• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 19

Today Spike is going to start preschool. This is a big day for him. I took a lot of pictures of him and I got him to smile in most of them. But he still looked nervous. I walked over to Spike “Are you nervous?” I asked.

“Uh hu.” He said with a frown that made me feel sad.

“Well, don’t be. This will be fun and you'll make so many friends.” I said.

“I already have friends.” Spike said.

“Well you can make more and I hear that Hephaeusus will be there.” I say smiling as I saw his face lit up.

“Hephaeusus is going too.” Spike said brightly.

“That’s right you are the same age after all.” I said knowing it would cheer him up.

“Okay we can go.” Spike said.

I just laughed, “I thought so.” I said.

We then made our way to Canterlot preschool. It is the best public school around, only the best for my little Spike.

We made our way to class and Spike lit up when he saw his friend.

An earth pony then walked over “You must be Twilight Sparkle and is this Spike.” She said while smiling.

Spike was a little nervous. “Don’t worry you’ll warm up to me soon you can call me Miss Daisy.” She said,

He then saw Hepaeusus and his face brightened up.

“Oh, is that your friend over there well go say high.” She said,

Spike was about to leave when he remembered he then went to hug me goodbye for the day and went to Hapesusus and they played with crayons they found together.

“They’re all such little angels.” Miss Daisy said.

“Yes, they are.” I said happily as I looked upon my son with joy knowing he was growing up.