• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 249 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 249

Ch 57

We were all exitcted Applejack would return from the Equestrian games soon. We grew worried when she said that Applejack wasn’t returning to Ponyville but that she would send money soon.

We found out from the contestants that she was in Dodge City. What was she doing there?

We used Pinkie Pie to annoy Applejack into telling the truth. We knew that Pinkie could be very annoying at times but we still loved that about her.

“Have you ever heard of cherrychanga?” Pinkie Pie asked. “Oh sorry that’s a question.” Pinkie Pie said. “Well a cherrychanga is a mess of cherries in a tortilla that’s deep fried. Aplejack then began to back away at this mindless babble. “Cherrychanga great name huh.” Pinkie Pie said.

Rainbow Dash then approached as it became too much for Applejack. “The only way for it to stop is to spill the beans.” Rainbow Dash said.

Pinkie Pie then began to talk some more and Applejack caved. She said she would talk but asked if it could wait until tomorrow she even gave a Pinkie Promise so we thought she wouldn’t of backed out.

“Rise and shine Applejack.” Pinkie Pie said happily. “Ready for break…” Pinkie stopped herself when she realized that Applejack was not there. “No pony breaks a pinkie promise!” Pimnkie Pie yelled as she relaized that Applejack left. She yelled to Applejack that she broke a pinkie promise.

We chased after her on pony drawn carriages. When we were done we realized why she was running she said that she hadn’t one any of the events and therefore didn’t make any money she felt that she owed Ponyville some money after all the commitment she put into it. We told her it didn’t matter and that she should just returned she apologized for running away. And we were just glad to have our friend back. Applejack learned a valuable lesson about the fact that she should justg be honest with her friends and that she didn’t have to worry about letting them done and to just do what she can. It was a very important lesson to learn and we were glad that she learned it.

Meanwhile. “Chimichanga Cherrychanga.” Pinkie Pie said as Rarity grew annoyed as they were on a mechanism of some sort as they arrived to the other girls. Though they were still glad that Applejack finally was coming home and they were proud of her for the lesson she learned about being honest and admitting one’s fears.