• Published 13th Nov 2023
  • 1,800 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight and Spike: Daughter and Son of the Beast - Big Imagination E



Twilight and Spike are adopted by Belle. Wonder how it will go?

  • ...
6
 26
 1,800

A Happy Ending

After all they went through they deserve to share some happiness. 3 months of waiting the wedding was now starting. In the halls we see them in the best wedding clothes ever. Adam wore a tux and a blue jacket with a white dress shirt, while Belle wore an elegant white sparkling wedding dress. Sweetie and all her friends were wearing nice wedding clothes too. Sweetie was wearing a similar dress that Belle was wearing and smiled at her. The boys had nice tuxes and Twilight wore a similar yellow dress Belle had. Since Thorax is the king of the changeling, he would form an alliance with Adam. Thorax's new kingdom is in the north of the village and west of Prince Adam's castle. And everyone accepted that.

"This is gonna be the most special day of our lives." Pharynx replied.

"It sure is brother. I just wish Chrysalis wasn't always evil from the beginning." Thorax wished.

"Forget her bro. She's history. And were gonna witness more of it. Like how Spike has his harem right there." Pharynx assured and was pointing at Spike and his girls kissing him.

"Well he's A lucky man. Now let's get ready. The ceremony is starting." Ocellus said as everyone got ready.

Then after a few hours in was time for the ceremony to start. The gentleman at the organ began playing as everyone rose up and watched the two walk down the aisle. They came up to the podium where his bridesmaids and his best man were waiting. Once they stand there an elderly man came to the stand and everyone sat down. And Adam took the veil off of Belle's face.

"Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of this young man and this young woman in holy grace. The couple have written their vows before we pronounced them. With that said Belle you may go first." The elderly man started.

Belle looked into his eyes and began her vow.

"My dearest Adam. You were the most nicest, and most handsome man I have met in my life. I feared that I wouldn't have found anyone who would spend the rest of my life with. But you came in and answered my prayers. Now not only do I have a friend to talk to but I also have a husband to love on. And I am grateful that it's you." Belle said as everyone was crying happy tears.

Now it's Adam's turn for his vow.

"Belle. From the moment you stepped in my life you showed me what true love is. When we met I thought that no one could ever love me. But you saw the man behind the beast and kept on going. I swear to you on this day I will make you and our daughters happy as much as you made me happy." Adam said with passion.

Everyone broke in tears hearing those vows. Then Chips and Button came with the rings and presented them. The couple each took a ring as the elderly man began to read the final lines.

"Do you Prince Adam take Belle to be your lawful wedded wife? To love and cherish her in good and bad til death do you part?" The elderly man asked.

"I do." Adam answered.

"And do you Belle take Prince Adam to be your lawful wedded husband? To love and cherish him in good and bad til death do you part?" The elderly man asked.

"I do." Belle answered.

"Then by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and wife. Adam you may kiss the bride." The elderly man finished.

The two sealed their love with a kiss and everyone clapped and cheered for the new wedded couple. Wedding bells were ringing and everyone enjoyed the party. Then Belle has something for Twilight. Since she is a princess now Belle placed a silver tiara on her head. Cadence's eyes pooled with tears seeing her sister in law become a princess. And Adam placed a gold crown on Spike's head as well.

"Those two are perfect as a prince and princess." Cadence proudly said.

"Indeed they are. Now I gotta get Twilight for a dance." Thorax said with pride.

Then a slow song started playing and everyone was waltzing to the music. But Thorax had a better idea. He went to Twilight and asked her something.

"Hey Twilight? Would it be okay if I asked you for a waltz?" Thorax asked.

"Sure babe. Let's go." Twilight said as the two made their way to the dance floor.

They arrived on the dance floor and everywhere they looked there was beautiful shades of pink and purple shining. Then Thorax saw Ocellus playing a special tune for the couple as Twilight remembered this when she was little.

https://m.

"Thorax. This is my favorite tune hearing from my childhood." Twilight said crying tears.

"Im glad you like it. That and I wanted to share a special waltz with you. So Twilight? May I have this dance?" Thorax asked offering his hand.

Twilight giggled "You may my prince." She said as she took Thorax's hand.

Then like a fairytale ending both Princess Twilight and King Thorax were doing their special waltz on the floor. And we see Spike waltzing with his three girls as they smiled lovingly at him. And before Twilight lays her head on Thorax's neck, while watching behind was Chip, Pharynx and Ocellus who couldn't stop seeing them so happy together.

"Were happy for you bud. You have your princess." Ocellus said happy.

"Yeah. That's my brother. Im really proud of him. Im giving him a big hug when we head out." Pharynx said feeling proud of his brother.

Then they all headed back inside while Thorax and Twilight continued waltzing. After the big wedding we see Thorax and Twilight's waltz in the garden before they were sitting down and look at the sky. Spike and his harem, Apple Bloom, Ocellus, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle were there too enjoying the night sky. Then they all joined in hugs knowing that the future holds big things for everyone.

As for LeFou and the buddies of the late Gaston. They still around but they are not arrested. And thus my friends ends our story of how Twilight and Spike got a new family and couldn't wait to see what the future holds.

The End

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this remake. Thank you everyone and credit my friend ChazMLPFIM for giving me these wonderful ideas. He deserves some love.

Comments ( 3 )

Love it

Wait, so they’re not going back to Equestria or making amends with the main five, shining armor, and Celestia?

I love that Twilight is now Thorax's true love. She and her adopted brother Spike are now prince and princess.

Login or register to comment