• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 249 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 249

Ch 54

The Apple family were happily asleep when Granny Smith began shouting that the timberwolves were howling. Applebloom grew excited about that as she knew it meant that the zap apples were coming. They were the most magical of fruits throughout Equestria with the sweetest zppiest falvor everyone loved them even people who didn’t like apples admitted that it was a sweet treat.

Applebloom was enjoying making zap apple jam with her granny when Diamond Tiara made fun of her for having to make all that zap apple jam with granny smith as she was senial. And the fact that she must be so embarrassed with her senial ways.

Spike talked to Applebloom about it and told her not to be embarahsed by Granny Smith because everyone has a reason for the things they do and Granny Smith is well known for creating zap apple jam and such traits should be admired.

And so Applebloom did just that. She was a little worried that her classmates would make fun of her during the family appreciation day at her school but she knew that she needed to be kind towards family. Applebloom was in shock from Granny Smith’s story. She said that she was young when she traveled around Equestria and when she discovered zap apples things turned around for the better. People began to came all over for a taste of her zap apple jam and the community flurioshed and that’s how Ponyville was founded. Everyone loved the story even Silver Spoon clapped her hooves. And soon after everyone did.

Spike smiled at Applebloom “I’m proud of you showing kindness towards family.” Spike said impressed.

“Well I had to it’s the apple way.” Applebloom stated.

“And I will always look up to that and I was personally looking forward to Granny Smith’s story I personally loved when I first learned about her tale of founding Ponyville.” Spike said.

“Yeah I always forget it was founded by us Apple’s no one talks about it in class.” Applebloom admitted.

“Well it ain’t your fault maybe we should pention for the town’s history to be taught in the school.” Spike suggested.

Applebloom smiled. “Ya really think so.” Applebloom said.

“Well yes they teach about Cantrlot’s history in schools they should do the same for every school.” Spike said.

“Well that’s a good idea when do we get started?” Applebloom asked.

“Well I was hoping know actually.” Spike stated.

I smiled at my son and his friend pentioning for the school to get an education over the history of Ponyville is a wonderful idea. I am aslo proud of Applebloom for showing kindness towards family because family is forever.