• Published 17th Jan 2024
  • 250 Views, 2 Comments

When a Door Closes a New One Opens - coolpony01



After Twilight Sparkle lost her parents due to being sent back to another reality she feels great sorrow and guilt for what her parents are going through and the fact that she misses them. Though this is not the end of her journet as she will gain fr

  • ...
 2
 250

Ch 2

The meeting with my brother went swimmingly I meet him at his birthday party I found out he is a new member of the royal guard there were all his other brother’s and sister’s in arms with him. When he saw me he felt great joy “Twiley.” I recall him saying. I smiled goofing and feeling slightly awkward

“Have you missed me Shiny?” I said using the nickname they told me about to address my big brother.

He then galloped over and hugged me and I hugged him back “I thought I lost you. Where have you been.” He said emotionally.

“Don’t worry I’ve been well taken care of I was found by this wonderful couple and they’ve been rasing me.” I said.

“Found.” He said with suspicion.

“Trust me there’s no way they could have known.” I said knowing this was true.

“Well how have you been sis.” He asked.

“Well I was taken… somewhere else and I’ve made so many friends and family there but that didn’t mean I didn’t think about wherever I came from.” I said trying to give my brother solace that I did indeed think about whoever was my original family.

“Well I’m glad you made many friend perhaps I can meet them someday.” He asked with joy in his tone.

“I’m afraid that’s not possible I have no idea how to return where I’ve been all this time the princess said.”

He stopped me “You’ve met the princess.” He exclaimed.

I then felt stupid knowing I shouldn’t have mentioned that. “Yes we had a talk she explained some things to me which I can not say it’s… confidential.” I said. Feeling guilty not being able to tell my brother about this.

“So what was I like when we were together.” I asked curiously.

That brought back that smile. “You were perfect you always called me Shiny you loved your books and

“I love books.” I exclaimed brightly.

He chuckled “I know that I was gonna say you always had a bit of a sweet tooth and well… you loved your baths.” He said.

I chuckled “I’ve always loved baths. I used to take 7 hour bubble baths when I was little.” I said.

He lightly chuckled “Know that doesn’t surprise me at all.” He said.

We then enjoyed some cake together catching up saying how he and I were so close and how grandmother always admired our sibling bond. It all sounded so wholesome. I feel so bad about the fact that we were separated but I guilty don’t regret the outcome since I got wonderful parents out of it even if I never see them again. This day turned out to be great.