• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters
Iris's Transformation

*Iris’s POV*


After the mess that was the Grand Galloping Gala, Lillian and the others had returned to Ponyville.

Looking at my now sparkly wings, I think “Huh, I haven’t been all that hungry since I first arrived in town. Perhaps there is a better way for my kind, too bad old Bug Breath won’t care what I would say. If I had stayed at the hive, I would have starved... Now, I have loving parents and three siblings that care. In addition, my friends all love me too. I guess Thorax might be onto something. However, I won’t see him for a while.

A bright light had engulfed me, lighting up the library.

Danyelle asks “That was a total mess huh Twilight?”

Twilight spoke “Yeah, it was a mess.”

Danyelle asks “That light... What was it?”

Twilight spoke “Maybe we should go look!”

The two females head into the library, spotting me in my natural form. However, I wasn’t the usual black coloring that most of my kind was. Instead, my chitin was a soft purple and my wings along with my mane and tail were a sky blue. My eyes had got from the normal moderate arctic blue to a soft yellow color.

Danyelle gasps “Wow... You look amazing Iris!”

Twilight asks “Uh, is that normal for Changelings?”

I spoke “Not really since a large majority of my hive hasn’t transformed yet, I’m the only one that has.”

I retake my Dawn Sky form since I didn’t want others to know that I was a Changeling just yet.

Danyelle spoke “Guess we should keep this a secret.”

Twilight spoke “Yeah, who knows what my brother could do if he knew a Changeling was in Ponyville.”

Danyelle spoke “Yeah, it’s better if Iris continues pretending she was Dawn Sky for a while longer. I’d hate to see her locked up in jail.”

"Do you really think I would be thrown in jail because I'm a changeling mom?" I asked worried.

Danyelle kneels down so she was eye level with me.

Danyelle spoke "Of course not sweetie, you're a good Changeling. But other ponies might freak out at you. I already told Celestia about you but she's not going to put you in jail."

"Okay mom." I say before hugging her.

Bluestar chirps in happiness.

Danyelle spoke "I'm lucky to have you, Nyx, Bluestar and Thunder as my children. Plus I have a surprise too, you'll be getting a new sibling in eight months."

"Ooh really, I'm so excited." I say with excitement.

Danyelle spoke "You'll see them in eight months."

Bluestar chirps "R-really?"

Danyelle spoke "[gasp] Her first word!"

"Way to go lil sis!" I say happy to hear Bluestar's first words.

Danyelle spoke "I'm so proud...."

I picked up Bluestar and hugged her.

Bluestar happily chirps "Iris!"

Twilight spoke "How cute."

Danyelle spoke "I have yet to tell Ben the good news, come along Dawn."

I spoke "Coming mom!"

With that, my mom and I say good night to Twilight and Spike before heading home.


*At home*


Danyelle spoke "Hi Ben, I'm home and I got good news. Bluestar said her first two words."

Ben spoke "That's great!"

I spoke "Not only that, I'm not starving any more!"

I reveal my natural form to my adopted dad.

Ben spoke "Congrats kiddo."

I spoke "Thanks daddy."

Nyx yawns "Night mom..."

Thunder was asleep in his crib.

Passing Bluestar to me, Danyelle spoke "Off to bed now Iris."

I spoke "Okay mom, night."

I head off to bed after putting Bluestar into her crib.

Little did we know, our lives were going to get more chaotic.


End of Season 1

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

This legit reads like a preteen wrote it and it needs some serious editing to fix that

Login or register to comment