• Published 27th Mar 2023
  • 2,813 Views, 174 Comments

A canterlot wedding - Aiko-Arts



Not everything we saw at the royal wedding was the only thing that happened that day.... At her brother's wedding, after chrysalis sends her to the cave, twilight loses consciousness and has a vision, a dream in which she meets a nine-tailed beast

  • ...
12
 174
 2,813

Hate

"Hate"
CH9 - ¿Will we still continue together?


Twilight was walking through the corridors of the hospital, no one had visited her but Spike, but she felt annoyed, even though she wanted to be with him she could not.

Walking through the corridors, Twilight realized that everyone was looking at her with fear...but Twilight noticed that in their hatred there was only hatred....

'Why are they looking at me like that' Twilight was lost in thought when she collided with a pony.

"Ugh! watch where you're going you idiot!"

"Idiot? don't you know who I am?" Twilight would say, her patience was running out.

That pony would look at her with fear.

"Of course you do... you're that monster that attacked Princess Cadance!" That pony would say looking at Twilight looking at him with hatred, then he would run away.

'First they hailed me, and now that I'm nothing they treat me like shit!'

"Look at her! and she dares to go around like that!"

"Ugh, she should be killed, did you see how she attacked the Princess?"

"Did you see how she turned into a monster? Her eyes were red like a vampire's!"

Twilight heard several murmurs 'Why don't you say it to my face? You're all stupid'

On her way out she would see some guards, they would escort her out.

'Don't worry Twilight' That voice was Kurama's, he had been accompanying her, during her stay in the hospital Twilight and Kurama had become good friends.

'I just hope this ends now'


Twilight would have arrived at Canterlor castle, she had a ring that nullified her magic power, The guards would escort Twilight inside the castle, once inside Twilight would see how everyone was looking at her as if she was a wanted criminal, soon they would pass by her old room, Twilight couldn't help but feel very nostalgic, she didn't know what to do, she felt lost, soon she would pass by the room where her 'Friends' and her lay before the tragedy and the separation.

Then they entered a dark hallway, Twilight knew where they were going, the throne room, Twilight would remember how as a little girl she was scared to go to the throne room at night, because she thought the monsters would chase her and kill her, soon some doors opened and Twilight could see the light, in that room were the Princesses, her friends and some of her family members.

So you plan to treat me like an animal?' Twilight gnashed her teeth, she could see the gazes of everyone lying in the room.

Twilight...' Spike would think, he could finally see Twilight.

'It's sad to see Twilight like this, I really wish I wasn't so rude to her, but it's for her own good, everyone will treat her badly, she must learn to excel without anyone's help, although a little help wouldn't hurt' Princess Luna would think.

Twilight was in court

She saw several nobles there, the witnesses were her friends, what was she supposed to do, the guards had spears near Twilight, so she couldn't make any moves.

'Kurama, if something goes wrong will you promise to help me?'

'You know the answer you dumbass!'

"On May 7th, a terrible tragedy occurred, an invasion by the Southern Kingdom, the kingdom of the changelings."

...

'Everything happens too fast, or too slow' Twilight thought...

...

"Wherefore I declare"

...

'Since when did I feel like this, when did this happen...my family, the memories, my power, is it a dream or is it real?'

...

"That the defendant is..."

...

"Shining!" A little Twilight was calling out to her brother.

"Twily? What are you doing here?!?" A worried young Shining would approach his younger sister.

"Oh, I just missed you so much! I took advantage of the fact that I was near where.... Woah! That armor is shiny just like you!" Twilight would break free from Shining's grip and run towards the armor.

"No Twi! don't go touching that, that's only for superior rank! Royal Guard Captains! You can't touch it!" Shining would put a shield on the armor to stop her younger sister from touching it.

"Royal Guard Captain? Isn't that your dream? You always say 'Someday I'll be this' 'I'll show everyone' you always say that! So why don't you use it?"

"Twily sometimes things are not as you think, not everything is so easy" Shining would say.

"Ugh, in the books everything is easy, the main character always gets things right, her world is perfect, why can't Equestria be like that?" Twilight would ask, shining got to thinking, how did her sister know more about this?

'After all, she has an advanced mentality, she's more mature than I thought eh?' "Come on Twilight! if you want I'll buy you whatever you want! but it'll have to be later, your big brother has to train if he wants to fulfill his dreams!"

"Well, but if you forget I'm gonna...." Twilight stopped

"If you do what you have in mind Smarty pants will be very sad" Shining would say with puppy dog eyes.

"Va va! but don't say anything to smarty pants!"

"Okay! I promise I won't say anything to him!"


'I have such good memories...'

Oh my...

'Mom was all about creating novels, books, I guess my love of books comes from her, she was so charismatic with everypony, her smile always made my day'.

'My dad taught me everything I know about astronomy, the position of the stars, and various legends, like the one about Nightmare moon, a great cook, he also teached spike how to cook.'

'Shining was always the best, he was fun to be with, and when cadance came I would try to be quiet and go somewhere else, how come the princess of love didn't realize shining's feelings and her feelings of her own for him?'

"Guilty"

"Huh? Wait what?" Twilight was surprised, what had happened.

'Kurama? if you're there can you lend me your power?!'

"You better not interfere" One of the guards would say.

'Why don't you just take my power, after all we are one'.

Then Twilight would release red magic, just like last time, only this time... she was in control.

Twilight would hit the guards, and knock them out Celestia would intervene with more guards, Twilight couldn't teleport because she still had a blocker on her.

"Twilight you have to stop this now!"

"You were the one who should have stopped it a long time ago, it's because of you that everyone is suffering Celestia!" Twilight would say as she increased her power, then the magic blocker she had was broken.

"After all...I was just a toy for you" Twilight would say to Celestia as she teleported out of the castle.

"Catch her!!!" One of the guards would say

'Damn, all ponies are the same, they're useless' Twilight would think to herself.

Then the celestial princess would teleport out, this one would use an attack spell.

"What?! But how...!" Celestia would ask, her spell hadn't worked.

"I should have killed those damn bugs, shouldn't I? If you had let me finish my job, none of this would have happened!"

"Twilight! You weren't conscious! You harmed other ponies!"

"It wasn't a damn pony! It was a bug! It has no heart and no feelings!" then Celestia would strike Twilight!

"You weren't like that!" Celestia would approach, she didn't want to hurt Twilight, then the guards arrived, with some ropes and a little bit of magic the trap was set, then one of the guards would hit Twilight.

"Huh?! It's gone!" Celestia would say

"That was a great show Celestia, however I doubt you can beat me" Twilight would say as she ran off and disappeared.

"Don't stay back and follow up!" Shining would say from behind

'I should have protected you...'


Twilight was running through the Everfree Forest, escaping from the guards who were chasing her.

'Well done you idiot!"

Twilight would hear kurama's voice as she ran.

'Thanks I guess'

'Where are you headed? no one's going to let you stay in their house, especially if you're world news, who was the idiot who posted that?!'

'Don't despair Kurama, it's not a pony, it's a zebra.'

'Great, it turns out that zebras talk now.'
Meanwhile Twilight was approaching her destination, in a short time she would reach a hut.

'And this is?'

'It's their home kurama, unfortunately not everyone has the resources to live, zecora is the only zebra I know that is accepted, however, they don't consider her as a creature from here, a creature like us'.

'How disgusting, and why don't they?'

'I...I don't know'

*knock* *knock* - Twilight would knock on zecora's door.

'Well Twilight! I hope she won't give us away and help us sneak out'.

'Yes I'm sure'

'Tall changeling!' Zecora would say.
'Damn! I told you Twilight' - 'Shut up kurama!'

"Aww! dang it Zecora! it's me! Twilight" Twilight would not be long and would enter Zecora's house hiding under her table.

"Zecora still didn't believe Twilight, "Come out of there, changeling!

"Oh, what do I have to prove to you before you know that I'm not a changeling? a spell? my talented and amazing intellectual and magical abilities?"

"Uhh maybe?! what are you insinuating changeling?"

"Zecora, my...friends and most of the people of Ponyville apologized to you for...judging you on your appearance alone?"

"How do you know that changeling?!" Zecora still didn't believe Twilight, Twilight didn't know how to prove it and have her believe it, so Twilight would make an easy potion she had taught Twilight, or better yet why not say it?

"Zecora you are teaching me sorcery, or rather potions, the last lesson was two and a half weeks ago, before the trip to canterlot, if I'm not mistaken it was the potion... Rutherforlk its name derived from the great scientist Rutherford, lace potion, you also told me something about your species..." twilight would grab a book with its magic "Kingdom Zebrica".

"Ouh sorry Twilight, lately equestria is in danger, just missing the gear to revive it" Zecora finally believed in Twilight "However I'm not entirely sure, plagues are looming everywhere I go" Zecora would say

'She reminds me of Hagoromo, old people are like that?' Kurama would ask 'What? N- No! She's not old you idiot, she's just too wise for you to understand!' Twilight would reply with an embarrassed face 'Hey like-'

"Twilight are you alright? it seems like something in your mind is disturbing you" Zecora would ask a bit distressed, on top of Twilight's sudden appearance.

"Well hehe.... maybe you won't believe me! but you're the only creature I believe" Twilight would say in a serious tone 'The only creature? first you call me an idiot and now you say you don't trust me?' Kurama would ask, Twilight couldn't believe the fuss kurama was making right now 'Shut up! you don't let me think kurama'.

"Twilight, you're the same again as before, it seems like you're fighting your thoughts, maybe one can help you."

'Yes I'm fighting my thoughts, damn it! When are you going to shut up Kurama?!'- 'I'll shut up when I feel like it' "Hehe, yes Zecora, but no need for a tea" - 'You're crazy brat' - 'Who are you calling crazy fucking fox!'- 'What the fuck did you just say?!'

Zecora watched as Twilight acted as if she was talking to someone, watched as she fought her thoughts.

"Twilight... I think" Zecora was about to speak when she was interrupted by Twilight- "No no! I want you to listen to me!" however time was running out, the guards had already reached the area where Zecora and Twilight were standing "Are those Royal Guard soldiers?" zecora would ask, then Twilight would run to the door leading to the shed and open it "Zecora... just cover for me please!" then Twilight would enter the room "I'll what?"

"Stop!" then several guards would enter, among them Shining armor, shame itself "Zecora right?" Zecora would simply nod, she would try to keep calm in this situation "Tell me captain, how can I help you? right now I see that you are not relaxed" Shining would listen to what Zecora had just said 'how would my sister hang out with creatures like this?'

"Captain! What do you want us to do?!" One of the guards would ask "Sir.Kauffman! I order all guards to thoroughly investigate the area! Twilight sparkle couldn't have gone that far 'I really doubt it' I want you to investigate to the darkest and farthest corner, no matter how small! search for her! and if you find any clues let me know!"

"Yes Captain Armor!"

"Look lady! we don't want any trouble, so to avoid it, how about if you just copy? we're looking for a pony, Twilight sparkle! we know you know her! since you and her have a friendship 'really? with her you have a friendship?' tell us where she is!"

"Twilight sparkle? why are you looking for her? she hasn't come to my house for almost 3 weeks" Zecora would say as she sipped her tea, Shining armor would angrily bang on the table.

"I'm asking you nicely to tell me where she is!" - "Captain armor right? well I regret to inform you that Twilight is not here, she hasn't been here for a while, besides why are you looking for her? I know her very well... it's something very serious by the looks of things, however violence will not bring peace.

"Captain armor we found 2 rooms that could be suspicious!!!, one towards the shed and one towards a garbage room, we searched the garbage room, we found nothing, we want you to accompany us to perform the search!"

"Yes, I'm coming" shining would approach zecora staring at her "As you have lied you will go to prison, because you will have committed a major crime, hiding a prisoner..." Shining was sad, he didn't want to do that to his sister.

Then he and the group of guards would enter the shed.

"Search the whole place, quick!"

"Yes captain" the group of guards would nod, shining would try to look for some magic sign 'there's nothing...'

"Captain?...we found nothing, we are looking for some hidden passage, there is nothing" One of the leaders would say.

"Me neither, I can't find any clue or magic sign... it's not here! let's go, guys" the group of guards would nod.

Shining and the group of guards would go down, shining would head towards Zecora, he had a frown on his face.

"I don't know what he has done with her, but if you find her, inform us quickly Madam...Zecora" shining armor would say, his voice sounded broken, he was broken, he had lost his sister, his reason to live, and all because of her 'I am the shame of the family'.

"Don't worry Captain armor, I hope she is ok and nothing happens to her.... see you later captain"

Shining would give a bow and leave.


"Twilight you can come out now, the soldiers of the royal guard are gone, the weeds are gone," said zecora, then smoke would come out of a closet.

"Coff! coff!" Twilight would come out of the closet of the shed "Thank you very much Zecora..." Twilight would wipe off the large amount of dust.

"Twilight, I guess that's why you were like that, right?"

"Huh? yeah...it has something to do with that, I'll tell you all about it and" Twilight couldn't finish the sentence when Zecora spoke, with a faint voice she said "Sorry for intercepting what you were telling me, but how did you turn into wood? and not even the royal guards discovered you, only the alicorns can do that."

"Uh...that's why! I have to tell you everything! but first you must-' again Twilight would be interrupted but this time by the sound of the door, the door had opened.

"Ah- ay...Twilight!!!" then a creature would come running and hug Twilight, it was spike.

"Spike?! what are you doing here, you have to hide, if you're here the guards will capture you too!" Twilight would say hugging spike tightly, maybe this is the last time she will see him 'Twilight.... you dumbass if you tell him about your new powers! I only let you that dragon! but a zebra?! no!' - 'shut up kurama!'

"It's just that I! I missed you you know? you're like my big sister, in fact you are! I could never leave you, nor will I ever do it again" spike would say, he was holding back tears, then zecora would come up and say in a soft voice "Twilight, the reason you came to me was for help, maybe I can keep you for a while, but someday they will catch you, they won't hesitate to search for you all over Equestria, and when they catch you it will be too late, you might even die."

"Twilight...you" Spike wanted to avoid that tragedy "Zecora, I know very well that my life is in danger, that's why from today I'm going to leave, I don't plan nor planned to stay here, I want to avoid more trouble" then Zecora would answer "If so, where will you go?"

"To a place far far away, where no one can find me, a place where I can have a new life" Twilight would say, spike who was by her side would grab Twilight's hoof "You can't leave me! I don't want to lose you again! as a brother I have to take care of you, don't I?! I'll go with you!"

"What?! Spike you can't come with me, it's too dangerous, you're just a baby dragon!"

"Spike, my faithful friend, I agree with Twilight, however, Twilight, why are you going if you know how dangerous it is?"

"Because there's nothing left for me, or so I think, maybe there, in that place I have another chance."

"And you're going to leave me?"

How could Twilight leave her younger brother, especially with all the ponies around the whole of Equestria? 'They're all...' 'incredulous? that's how Twilight is, people- or ponies, they're animals, they all are, but they don't reason, they don't seem to have any brains' kurama would answer.

"Maybe you're right, how would I leave you?" - 'What?! I didn't mean that!' Twilight just had a cold look on her face.

'Shut up! you idiot!' Kurama was frowning 'Ugh! well, I'm only doing it because I like you, but remember, if you bring him with you, or well with us! it'll be a big waste of money, you know how you're going to take care of him?'

'yes I know how to do it, I've been doing it for years, you think I can't take care of my little brother?'

'I didn't mean it like that! It's okay.'

"Zecora, I have to tell you what I told you before, spike?" Twilight would look at spike, she knew she couldn't leave him, she just... she would never leave him "Yes Twilight?" spike would say sobbing, he was still trying to calm down "Now you will know everything... it's time."


"Listen carefully! because this is important, it's not a joke, it's a reality."

'It's time to tell you everything'