• Published 3rd Jan 2024
  • 3,627 Views, 42 Comments

Cock of the Walk - Some Leech



Gallus discovers that he's got more going for him than just his rapier wit, good grades, and winning personality...

  • ...
17
 42
 3,627
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

This was a lot of fun to read, keep up the good work as always dude.

For future times, Gabby and Gilda could always take him home, if not to town, and then theres the entire Griffinstone Games squad?

Congratulations Gallus, you might actually end up with a Royal Stipend for your stiff end or a Bursery for your Birdary, but watch out for Celano and her Barbaries going after your Birburies?:trollestia:

He instantly looked away from her and back down to his plate, sensing an all too familiar tingle run up his spine. “I didn’t even know you ate meat.”

“I’ll admit, it’s rare for me,” she purred, reaching over and tenderly running a forehoof up his foreleg, “but I can’t help myself when the opportunity presents itself.”

Not as farfetched as it sounds, believe it or not.

Another total banger from some leech.

That was a very fun ending

Okay, that escalated fast! I really did not expect Sunbutt to have a bit of griffon meat... I wonder if Luna is going to be jealous? :trollestia:

I'm going to give up entirely on trying to predict who's next! :twilightoops:

11793673
I strive for accuracy with all things!

It wasn’t the first time he’d been lucky enough to have a comely creature sit on his face, and he prayed it wouldn’t be the last - still, Celestia’s plush posterior was beyond compare. The sheer size of the Princess’ bountiful booty allowed her to completely bury his head between her soft, doughy cheeks as she rested her weight on him, but that’s when another problem presented itself. Virtually smothered by her ass, he was devastated by the bouquet of her arousal.

Gosh darn this bit is especially hot! I LOVE cakeflank having a huge prosterior, and i love it even more when an entire head disappears into that soft, doughy goodness.

The fact that she might be in heat, or this is just a guess here, is in perpetual heat because of her connection to the sun (a icon of life and fertility... the moon is one too i belive) just ups the attractiveness even further. Im kinda hoping for a scene at the end where a bunch of mares surprise him at his guard post with the fact that they are pregnant with his chicks.... maybe even including Celestia.

would be intresting if she becomes a regular... and the throne room posting seems like it would be a good place for her to get some.

Nice stuff, especially that final Celestia chapter! :trollestia:

Do you have more planned for this story? I love seeing Galus's reactions to yet another lust-crazed character wanting to jump his bones!

11802445
I wouldn't be opposed to it
This was actually a commission!

11802566
Wish there was a spike chapter.

Login or register to comment