• Published 3rd Oct 2012
  • 5,145 Views, 169 Comments

Breaking Chaos - KiaraKovu123



Discord returns to Ponyville. Can Pinkie help him?

  • ...
11
 169
 5,145

Never Let You Go (Ending)

Pinkie opened her eyes from the long hug to the sound of shouting, she widened her eyes and looked up and Discord, he pricked his ears up and glanced at her. She let go and trotted to the edge of the cloud and looked down. Pinkie held back a gasp, her friends were staring straight up at the cloud. Celestia and Luna included. Discord looked down, too but quickly backed up. Celestia lowered her eyebrows. Rainbow tried to fly up, an angry look coming over her face but Applejack held her back by her tail. Pinkie blushed and backed up. She bit her lip and looked over at Discord, who was looking at her. She winced and suddenly a golden light appeared in the middle of the cloud. Pinkie ran over to Discord and hugged him, “Run!” she whispered. Discord gave her a worried look and she nodded sincerely. He spread his wings and took off. She followed him not far behind.

Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, and Fluttershy appeared on the cloud, thanks to the Princess’s teleportation spell. Celestia’s eyes widened when she saw Discord and Pinkie flying off. Twilight winced and looked up at her teacher. The princess lowered her brows. “Sister,” Luna started, “What…?” she didn’t finish.

Celestia turned to Twilight, who had an angry look. Pinkie landed on the ground and kept running. Twilight stomped her hoof, “We have to stop them!” Princess Celestia nodded and her horn glowed a shade of golden yellow.
Pinkie continued running, and Discord kept flying in front of her. Pinkie looked back and saw that the cloud was empty, her eyes widened and she halted. A golden light appeared in front of her. She took a step back and Discord glanced at her and stopped flying foreword. She bit her lip and stumbled back. The light flashed brightly then ceased, leaving Pinkie’s friends and the two Princesses. Pinkie looked up at Discord briefly, he gulped. Pinkie frowned at all of her friends and ran past them. Everypony gasped, how rude it was to run straight past royalty without yielding. Celestia turned around. Rainbow blushed hard and flew after Pinkie. Applejack grabbed her tail again and held her back. “Whoa there, missy! Slow down, let Twilight and the Princesses handle this.” Rainbow groaned, returned to the ground and swished her tail.

“Pinkie?” Celestia called. Pinkie stopped and turned to look at her with a frown.

“Y-yes…?”

Celestia spread her wings and teleported in front of Pinkie with the others. Twilight stepped up to Pinkie, “Pinkie? Are you ok?”

“YES! I mean…why wouldn’t I be?” Pinkie mumbled in an agitated voice

Twilight stepped forward, “Pinkie, you need to listen to us. You are a part of The Elements of Harmony and we need you now.”

Pinkie shook her head.

Twilight lowered her eyebrows, “Listen, Pinkie! Discord is NOT your friend! He’s your enemy!” the other six nodded.

Pinkie squealed madly and she turned red, “No, no, no, no, NO!” everypony was stunned at this outburst. “He’s changed, guys! Don’t you understand me!?”

“Pinkie, no! It’s a trap! I am positive!” Rarity spoke up.

Pinkie shook her head, “You’re wrong! I love him!” Twilight fainted. Rarity gasped and had to sit down. Fluttershy bit her lip and widened her eyes. Rainbow stammered random words and looked at Pinkie, she shook her head. Luna and Applejack looked up at Princess Celestia. Pinkie wrinkled her nose.

“Pinkie?” Celestia walked over to Pinkie, who looked up at her with sorrowful eyes. “Discord will never change, dear. He was born a villain and he must be stopped…” she fired up her horn and Pinkie’s elemental necklace appeared in front of her. Pinkie held out her hoof and Celestia calmly set it down on it. Pinkie considered what she should do, her eyes brimming with tears. She whirled around and threw her necklace down on the ground. But it levitated again and brought itself back to her. She widened her eyes as it tied itself around her neck.

“Pinkie.” The pink mare turned around and so did the others. Discord smiled and flew over to her. “It’s ok.”

Pinkie looked up at him, “W-what do you mean?”

“Go, be with your friends. I won’t be mad, I promise.” He smiled at her. Pinkie whimpered.

“But…but, if I go with them then you’ll be…”

“I know, and it’s alright.”

Pinkie shook her head and sniffled, “No! I promised, remember? You can’t-”

“Pinkie, perhaps it’s for the best. Listen, you made that promise for me.” He shook his head, “I’ve been used to years of solitude, going back there won’t be hard for me.”

“But, I thought you hated it!”

“I do, but what’s the point of gaining one friend while losing numerous others?” Discord looked at Pinkie’s friends, “They’re your friends, Pinkie. I was here for a while, we’ve had much fun and good times…and now I have to go.” He turned back to her.

Pinkie stared at him with tearful eyes and glanced at her friends, Fluttershy had tears in her eyes and Rainbow turned away with a sad expression. Celestia wore a grim expression while Applejack and Rarity just stood there with blank expressions as if they’d just gotten there and didn’t understand what was going on. Luna glanced over at Celestia, who didn’t say a word.

Pinkie shut her eyes, “But…but…”

Discord hugged her, “Just promise you won’t forget me, now.”

Pinkie gladly returned the hug with all the hugging energy she had in her, “I swear!”

“Love you, Pinks.”

“Love you too, Dissy…” Pinkie sobbed. “And you won’t forget me, either?”

“I promise I won’t.” he backed out of the hug. Luna whimpered, Applejack took off her hat respectfully and placed it over her heart. Rarity conjured up a tissue and wiped her eyes while Twilight stumbled to her hooves with an emotionless expression that clouded her face. Rainbow shut her eyes and Fluttershy’s lip trembled. Celestia, with Twilight had an impassive expression. Discord smiled and snapped his fingers, making a small cotton candy cloud appear. “You may keep Fluffy.”

Pinkie smiled and gazed at the cloud, “Thanks, Dissy…” her eyes glistened with tears. Discord gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Maybe we’ll meet up again someday.”

Pinkie nodded and hugged him, “I sure hope so!”

Discord held the hug for a few moments before returning Pinkie to the ground, “Now go.” He smiled, “I’ll be seeing you soon, then.”

Pinkie sniffled and walked over to her friends, who had the same expressions as they did before. “Are you ready, dear?” Princess Celestia asked Pinkie Pie, who smiled a sad smile.

“Yes, Princess.” She turned back to Discord and mouthed a “goodbye”. He smiled and did, too. Twilight stepped forward and stood in the center of a circle that seemed to be formed by the other four Elements. Pinkie bravely took her spot in the formation.

“Are you ready, Pinkie?” Twilight turned to Pinkie, who stood on her right. Pinkie nodded slowly and looked back at Discord, who flew over in front of the assembled six ponies. Pinkie nodded at him and he winked back at her.

Rainbow sniffed once, “L-let’s do it, then…”
Twilight nodded and her horn glowed a shade of bright pink. The six began to levitate off the ground. The two Princesses watched as Twilight opened her white tinted eyes, making a rainbow shoot above her. Discord looked up at it and braced himself. Pinkie opened an eye and smiled over at him. The rainbow quickly wrapped around Discord and he winked at Pinkie through one of the holes there was in it. She closed her tear-brimmed eyes and waited patiently for the Elements to do their job. For what seemed like an eternity of remembering all the good times her and Discord spent together, her hooves finally returned to the ground. She opened her eyes and glanced at Discord, who was now frozen inside a statue, probably forever, now.

The six ponies turned to Pinkie, with sad expressions on their faces. Pinkie smiled at them and then walked over to the statue, whispering softly. “Goodnight, Dissy. Sweet dreams.” She was probably imagining it but she could’ve sworn he winked at her. She giggled, “Love you.”
And with that, she returned to her normal everyday life. But she never forgot Discord, and she kept Fluffy in her room at Sugarcube Corner forever. And one day, she understood what Discord meant by “Maybe we’ll meet up again someday.” For she always saw him in her dreams.

---

A/N: Ok, this is what you get while listening sad music while writing...I seriously let the tears spill. Sorry if you all don't like sad endings...I felt like a good cry was needed...perhaps one day I shall make a sequel. Until then, everypony!

Comments ( 42 )

Que the the Doctor's famous quote of '.....What?' :rainbowhuh:

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage: I may call myself a brony but only because I don't like the term Pegasister seeing as how I'm a girl... And right now is really not the time for me to get over emotional... SO YOU BETTER MAKE A SEQUAL DAMNIT!!!!!:twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2:

1430080
:derpytongue2:: "I just don't know what went wrong!"
1430328
Pfft! You really think I woudn't make a sequel? You can expect one eventually!:raritywink:
1430426
What?:rainbowhuh:

1430576 EVENTUALLY??!?!?!!?!?! That better be fancy tale for soon buster.

1430576
Just upset at the ending. :ajsleepy:

watch it and get ready for feels....:pinkiesad2:

(P.S.; I know the song is about Derpy but i think it fits the scene kinda well)

Or if you'd rather, watch this, there will be feels

Good story, love you keeping everypony in character, and the closeness between Discord and Pinkie was priceless:rainbowkiss:

but I hated the ending :raritycry: you think if Discord really did change, the magic would not turn him to stone, because how can the power of friendship go against the friendship and love of that of Discord and Pinkie?:unsuresweetie: Oh well, maybe the sequel will explain things better! I hope you do it soon!:raritywink:

Great story with a great ending. Well job done.

THOU COMMANDS A SEQUAL IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!!!!!

Is this a Pinkie Pie X Discord fic?

1430592
Ok, ok! THe release date will be in my next blog!!:pinkiehappy:
1431073
*pats back*
1431088
I'm riding the Feel-icoaster.:raritydespair:
1442232
I will! VERY, VERY Soon!:rainbowwild:
1449509
Thank you very much!:rainbowwild:
1501276
MY NEXT BLOG SHALL HAVE THE RELEASE DATE!
1572191
You betcha! :pinkiehappy:

1573586 :rainbowderp: I have no witty or coherent response to this

1588198
O_O Woah...are you ok? I mean, is there a problem with DiscoPie?:twilightoops:

1590060 Of course not! I've just never thought about such a relationship before. It's my first time ever even thinking about it.
Also: Pinkie Pie=CHAOS:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:. Discord=CHAOS. Pinkie Pie+Discord=
MIND-NUMBING DESTRUCTION OF ORDER AND REALITY!

1592937
Haha, you have an excellent point! Well played! They're my favorite pair...*sigh*:pinkiehappy:

Also, why is there no Discord emotion!?:flutterrage:

1600084
Haha, EXACTLY! DiscoPie rules CelestiaCord drools!:trixieshiftleft: I'm glad you like it!:pinkiehappy:

1601527
Haha, unfortunatly, I'm homeschooled...But looks like an awesome shirt! I found with Discord "Best. Villain." I'd like to get that!:rainbowlaugh:

oh wow did i ever pick a good time to be listening to this

1601597 I must say that an ending I would have preferred would have come later, and this would have happened:
Everything up to point where he gets shot with the rainbow. It's glowing so bright that everypony has to look away. When the process is finished everypony looks back and Discord is still there. Seeing as they can't do anything about him they leave him, and/or/or don't bar him from Pinkie Pie. After Celestia and Twilight do some diligent reading up on the matter, they find that The Elements only eliminate dangers to Equestria. In the light of this new information, it appears that Discord is not a threat. He and Pinks get back together. Happy Ending!

1620234
I really did consider that. I honestly did. But, if it wouldn't have been that way there woulda been no sequel!:trixieshiftleft: ....Yeah....so...I'm glad you liked it anyways.:ajsmug:

1620570 A SEQUEL!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
Before anything else, I gotta know: Do they have a daughter?
If they did, that would be awesome! No need for the sex scene or anything, I'm just imagining this scene:

Daughter-"Uuuumm... Mom, Dad, I think I did something bad..."
Pinkie-"How could YOU do anything bad? You're the daughter of New, Improved Chaos and Laughter!"
Discord-"Your mother is quite correct. Even if you did, how bad could it POSSIBLY be?"
Daughter-"Well... Look!"
blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8341bf67c53ef013489902f7f970c-800wi
s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2011/01/08/325quasara_1.jpg
education.llnl.gov/sos/images/abstract/06_6_Universe.jpg

Pinkie+Discord-"Ooooohhhhhh...."

Ok, the main problem with this is Discord is completely OOC that entire time. The other thing is several chapters were rushed. Also, the ending didn't make that much sense, why would Celestia still have the group banish Discord after he willing surrendered himself? Did she think his surrendering was a trap? Despite all that I'm still going to read the sequel.

1620871
OMG, YES!!!:rainbowlaugh:
1625235
A daughter, huh?:trixieshiftright: Well, I'm not up to that point yet in the writing, the story is up but it's not finished. I can't do it cuz I'm going on vacation this weekend...but, yeah, I guess I could make that work. Any name suggestions?
1627204
I KNOW HE'S OOC!!!:raritycry: I tried....*sigh*
1663013
....................................What about those other fics where he breaks out?:fluttercry:

1663013

Let her write what she wants.

1664420 I'm really sorry, but that is one area where I completely suck! I get an inspiration for a name once every 6 months or so. I just really suck at coming up with names. Especially for ponies, 'cause they're all so unique that any name I come up with feels inadequate.:applecry::ajsleepy::raritycry::facehoof:

They fucking made PINKIE cry, they SEALED up DISCORD, and worst of all, he was FUCKING GOOD NOW! :flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

FORCES OF DARKNESS, WE MUST DESTROY EQUESTRIA AND IT'S INHABATANTS!


The mortals must perish for their deeds:Sauron the dark-lord of middle-earth

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Gaia

This world will sucom to the darkness of itself: Dark Gaia-Sonic Unleashed

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Zeus_(God_of_War)

He is right my brothers, we must destroy this land for the sake of sanity: Zeus,-God of War

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Cronos_(God_Of_War)

For once, zeus is right, we must kill this seemingly peacful land of corrupt equines, and rid them from existence: Cronos-God of War

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Overlord

The great one says to kill them all!:Gnarl, speaking for the Overlord-Overlord games

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Dr._Eggman

I'll whip up some extra nasty creations to deal with these creatures, HOHOHO: Dr.Ivo Robotnik-Sonic the Hedgehog

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Prophet_of_Truth

The Covenant must now wage war with the equines for The Great Journey!:The Prophet of Truth-Halo

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Aku

This'll be a FUN world to play with...: Aku-Samurai Jack

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Grandfather_(K.N.D.)

These equines should be making me tapioca, not making others of their kind cry:Grandfather-Kids Next Door

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Asura_(Soul_Eater)

This world should know madness: Asura-Soul Eater

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Naughty_Bear

Time for vengeance, naughty!:Narrator-naughty bear

YES MY COMRADES, TO BATTLE! I'LL LEAD THE CHARGE!:flutterrage::flutterrage:

villains.wikia.com/wiki/Jack_of_Blades
Jack of Blades

1667654
Yeah, I can't think of anything...*shrug*
1680198
Well, it was kind of expected, right?
1692384
...O_O:rainbowlaugh:, You're funny!

:raritycry: I totally loved this story!

1726344
I'm glad you did...:pinkiesmile:There's a sequel if you wanted a happy ending!:derpytongue2:
1743742
:rainbowlaugh: You are correct, sir! I know he's kinda OOC, but I needed to make himsomewhat that way...:twilightblush:

What is hard or easy to write a romance fic?

You magnificent bastard, I read your Fic! Fruly a Feel rending story. I cried.

This is one of the few sad stories I catch myself reading.Disliked and favorited.

:fluttercry: so much liquid pride..

THEY SAW HIM CHANGE! WHY DID THEY STILL GO THROUGH WITH IT!?!

Comment posted by The Portal Passer deleted Mar 6th, 2017

Well I will say this was a pretty interesting story a little bit Fast Pace but a pretty good one here so Pinkie Pie and Discord try to make a run for it but of course they can't and the only way to do that is Pinkie Pie has to explain to her friends and Princess Celestia and Luna about Discord actually did change and how much she really did care for him but Discord told her to stop he didn't want her to lose what she got because of him it looks like he learned about to sacrifice something for your loved one even if it's your freedom Pinkie Pie didn't want to let him to do this but he wanted it to so with that said Twilight and the others use their Elements of Harmony to freeze Discord maybe someday both of them will see each other again someday again a pretty sad ending but it was so good keep up the good work

Login or register to comment