• Published 3rd Aug 2023
  • 936 Views, 111 Comments

The spell of destined love - Aether Spark



A spell, meant to find ones true love, or so Twilight thought.

Comments ( 6 )

Now it's definitely a happy ending.
That's all, folks!!!
And there is no need to tell about my love. I will live in proud solitude and become a wizard.

And So the story comes to its end with cheese and all.

(Sigh) I hate endings of stories.

I began reading this tale with a bit of hesitancy, not too sure how this would work out, knowing the characters like they are. However, you drew me into your tale with the prose, and believe me, I found this rather satisfactory. I know that the major ship for Twilight\Dusk has been Luna, but honestly, I really do not ship them. I always thought that either Twilight, or her male counterpart Dusk, could have found another, perhaps a male Starlight for Twilight, while DuskStar would have been satisfactory to me. Nevertheless, I am completely fine that in your story you did leave it this way.

Other ships were just as fine with me, the gender roles reversed, although I never thought to ship AJ with of all characters, Thunderstrike (Thunderlane). Your other ships were obvious, of course.

Good story, and I am glad that I did follow the tale.

Well, at last Blueblood will always be beloved among the Yaks.

Login or register to comment