• Published 13th Nov 2023
  • 1,800 Views, 26 Comments

Twilight and Spike: Daughter and Son of the Beast - Big Imagination E



Twilight and Spike are adopted by Belle. Wonder how it will go?

  • ...
6
 26
 1,800

Village Attack and Reunion

At the castle entrance the kids saw Maurice and they all headed in and knocked on the door. Now usually the beast wouldn't let them him but he didn't want to waste anymore time before the rose drops it's last petal so he answered it.

"Oh. It's you again. Hey. Im sorry for not letting you say goodbye to your kids earlier. I hope you understand that. I want to try be more nice to you." The beast said with regret.

"Im glad to hear that. And would it be okay if I let some friends in here too?" Maurice asked.

"Sure. Who might they be?" The beast wondered.

"They are Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle." Maurice answered. The kids were a little scared but seeing the beast wasn't going to hurt them they calmed down.

"Nice to meet you all. Come in." The beast offered. But before they headed in...

"Hold it!" A voice said as the group turned to see the three Changelings.

"We want to come in too. We need to warn Cadence." Thorax replied.

"Um who are you three?" Maurice asked.

"Im Thorax, this is my brother Pharynx and our friend Ocellus. Were what you call Changelings. We need to talk to Cadence." Thorax answered.

"Nice to meet you three and...Oh my gosh look out!!" The beast shouted.

They looked and saw wolves coming at them. The Changelings panicked but the beast jumped in front of them and attacked the wolves real bad. Two of them got injured when the beast bit their legs and the third growled at him but he roared making it whine and ran off in fear.

"Thank you beast. You really saved our skin." Ocellus thanked him as she sang a song.

https://m.

(Play 0:40 to end)

After she finished singing the beast escorted them in the castle and to their surprise they saw Belle, Twilight, Cadence and Spike coming down. When Belle saw her father he ran crying to her cause he really missed her. Belle calmed him down as well as calming the Crusaders. Then they saw Spike.

"Spike!!" The Crusaders said in unison.

"Girls!" Spike said happy as they hugged him. "What are you three doing here?"

"We needed to find you. And were glad that the beast was nice to let us in." Sweetie Belle answered.

Soon everyone got to know the servants. Maurice made friends with the clock Cogsworth, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom were friends with Lumière the candelabra, Spike was being treated nicely by Mrs Potts and her son Chips, and Sweetie Belle was getting to know the beast much better. But then Maurice remembered something important that he needed to tell his kids.

"Oh um Cadence? I want you to meet these three. They are Thorax, Pharynx and Ocellus. They call themselves Changelings but they aren't going to hurt us." Maurice introduced.

"So what are you three doing here?" Cadence asked the Changelings.

"We came to find you. Chrysalis is here and will rain chaos if we don't stop her." Ocellus answered.

"She's here?! Oh that's not good. She ruined my wedding back home but I will not let her get away again." Cadence said in worry.

"Excuse me um Thorax? Since you're Changelings are you sure you won't betray us if you're willing to help?" Twilight asked making sure.

"No were not betraying you. We want to help you stop Chrysalis and her regin of terror before things get worse. Besides I think your too beautiful to get rid of." Thorax answered as Twilight blushed.

"Oh. Thank you." Twilight smiled.

The Changelings smiled seeing that Thorax is starting to get a lover.

"I think my brother has a lover." Pharynx teased as Thorax blushed. "Relax man. I accept your love for her. It's normal."

"Well im glad that you three are willing to help us. Now we need a plan to stop Chrysalis before who knows what chaos she'll do." Cadence worried.

"Yes. And we better hurry. Things are getting worse." The beast said showing them the vision in the magic mirror.

In the mirror we see Chrysalis and her Changeling army attacking the village. Green flames were burning the cottages, Changelings were sucking the love out of innocent people,and things couldn't be any worse when one of the Bimbettes found Gaston's dead body and cried hard being devastated about of their 'hero' death. Back with the gang they witnessed the whole thing.

"This isn't good. Chrysalis has already started causing chaos." Pharynx noticed.

"At least we don't have to worry about Gaston anymore. But Chrysalis? Yeah we gotta do something about her." Spike asked.

"Yes but this Chrysalis could be trouble. After dinner we must put an end to her reign of terror for good." Beast declared.

"We agree beast. Cause we can't let that happen." Scootaloo told Beast.

Everyone nodded in agreement and will form a plan to stop Chrysalis. But they needed something to eat first. The beast smiled and left them to change in the room so they be ready. His servants smiled seeing that their master was willing to try everything right and not be stubborn and do things right with the girls. She then came to the dining room in a yellow dress looking all pretty and lovely. She sat down in her chair and the Beast did the same. Soon everyone else came down all ready for dinner. The boys all wore matching tuxes and the girls wore beautiful dresses. And the girls had dresses was that were matching ball gowns. Sweetie sat on the bed as she admired her ball gown. Then she went down and joined the others at the table. Spike blushed when he saw her dress. Then the candelabra begin a show as everyone watched.

https://m.

They all enjoyed the show and some laughed at the silly acts that Cogsworth did. After the show they all clapped and enjoyed their meal. Then the beast decided to share a little dance. They waltzed and everyone was loving how romantic it was. Spike even got the courage to ask Sweetie for a dance. He got up and walked to her.

"Sweetie? May I have this dance?" Spike asked.

https://m.

"Of course Spike." Sweetie said as she took his hand and waltzed with him. Soon everyone was dancing. Scootaloo danced with Spike after Sweetie Belle's turn, and Apple Bloom danced with him too. It was a nice night to remember for the rest of their lives. Then Belle said that she and her daughter along with everyone wants to stay here with him much to their delight. Everyone was happy hearing that. Even Twilight because she knew that the beast will treat her like a real father. But back at the village Chrysalis was really losing her patience that the girls that stopped her still wasn't here. And she trapped LeFou and all of Gaston's friends in a cage. She got so angry when her plan for revenge was crumbling so she decided to order the Changelings and kill anyone in sight. That can only mean trouble for our heroes. When Belle uses the Beast's magic mirror to check on the situation she saw worried.

"Oh no. Chrysalis is on her way. What do we do?" Belle asked Beast.

"Maurice take Belle and the Crusaders to the room and do not open it til Chrysalis is dealt with." The beast answered.

"Yes. Come everyone. Let's go." Maurice said as he took the girls to the room.

"The rest of us will fight Chrysalis. And her army." The beast told everyone.

"You heard him. Let's power up and stop her. And Twilight. Once all this is over we can start a new life here with your new family." Thorax told Twilight.

"Thanks Thorax." Twilight said as she hugged him.

Then they all summoned their wings and horns and know that they will be ready to fight Chrysalis.

Author's Note:

Nice reunion. But the battle is far from over.