• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 2,828 Views, 174 Comments

A canterlot wedding - Aiko-Arts



Not everything we saw at the royal wedding was the only thing that happened that day.... At her brother's wedding, after chrysalis sends her to the cave, twilight loses consciousness and has a vision, a dream in which she meets a nine-tailed beast

  • ...
12
 174
 2,828

The bijuu of Nine-tails

NOTE: This is my first fanfic/story on this account.

NOTE 2: Here I can put pony/human or someone/one pony, but in this story it's the same, it depends on how you want to see it.


-TWILIGHT POV-
--------------------------------

Everything started to become cloudy, I was right about Cadence...
She isn’t the same loving foal sitter I remember. How stupid I was?

Is Cadence really evil? No.... She is not Cadence, her normal magic is turquoise blue, also her attitude is the opposite to her. The one who is taking Cadence's place is doing it wrong, anyone who knew her would realize it. I could have gone to Princess Celestia, but the same thing would have happened anyway. Then, why my mentor, Spike, even my brother, why didn't they listen to me? They know her well, she is the niece of Princess Celestia, but why, all they did was to leave me behind. Where was the magic of our friendship?

Did they discard everything they learned? Did they just "ignore" it? No, I don't understand.


Then Twilight started to awake, she was tired, she wanted to fight, she wanted to stand up, she wanted to get out of this, and save everyone, she couldn't think anymore because she fainted, not only because of the impact, but because of the spell that the fake Cadence had cast, everything was spinning in Twilight's mind, she had never felt this, it was very new for her, she just wanted to wake up, but she couldn't. It was like she had gone into a paralysis …

Then she woke up, she felt different, she was exhausted, It was like her emotions changed, she felt happy but at the same time sad, then she saw where she was, she was, on the water?!!!!! She rubbed her eyes to realize that it was real, she was walking on water, rather than floating, this was difficult, not even when she was training with Zecora to defeat Trixie could she do this with ease, not only was that, but she felt that her magic had become much stronger, and then she proceeded to look around. Then she saw some bars, she approached them with a lot of fear of falling into the water, she still wanted to know where she was, but apparently, she did not know that place, she couldn’t understand it, when she approached, she saw some red eyes and sharp fangs, when she came closer, she saw it.

"KYAAA! A giant fox!” was the only thing that Twilight could say and quickly moved away, but she could see a seal, it was very strange, it didn't look like anything from Equestria, maybe it had been sent here? no, it was impossible.

Then the fox roared, which created a gust of sound. "You, you're not naruto, I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN HERE BUT I'M GOING TO GET FREE AND GO WITH NARUTO!"

"Na-Naruto? sorry to bother you I swear" Twilight said bending down "No... I don't know where Naruto is, or where am I? Somepony sent me here …" answered the afraid mare.

"Somepony?!" growled the fox. "A pony?! REALLY?! In what kind of world I have reborn? This is so...ugh" thought with a ‘I don't give a damn’ look on his face.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I guess you're talking about another creature, huh?” said a shocked Twilight.

“Well, my name is Kurama" Twilight was shocked, what did he just say? “Huh?" "Kurama, my name is Kurama!" said Kurama.
"Umm I …" "Kurama, my name is Kurama! You dumb girl!" Kurama said again.

"Ah, sorry for my behavior haha, my name is twilight, Twilight Sparkle, nice to meet you ehh, Kurama" she said with a bit funny tone while scratching behind her head. That made Kurama remember Naruto, not only because of his funny or teasing tone, but also because of his discipline when he was 14 years old, until the last time he saw him, but what surprised him even more was how Twilight acted, she was so calm …

"Twilight, how old are you?" asked Kurama half annoyed, he didn't really know Twilight, that's why he was upset, not only because she had entered the seal, but because she could be its bearer, it was like when he met Naruto, but thanks to that kit his heart was softening a little, and he could bear to have guests …

"I'm 16 years old, I...um well that's a weird question for me anyways coming from an old fox, and you?"

"Hey, what did you just call me LITTLE BRAT?" growled an angry Kurama.

"KYAAA, sorry Kurama hahaha. You know, it was just a joke" Twilight apologized.

'Why do I have to be given this kind of carriers?' thought Kurama with a long face. "And you Kurama?" asked the lavender mare.
"Hey, what the …" grunted Kurama.

"How old are you?" asked her.

"I don't know …" answered a thoughtful fox.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT?" asked a confused Twilight.

"You don't understand? I don't remember, I'm several millenia old and I've already lost count" admitted the bijuu.

"Millenia??! Do you know how old that is? You are very old then …" answered an impressed mare.

"OLD, I AM NOT THAT OLD !!!" said Kurama.

"Yes, you are, you're lots of centuries of years old." she insisted.

"That maybe, but it doesn't mean I'm old Naru… I mean Twilight". He answered irritably, remembering his old friend.

"Naruto, the one you said was your friend, he must have been someone very important to you?" She asked.

"Yes, he was, he was the first person, who understood me" the fox sighed.

"You are like him, the one who understand me. He was my first true friend. I was alone for a while before I met him ..." Kurama thought about saying the next. "After that, I died."

"Oh, I didn't know that you have... " the little mare apologized.

"I sacrificed myself, he was already an adult, I lied to him telling him, that even if I gave him my power he would die, I lied to him, the one who had to die was me, but it was worth it so that they could save themselves and defeat the villain" Kurama said.

"You are a really good friend, you cared about him, and you protected him, you are someone or a very good … animal … "
"I'm a kyubi, well a bijuu." He said.

"A? A bijuu, what is that? asked a curious Twilight.

"I will explain you, better, I will show you …" He put his fingers on her head, and suddenly she knower everything, or well. most of the things.

"AH! nani, you mean to tell me that you are a beast, the strongest, and they are living forms of chakra, I guess it's similar to Equestrian magic?" Said an overwhelmed Twilight.

"Agh, yeah, our chakra is like magic but more powerful I think" he said tired.

"Second...HOW DID YOU DO THAT I MEAN WHEN YOU TOUCHED ME, I HAD SEEN EVERYTHING" yelled a shocked Twilight.

"Well yeah is one of my powers" Answered nonchalantly the fox. "That's incredible! I should investigate it sometime and" Twilight couldn't finish her sentence when Kurama interrupted her. "I think it's time to wake up" said Kurama and then looked to Twilight.

"Ehh, what do you mean wake up, aren't you real?" asked Twilight.

"I'm not saying I'm not real, just that your life is in danger" Answered Kurama.

"In danger...Cadence!" Twilight shouted, "How do I wake up, if it's not a dream but,” said a scared mare.

"I don't know what is going on, but don't worry Twilight, Just focus! I will help you if you need it, just call me if you need help,” said Kurama.

"Kurama" said a grateful mare.

"See you soon" he said and put his fist near to Twilight, and she bumped it with her hoof. Then Twilight's vision began to blur, now her mission is to find the real Cadance and bring her back.

"I promise to save you, I promise to bring you back, I promise to save Equestria."

"I WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL UNICORN IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA."

Whatever it takes …

Author's Note:

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

This is my first story in this account, it may seem a little strange, but what better to join 2 great series of my childhood, This story is based on season 2, to be exact the last chapters, I want to thank carlos1802 for helping me with my story, he rewrote the chapter, below you have the link to his account.
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/390257/carlos1802


Ok and kurama stayed to Twilight, well I mean que travel tell to twilight about his history, what is he and that, if you dont understand what i mean look at THIS

EXPLAINING:

-The Bijuu (尾獣, Tailed Beasts ) are nine giant demons characterized by having a set number of tails which range from one tail (Shukaku) to the nine-tailed (Kyuubi). These beasts are living forms of chakra, sometimes also referred to as " Chakra Monsters " (チャクラのバケモノ, Chakura no Bakemono), admiring powers that far surpassed most shinobi. However, this immense strength is influenced by their bestial nature, which restricts them from being intelligent enough to use it effectively. Because of their great strength the ninja have wanted to have their great power, for that reason they have sealed them inside human bodies giving their container great powers that surpass the normal being called Jinchuriki.

-The Beasts with Tails has its origin in ancient times, but instead of there being nine beasts there was only one Bijuu that was known as "Ten Tailed Beast". One day the Sage of the Six Paths fought and rid the world of that demon by sealing it in his body, but when he was on his deathbed thinking that the beast would be free again he used his jutsu Creation of All Things (万物創造, Banbutsu Sōzō) to divide it into nine living forms of chakra which would be called "Beasts with Tails" and the animal's body would enclose it using the Chibaku Tensei and then send it to the sky which would be known as the moon-.

-At the moment the human and its biju are united it happens that if the jinchuriki dies the Bijuu inside it did too, and if the Bijuu is extracted from the human that possesses it, it dies; so the beast and the jinchuuriki must grow together. Sometimes when these people cannot withstand the power of these chakra beasts, the main authorities have to remove the bijuu from their body causing their death. To guarantee the survival of the bijuus they usually give them power or special abilities, but in spite of that it happens that sometimes the Tailed Beasts do not like to be inside the humans and for that reason when they have the opportunity they try to take over the body and mind of their container, allowing them to be free again.

-(NOTE): KURAMA DIDN'T EXPLAIN ABOUT THE JINCHUURIKI.