier.

“Show case your talents.” Applebloom said.

“For all to see.” Scootaloo continued.

“Perform in the Ponyville School talent show.” Sweetie Belle said excitedly.

“There will be all sorts of awards. Best dramatic performance, best comedy act, and best magic act. Surely you can find your talent” Cheerlie said as she looked happily upon her students.

I’m not surprised by my son’s reaction at that since he does indeed love the theater.

“This would be the perfect place to discover our talent!” Applebloom said excitedly.

“Juggling!” Applebloom said.

“Acting!” Scootaloo said

“Magic tricks!” Sweetie Belle added on she is a unicorn after all.

Spike smiled at his friends they always get their heads in the clouds and he knows this will likely be a disaster but he loves having a distaorus time with them

“My little ponies, you’re missing the point Think about the things you already enjoy doing.” I said I could see they were listening to me at least for now.

I then saw that they didn’t because Scootaloo was gpoing to sing, Appebloom was going to do dancing with karokte, and Sweetie Belle was going to handle decorations.

I found it quite adorable what they were doing and Spike had fun during the performance even when everyone laughed at them.

My son smiled at me “I know mom they can be ridiculous sometimes.” He said.

“But they’re your friends.” I answered smiling.

“Yeah and they’re so fun to be around.’ Spike said.

“Well I’m glad you’re having fun it is good to make friends and have a bit of fun.” I said happily at the joy my son was receiving.