• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 45

It is a wonderful night for tonight is the Grand Galloping Gala. We get to wear the costumes that Rarity made us and just well have fun during the night. Spike and I had a lovely chat with Celestia about family, magic, harmony, and culture. We quite enjoyed getting to talk to the princess about such things. And I enjoyed the time we got to spend with our friends once Applejack realized the Canterot elite were too prideful and prejudice to consume farmer food, and once Rarity realized that Prince Blueblood was a jerk, and once Rainbow Dash realized the wonderbotls would be too busy to talk to her despite her earning a day with them they joined us.

Fluttershy was talking with the animals and it seemed to go fine but she also wanted to talk to our friends so she too joined us later on.

“Darlings this has to be the best night ever.” Rarity said as she seemed to enjoy spending time with the Canterlot elite.

“No the best night ever is the night we met Twilight silly.” Pinkie Pie stated.

“Aww thanks Pinkie.” I said my heart melting at those words.

“Of course you’re too much fun, Twilight and are also very kind towards your friends.” Pinkie Pie said

“And are very genuinely a good friend.” Fluttershy added on.

“Well she’s Twilight after all.” Applejack added on with a smile.

I smiled at that this really is going to be a good night though I’ll admit I agree with Pinkie the best night was when I meet them.

We had a blast dancing to the classical movement and particularly Fluttershy, Rarity, and I seemed to enjoy the music taste. We even took Spike’s advice and went to Doughnut Joe’s the best doughnut shop in the whole city. We laughed and just had a great time. I am glad that my friends had a good time along with Spike and I.