• Published 21st Mar 2022
  • 7,684 Views, 158 Comments

The Blazing Sun - IncandescentSolaire

Comments ( 24 )

Glad to see this updated.

i had honestly forgoten about this story but I'm glad its back now

Try not to take a year for Fourteen :P good to see an update

No Anon, you are clearly not fine. I wonder if he will eventually try to get better or will he break and have to be fixed?

Just reread this story a few weeks ago, glad to see its still around! Great chapter!

hey look, feels!

EHHH a new chapter! Always a joy to see stories get new chapters that have seemed to disappear, for one reason or another. Great chapter my good author and I’m happy to see it now also eager to hopefully see more. Keep up the awesome work!

Comment posted by evilpoptarts deleted February 14th

... and when nobody wakes you up in the morning, and when nobody waits for you at night, and you can do whatever you want. What do you call it? Freedom or loneliness?

But it is not so simple. Once you are free, you struggle from becoming a slave again. And the weight of slavery is heavier than the weight of freedom.

To be free means to be responsible, without excuses and without help from others. It is to walk naked and vulnerable without the protective cloaks of pride or power. It is to stand in the wind and embrace the sun, without the protection of your shadow.

To be free is to accept the responsibility of your own destiny, and with it the realisation that you can never be perfect, only whole.

- The Unbearable Lightness of Being

You pumped your first in the air,

Typo

Hyped to see this story updated! Hope things are getting better on your end

D-F

oh shit, who cast necromancy on this fic?
great to see this back, can we expect another chapter in the near future?

I’m glad to see this fic is still alive! It’s been very interesting so far.

Hell yea bruh, glad to see this one moving again. 👍

RTC

Whoa, I had completely forgotten about this. Time for a reread.

I was waiting for the continuation
This story is four... no, five thousand years old! And I finally waited!

Glad this updated! This is a interesting story, and I'm looking forward to finding out what's got Anon so depressed. I mean, he's in the magical land of Equestria and close Daybreaker and Luna. You'd think he'd be Mr. Positivity with all that good fortune going on!

I can relate fam. I just started crawling up out of a funk myself a month ago, and life has been really trying to nail me in 'em the whole time. I'm glad I'm not the only one working through it. I'm rooting for you ^^

Still here my boy... Waiting for what come next... Eager :)

Of course, he's not happy. He has no privacy, no money, no real freedom, he's just there, ponies want really nothing to do with him, why should he be happy?

Seriously, he's got nothing. Daybreaker tells him to get laid. Yeah, that will solve it just fine, local hot mares are everywhere, waiting and willing.

Princess Celestia deserves a hit to face when she comes back.

Login or register to comment