• Published 13th Nov 2023
  • 1,797 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight and Spike: Daughter and Son of the Beast - Big Imagination E



Twilight and Spike are adopted by Belle. Wonder how it will go?

  • ...
6
 26
 1,797

Gaston Song and Helping Maurice

Back at the village we see The Cutie Mark Crusaders outside of a tavern since they were too young to go in. But they were worried about Spike.

"Do you girls think Spike's okay?" Sweetie Belle worried.

"I hope so. He's been gone for a while." Apple Bloom felt the same feeling.

"Speaking of that I wonder what that creep Gaston is doing." Scootaloo wondered as they looked through the window.

Inside the tavern filled with many people Gaston had never felt so humiliated in his life as he sat in his chair.

"Who does she think she is huh? That girl tangled with the wrong man! No one says no to Gaston! I fell so humiliated! Rejected!" Gaston said upset.

"You? Never! You want more beer?" LeFou asked.

"Why bother? There's nothing that can make me feel better." Gaston replied back.

"Gaston! You got to pull yourself together!" LeFou assured as he started singing along with the rest.

https://m.

(Play 0:26 to the end)

Soon everyone started singing about how great Gaston is while the kids outside can watch in disbelief. After they finished singing the kids had enough and went to somewhere where Gaston can't hear them.

"Ok girls I had enough of that Gaston." Scootaloo said annoyed.

"Yeah that guy is horrible to be around. Let's go see if we can find anything that will help us find Spike." Sweetie Belle said as they headed off.


Meanwhile Maurice was running around all panicky cause of the beast he saw and went in the tavern to warn everyone. But they didn't believe him and threw him out. But the kids were lucky to catch up to him. He saw them and calmed down.

"Oh girls! Im glad to see you! Something terrible happened!" Maurice cried.

"What is it? And where's Spike?" Scootaloo asked.

"He and my daughters are in that castle with a beast! Over there in the woods! I tried warning everyone but they didn't believe me!" Maurice answered.

"Castle? Beast?!" Sweetie Belle said scared. "How do we get to the castle?"

"Go down that way! I'll join you later so we can save them!" Maurice said in determination.

The kids nodded and headed off for the castle. Meanwhile Gaston was outside and was gonna get some firewood but a pair of green eyes watched him. Then he heard a sound and turned in the direction it came from and to his surprise he saw Belle and smirked. But something was off. Then Belle grabbed him and went in the dark alley. Then Gaston screamed in pain as he felt something being drained out of him. Then he dropped lifeless as we see 'Belle' drop her disguise and it wasn't her at all! It was Chrysalis the whole time!! She too was in a human form.

"Well. This Gaston really as lots of love for this Belle. Soon I will have my revenge against those who banished me!! Come children. We got work to do." Chrysalis said evily as the statues turned back into Changelings following their leader. However three Changelings weren't sure about this as they were in the alley. They were Thorax, Pharynx and Ocellus.

"Guys I don't know about this. It seems wrong." Thorax worried.

"Yeah. So brother what should we do?" Pharynx asked.

"Well we gotta find Cadence and help her stop Chrysalis." Thorax replied.

"I think I overheard those 3 kids saying that they were heading to a castle where a beast lives." Ocellus answered.

"Then we will head there now." Thorax said as he and his two companions flew to the sky and headed for the castle. What will happen when they encounter the Crusaders and Maurice?

Author's Note:

Three Changelings want to stop Chrysalis. Good luck on that. And for Thorax. He might find love.