• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 2,801 Views, 174 Comments

A canterlot wedding - Aiko-Arts



Not everything we saw at the royal wedding was the only thing that happened that day.... At her brother's wedding, after chrysalis sends her to the cave, twilight loses consciousness and has a vision, a dream in which she meets a nine-tailed beast

  • ...
12
 174
 2,801

Always together

-Pequeño Timeskip-


POV NARRATOR

-------------------------------------

Then Twilight's sight began to blur, now her mission is to find the real Cadance and bring her back, her body really felt tired, not only her body her mind too, but now she felt unharmed, she felt horrible, now she just wanted to find Cadence and stop the plan of the impostor that was impersonating Cadance, how did she know? easy, first her magic had stopped being blue to a green one, also how she behaved with others, she knew Cadance perfectly, she was not Egocentric, narcissistic and Classist, she missed that sweet girl who taught her about love and friendship, she should have listened to her haha, it was very rare, she was right, now her mission is that, find the real Cadence and defeat the impostor.


Twilight began to open her eyes, she felt empty, the pavement was cold, it took her a little time to get up but she managed to do it, then she used her magic to light up the place.

"Um He.. hello?

From the echoes and from what she saw she was in a crystal cave there were some building materials, but they were very old as if they were more than 100 years old, the silence was what disturbed her the most, she heard only her own footsteps.

"Hello, is anyone there?"

Then she bumped into a crystal, she could see her reflection.

"Hahahahahaha!"

Then twilight heard a laugh, a laugh she knew, it could be from the impostor, and just as she thought it was her, she had an evil smirk on her face

"Where am I"

then the figure of the impostor appeared in the crystals, which changed their color to a shade of green.

"In the caves under Canterlot, once home to greedy unicorns who wanted the gems found there...And now your prison."

Twilight ran as she screamed for help, she would have continued like this until the fake cadance told her that no one could hear her, now she was alone.

"No one will look for you here or anywhere else either, don't you understand, they don't care about you."

"YOU, you lie, you have no way to prove it... in any moment one of the ponys i know will save me, and we are going to defeat you!"

"Oh yeah? everyone has forgotten that these caves exist, that's why it's perfect for anyone who wants to.."

"Who wants what" said twilight with a strong tone.

"Ah yes, from anyone who wants to interfere with my plans" she said with a dry tone.

"Pla-Plans? What fucking plans!"

"The plans I have for your brother, of course" she said with a taunting tone.

twilight created a ball of energy in her horn, right now she was really mad about everything, she would not only let them do anything to her " family" but to all of canterlot and the world.

"YOU, don't you dare do anything to my "family", you damn fucking monster!"

"Well, if you want to kill me with that magic that Celestia says is so powerful, then.... TRY TO CATCH ME!"

Then the impostor changed her place when twilight threw the magic beam at her, every time twilight missed it, she laughed, twilight just couldn't do it.

"Haha no..this way"

twilight threw a magical lightning bolt and it bounced all over the place, she couldn't hit it.

"WHY?"

Then she threw a ray to a part of the crystal and when it broke it showed a figure, she had finally caught it, now she was going to finish with this.

"AGHH" Twilight threw herself at Cadance.

"No... NO wait Please, it's me Cadance, Twilight please...don't hurt me"

"Ja, yes do you think im going to believe that?"

"Please twilight, you have to believe me, I've been imprisoned just like you, the cadance that brought you here is an imposter."

"Great story, who would believe you" twilight was about to charge a lightning bolt and launch it.

" Sunshine sunshine ladybugs awake, clap your hove and"

"Do a little shake" they said together.

that glow I was longing for came back.

"I-It's you...and you remember me"

"Of course I do, how could I forget the filly I loved to sit the most, oh and I actually didn't realize you had marks on your face, I think I may have forgotten that."

"Huh?"

Before they could finish they heard the impostor's giggle again from far away.

"Well that doesn't matter cadance"

"We have to get out of here, and now"

"We have to stop her before she does something that we might regret later".


"Look, the egghead left a letter."

"Is she coming? Yes? Yes? Yes? Tell me yes, it would be great if Twi comes!"

"Ugh, pinkie, the egghead is not coming, whatever."

"You guys, I don't know but don't you think we should be
Worry about twilight? I mean."

"What? C'mon applejack don't be like that, the egghead left because she was jealous or something."

"Rainbow, I'm sorry I'm acting this way, but I won't put up with it, the way you treat Twilight is wrong, besides behave like a lady."

"I think appleapplejack is right, remember about lesson zero?"

"Umm...girls, but it was because of twilight that we are here."

"Yes, Fluttershy is right, twilight was the one who brought us all together, besides being without her is horrible, the party I worked so hard to make is nothing without twilight-"

"Shut up Pinkie, you know Twilight left us, you have to accept it."

" Rainbow, I have to accept that you are right," said Rarity as she looked at the others.

"There's just a moment, rainbow maybe you're right, but we're still her friends aren't we?"

"AGH if it wasn't for twilight maybe she would have already entered the Wonderbolt academy, and you applejack wouldn't have problems with the money and the farm."

"You're right, since twilight came along she's just causing us more problems".

"Girls, what ... what's wrong with you? Twilight and you are supposed to be friends."

"Spike shut up" Rainbow would say annoyed.

Spike would leave the place, he didn't care what the others said, he knew Twilight very well, he wasn't going to let anything bad happen to her, now he would look for her and bring her back.

"I dont think that you could left me, maybe you have to think about it, please, twilight, come back" tought spike while he was going out of the bedroom


This day is going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
Everypony will gather 'round
Say I look lovely in my gown
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all

This day was going to be perfect
The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small
But instead of having cake
With all my friends to celebrate
My wedding bells, they may not ring for me at all

I could care less about the dress
I won't partake in any cake
Vows? Well, I'll be lying when I say
"That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together"
The truth is I don't care for him at all

No, I do not love the groom
In my heart there is no room
But I still want him to be all mine

We must escape before it's too late
Find a way to save the day
Hope I'll be lying if I say
"I don't fear that I may lose him
To the one who wants to use him
Not care for love and cherish him each day"

For I oh-so love the groom
All my thoughts he does consume
Oh, Shining Armour
I'll be there very soon

Finally the moment has arrived
For me to be one lucky bride

Oh, the wedding we won't make
He'll end up marrying a fake
Shining Armour will be
Mine
All mine


'Wedding bells sounds'

"Mare and Gentlecolts, we are gathered here to witness the union of Princess mi amore Cadenza and..."

Cadance was crying hopelessly

"We're never going to save them, everything is lost"

"Don't give up yet Cadance, remember what you and I used to say when we were little?"

"Y-you and"

"You and me against the world and no one else

"Twilight I don't know what to do"

"Don't worry, we just have to find a... way out! I've got an idea."

Then Twilight teleported Cadance with what little magic she had into that hole (exit) if it wasn't for three mares, the former bridesmaids.

"You are not going anywere"

"Ughh, right... it couldn't have been that easy, emm."

cadance grabbed a bouquet of flowers and placed them in front of the bridesmaids.

"A flower bouquet, you don't think you'll cheat?"

"Nope, but it's no ordinary bouquet of flowers, it's from the bride."

Cadance would throw the bouquet of flowers to another place, those bridesmaids would go after the flowers.

"Easy, simple and cheap"

"Hahaha, that's funny but we have to leave quickly, it won't take them long to figure out it's a plot."

"Yes, you're right"

they ran, Cadance noticed that Twilight was depressed, she wouldn't ask for now, as they got closer she would see that twilight was... she didn't know how to express it, she looked upset..., sad, happy, it was like she had no emotion right now

"Hey twi"

"Cadance? what's going on, did you see her, did you see any enemies?!"

"No Twi, I just feel like there's something you're hiding from me."

"No, nothing's wrong"

"Twilight, tell me what's wrong"

"Nothing's wrong."

"Seriously Twilight, I know something is wrong, you know you can trust me, tell me is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, stop asking me!"

"Twilight I..."

"Just stop it! Okay?!"

"All right, but remember that you can trust me."


"Princess Mi amore Cadenza and Shining armour it is my great pleasure to pronunce you..."

"STOP!"

*All astonished*
"Who is she?'''Is she opposing the wedding?'''Is she the sister?'''Don't be ridiculous, she's not the sister, if she were, she would have been here before'''Surely she's the lover''.

The Mane 5 would stare at Twilight in with a complete incredulity

"Twi...Twilight" spike spoken

"That's her..." sayed Applejack

"Twilight, but i tought she leaved the wedding because..."

"Oh and now what? what want the egghead"

"Why does she have to be so possesive of her brother!" The impostor yelled

"And why?! why do you have to ruin my special day, We invited you because you are his sister, we were friends, I took care of you when you were a filly, and you still pay me back like this?!"

"Shut up you are not the real Cadance"

"Cause i am, and it's not your especial day, it's mine"

"Twilight stop this at once, you're going to go to court if you object."

"I have proof here... DON'T YOU SEE?"

"But... but how did you escape from my bridesmaids?!"


FLASHBACK

"Cadance what do we do?"

"Ugh I don't know."

Cadance and Twilight would look for something to keep them from being imprisoned and blocking their way, they were getting closer and closer, what cadance did notice was that their eyes were in a half greenish hue, they looked spellbound, but right now they had a world to save, cadance would see some flowers from the floor, they looked like wedding decorations

'Perfect'

cadance grabbed a bouquet of flowers and placed them in front of the bridesmaids.

"Hey look at the bride's bouquets."

"A flower bouquet, you don't think you'll cheat?"

'Ughh, right... it couldn't have been that easy, emm.' tought cadance

"I know, but Nope, and i toled you that it's no ordinary bouquet of flowers?, it's from the bride."

Cadance would throw the bouquet of flowers to another place, those bridesmaids would go after the flowers.

"I'll get it."

"No, me!"

"Shut up! I'm the one who's gonna get it!"



"If you want it...go get it"

"WE WANT IT" They yelled

former bridesmaids would go for the bouquet.


"Clever, im surprised, but i have to informate that you're still to late"

"I don't, i don't understand, how can be two of them" spoke applejack

"Maybe is a trick... or something?" Rainbow asked applejack

"Stay away from her!, she's a changeling old enemies from equestria"

"And you have nothing to prove it, how will we know it's me, or in this case you who would be the simulator eh?"

"Because you have no ethics, you are nothing like me, besides... you only take advantage of all of the ponys"

"No, you don't look like me, im the real, probably ur are somepony else"

"NO, she takes the form of somepony you love, and gains power by feeding of your love"

Then a green flash began to come out of her eyes and hoove, everything lit up to the point that they could hardly see, the impostor was cracking her skin like a shell, her eyes were a bright green and an emerald color.

"Hahaha, right you are PRINCESS, and this has only just begun..."

Author's Note:

I hope you liked the chapter, sincerely I made an effort, if you wonder how I uploaded it so fast is because I have an account on Wattpad in Spanish, there is the story, it is not complete, and like here only has 2 chapters, but in this case I decided to make it longer and more exciting because I felt and feel that it still lacks something, little by little I will improve it, remember this is just the beginning, see you soon.