• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 10

I have been doing more for my school such as projects to help the school better to function. This includes opening a program to learn about Kirin culture as it was not introduced to the school yet and it is a very unique and diverse brand of culture. I have also helped make the school more inclusive towards the gay and trandgender community by opening a GSA at the school for those of any sexuality or gender. The princess is very proud of my work and congratulates me on my successes which I am proud of.

I am walking down the school when I see a student I do not particularly like her name is Moonstar she is very let’s say homophobic and believes that Equesteria should stick to their traditions. “Well if it isn’t everyone’s favorite queer kid.” He said in disbain.

“What is it asshole.” I replied.

“Nothing I just wish to know why you think you can come in here and ruine the good name of the princesses school but ruining our culture.” He smeared.

“If your “culture” is bullying students just for being different then it should be removed.” I replied.

“Being different how is being a pervert considered different in this day and age.” He replied.

“We are not perverts we are simply people with different sexual prefances.” I replied.

“And those different “sexual prefernces” make you perverted Celestia intended for mares to be with stallions after all.” He stated.

“Oh for fucks sack I am calling on your bullshit Celestia didn’t intend for mares to be with stallions and stallions to be with mares that’s ridiculous.” I replied.

“Know your history in the book of the founding of Equesteria.”

“I’m gonna stop you right there. First of all Celestia never said any of those things she told me herself and that’s common knowledge and second of all she supports my decisions to do away with the old traditions such as homophobia.” I replied.

“Oh does she know.” He said clearly doubting what I was saying.

“Then how about you ask her yourself.” I answered knowing that I was correct about what I was saying.

“This is ridiculous I already know what she thinks I’m not gonna ask her something as stupid as what is seen as commonly moral or standards for every given person.” He said.

“Fine then don’t but do not say that Celestia supports such discrimination because if you knew her you would know that she is kind and would never say that sort of thing about princess Celestia.” I said.

“Fine.” He replied and just left.

I smirked. I knew I had one this little debate.