• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 2,813 Views, 174 Comments

A canterlot wedding - Aiko-Arts



Not everything we saw at the royal wedding was the only thing that happened that day.... At her brother's wedding, after chrysalis sends her to the cave, twilight loses consciousness and has a vision, a dream in which she meets a nine-tailed beast

  • ...
12
 174
 2,813

Note

Well, this is not a chapter, and I think you may have noticed my great inactivity, I have not felt like writing the story because I have had many problems, first I felt that this story is very boring and gives me cringe, I have seen better stories than these, also I saw that it does not follow the pattern I wanted (I do not know if I let myself explain) And the development of Twilight is not noticeable, that was one of the first reasons. The second reason is because of the problems in my daily life, I recently found out that my dad had stomach cancer (it was on December 15th around there) and unfortunately it is advanced, we are doing everything we can to get him better, he has already started with his chemotherapy, however the treatment is not working as expected by the doctors, but my family and I have faith that he will recover. The third factor was my personal problems, I have not told anyone but my friends, since I only trust them, and I have had several suicidal thoughts, intrusive thoughts that should not be there, my mental health has...gone down considerably, I even have trouble sleeping, I usually go to bed at 1 and/or 3 in the morning. I hope you can understand, however, writing is my passion, so I won't let those factors stop me from doing one of the things I love the most, for that reason, I have decided to start the story from scratch, I want to apologize to the person who helped me to rewrite the chapters, his work was well done, and I'm sorry that happened, I'm really sorry. I will make a story again, yes, it's the same concept, but this time with a better plot and better character development, better writing and dialogues.

Thank you very much for your support and understanding, I'll be seeing you soon, merry christmas and new year....delayed (excuse me!)

Comments ( 11 )

Hope you get better soon. Along with your Dad getting better.

We all send our well wishes to you and your dad man.

its fine and a get well wish to both you and your dad

I hope you and your family feels better soon.

11794629
im sorry to hear the news about your dad ... i can agree its hard living with cancer as my condition Familial adenomatous polyposis is tied into my dna and has an average livespan of 42 years old ( i'm 25 ) ... ... Ill gladly wait ... family first

I am sorry to hear about what is happening to you now, you can count with me and my help in your next projects.
I send you a big hug. See you later.

Dude that's fine and while I am happy with the rewrite coming but not at the high cost of your mental health and I would rather you get your butt into much needed therapy ASAP and I hope you're dad gets better dude. Btw if feel down at times I recommend watching proton Jon' streams on twitch or YouTube his channel has helped a lot of people as the man himself is very accepting and a good listener oh and before I forget he is a video game streamer with a very helpful and accepting community behind it. All in all I hope you get better buddy the rewrite can come later you matter more don't forget that and I will suggest the website better help for well help.

Login or register to comment