• Published 13th Jun 2022
  • 188 Views, 2 Comments

Luna makes pancakes - Sleepy_meep_92



Luna wants to learn more about the food evolution since her banishment. She seeks help from a baker.

  • ...
 2
 188

The odd result


It was done.

Well, the ones in the oven, at least.
The pan however had too much in it, and when Luna tried heating it up with her horn it exploded.

But the ones in the oven looked ok to her, only the fact that they were no more than black pieces of rock now. But it was good enough for her tired eyes. So after this she had decided to wait for Pinkie to return. Thus she had took the pancakes out and poured syrup on them.

And it did not take long for Pinkie to come bouncing out of the door ready to congratulate Luna over her pancake-making. But she came to a disaster in her kitchen, pancakes everywhere, her pan broke, and, well just plain chaos.

Luna hugged the pompous pony and held a plate of pancakes over one of her wings.
“Thank you! I have finally created an appealing masterpiece to desire the taste of dear sister!”

She walked out of the bakery past a surprised Pinkie Pie. Poor party pony.

She rushed over to her sister’s retirement, their old palace. She felt back at home there, since that was a place ruled alongside their parents. So she had wanted to rest there for awhile.

“Sister!” Luna comes slamming through the old and worn-out door. “I have brought you a present made with my own hooves!”

Luna breathlessly held out a plate of pancakes.
They didn’t look right, but Celestia at the time was too tired to care.

And although they held a bitter taste in her mouth, she honestly only cared that her sister had made it from the heart. Or, what she could .

“This is....very interesting Luna.” She said in between hard chews of the breakfast. Then she placed it down and smiled at her sister.

Luna frowned.

“Your still blaming yourself?”
“Not...exactly.”
“Uh-huh-”

Luna walked over to her baggy-eyed sister and placed a hoof on her shoulder. In which then Celestia took the hoof and teared up a bit.

“It’ll be ok, dear sister.”

Author's Note:

.....
This is stupid.

If you want a continuation on this, u can ask.
[it’ll be on what they meant at the end of this chapter.]
it will be cringy, though.