• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 61

I heard that Fluttershy is a bit scared of the annual deliving of water to Cloudsdale due to the fact that as a pegasus it is highly recommended that she praptic[ate to provide every once of wind she can to create a tornado big enough to get all that water to Cloudsdale. I understand why I have heard she used to be bullied quite a lot in flight school for being a weak flyer and I won’t lie some probably would make fun of her if she shows the fact that she will have a lower test score on the windspeed for each individual pony. But I think she should fight this fear for herself because of the fact that she needs to have courage.

On the first try she ended up getting less then zero she didn’t put any effort of course. I heard some pegasi laughing I walked over to them and gave them the stake eye and that stopped them I smiled nobody messes with my friend.

I was happy to find that Fluttershy wanted to prove she could do better by having her animals help her train. She was getting better at flying and was doing a remarkable job at that.

This time she got a much better score. It was 2.3 she thought she would have done better but it does take a lot to get higher scores. After all it was an average score but it was still good in spite of that. But she didn’t think so and wasn’t willing to cpontinue because of it.

Though she would have to because they just didn’t have enough wind power to make it to 800. They had 795 just one more pegasus would be needed to fill the gap but Fluttershy felt that hers wouldn’t be enough. But she still went out anyway as she needed to do this for her friend and for Ponyville.

“Fluttershy they need you up there.” I said.

“I won’t make a difference.” She said.

“You can make a difference. Fluttershy you’re one of the bravest mares I’ve met you took on a full grown dragon and changed his life for the better so I know you can make a difference here.” I stated smiling sweetly and with true care.

Fluttershy then went up there and mercaouly and courageoly filled the gap and beat her high score to 5 wind power and showed everyone that a little courage can go a long way.

“She’s doing it.” I spoke proudly towards my friend. This mare had gone and saved the day for everyone in Cloudsdale and Ponyville alike. This mare was not just kind but also courageous and that was something that I admired about her.