• Published 13th Jun 2022
  • 188 Views, 2 Comments

Luna makes pancakes - Sleepy_meep_92



Luna wants to learn more about the food evolution since her banishment. She seeks help from a baker.

  • ...
 2
 188

extra-what pinkie did

Pinkie swept the last of the burnt pancake crumbs off her floor.
“Man, cleaning is bor-ing.” she pouted with sad sweeps.

She looked back at her doorway, where pancake had dripped along the floor. But instead of getting pouty again, she sweetly smiled in the distance.

“I hope you pleased her, moonie.” Pinkie spoke as she started to sweep again.

The rest of the quiet day passed. Nobody really questioned why the princesses whom retired had just vanished without a trace. And they shouldn’t.

The princesses needed space, and not for the sake of the pancakes, the sake of their sanity.
They honestly needed a break. And the new ruler gave just that.
But at what cost would it be
to have what has been lost a second chance to life itself?
just maybe....





two sisters
whom had fought at such a young age hundreds of years ago
will learn to get along in this hard world of injustice?













“One day she’ll forgive herself.”

Comments ( 2 )

This was a cute litte story, although it was a bit bogged down by mechanical errors and very odd phrasing that was a bit distracting. While the hijinx were funny, I wish there had been a bit more detail to really milk this premise of every laugh it could get. As it is, it feels a bit scant and rushed.

yeah i understand that T^T .
after the first like 400 words I had no idea what else to add :/
And this really was simply a one-shot :applejackconfused:
If this better explains.

Login or register to comment