• Published 14th Oct 2021
  • 694 Views, 11 Comments

How Do I Love You, Strange Alien Girl I Just Met? - Mockingbirb



Flash Sentry is in love. He's still figuring out the details, like who, why, and how.

  • ...
3
 11
 694

Flashback (But Not Flash Sentry's)

Twilight tumbled out of the portal and across the grass. She felt very strange. Sure, she had weird long hind legs, and weird long forelegs, and weird starfish things instead of hooves. But that wasn't what felt most bizarre...maybe even creepy.

She felt...she didn't know how to say it.

She fell back on her scientific vocabulary. "Spike!?" she said. "I think I've turned into one of those species that are in estrus all the time."

"What?" Spike asked. He was distracted by a ladybug.

"Spike, I think I have weird alien species teenage hormones. Either the timing of my arrival here is very, very unlucky, or I've turned into one of those species that are horny twenty-four seven!"

"Wow," Spike said. "I'm a dog."

Twilight sighed. There were some things Spike wasn't really old enough to understand.

***

Lying on the floor of the building's hallway, Twilight looked up at the natives walking past her. She tried to shield her hands with her head for a moment, and dodged a strange round bouncing thing the size of her head.

When she escaped by crawling out of the crowd, she rolled up against an individual of the local species.

"Whoa!" he said. "Are you ok?"

My hero, Twilight's hormonally overcharged self said silently. Of all these locals, this is the first one who's made a noticeable effort not to step on me. And I think he's making some kind of welcoming gesture. Or is he trying to help me stand up?

Also, my newly alien biology is telling me he's very, very attractive by this body's standards!

Twilight tried to hoofbump him, forming her starfish into a hooflike shape and touching his starfish with hers.

Her starfish gave her a funny tingle, feeling his nothoof. By some instinct, Twilight's nothoof unfolded, the sensitive underside of her starfish directly touching his.

Twilight didn't fully understand it, but she was experiencing the utter sensuousness of hand-holding for the first time. A kind of pleasure for which her own world had no direct equivalent.

She was struck speechless by the way it made her feel.

Should she say something? But "I like touching your starfish! It gives me tingles!" might be misunderstood. She wondered if, with this very intimate form of touch, she had already by local custom agreed to mate with him?

At a loss for words, she nodded. Was nodding a good idea? she asked herself. I hope he just thinks it means I'm ok, and not an answer to some other, more PERSONAL question.

Twilight put her nothooves behind her back, holding them away from the local male. She didn't want him to think she was...TOO much like THAT.

The young local male turned and walked away.

Should I be relieved, Twilight wondered, that our interaction didn't go any farther? Or did I just miss out on the interdimensional sexual opportunity of a lifetime?

Author's Note:

I don't remember who I first saw using the word 'starfish,' but I'm very sure I like it.

Comments ( 10 )

Can’t go wrong with flashlight 🔦 😂 🥰

Touching. His. "Starfish." :facehoof::rainbowlaugh::pinkiesick: You, um, do realize what "starfish" is a euphemism for, right?

11013545

Touching. His. "Starfish." :facehoof::rainbowlaugh::pinkiesick: You, um, do realize what "starfish" is a euphemism for, right?

Sure! It's something that has five mini-legs sticking out of it! :twilightsmile:

While Twilight Sparkle would find the sensation of having hands to be unusual, she would know they are called hands. She lives in a world where some creatures have hands, and she's certainly read about these creatures before.

11013904

Its a bit nitpicky, but in her own world those are probably all referred to as claws or paws. So she will know what they are for but I don't think she knows they're called hands.

11013904
To be fair I think going through second puberty would do a number on anyone.

Yeah, pubescent ape hormones are a hell of a drug. And a Flash seeking the supernatural is definitely an interesting take on him. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this concept.

This is an interesting take on Flashlight. Looking forward to more.

MAKE MORE FLASHLIGHTT

Login or register to comment