• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters Next
Pranks and More Pranks

Author's Note:

These events happen an hour after Aphmau and Aaron returned to Mobius

There are also several Minecraft references too

None of the characters belong to me, they belong to their respective creators

Bambi and Lion Guard belong to Disney

Minecraft belongs to Mojang

Emerald Glow and Danyelle belong to me, Lillian belongs to Scorch234

This chapter was co-written with RainbowRaptorDash1

*Aphmau’s POV*


An hour after Aaron and I had returned to Mobius, we hear a scream from Moeka.

I groan “Ein’s at it again....”

Aaron sighs “Once an idiot, always an idiot...”

Then we heard Ein scream.

I added “And another of his plans backfired.”

Aaron spoke "I don't know why we're friends with that idiot..."

But then, an anvil dropped right in front of me!

Zane shouts "Sorry Aph!"

I asked “Zane, what are you doing?”

Zane spoke "Trying to scare the stupid hyena off since he blew up my lab with TNT."

Aaron agreed, “Makes sense.”

I spoke "Stupid is as stupid does."

But then I heard, “And now, I’ll be heading to Equestria, bahahahahaha!!!”

I looked behind me, and it was Ein!

I growl "I wouldn't do that if I were you baka hyena, Danyelle's one cat you never want to piss off!"

But Ein wouldn’t listen. “Oh yeah? So what? This is gonna be so much fun! Come on, Pierce!”

Pierce spoke "But Ein, you heard Aph! Danyelle's one cat you don't want to piss off! I heard rumor that she had the roar of the elders!"

Ein disagreed though, “Come on! That’s Lion Guard stuff! And this isn’t Lion Guard!”

Zane facepalms and sighs.

Moeka spoke "He'll learn the hard way..."

I spoke "Yeah... and he's gone! So is Pierce!"

Aaron asked, “Back to Equestria?”

I confirmed, “Back to Equestria.”

Zane spoke "You might as well count me, Moeka, Noi, Kim and Mac in. Where the ultima goes, we follow."

I responded with a smile and a tail wag. “Thanks everyone! You guys are the best! Oh, besides you, Aaron.”

Aaron spoke "Let's get that hyena!"

I spoke "I'll have Amy and Vanilla look after the kids."

Maria flew over to the seven.

Maria spoke "I'll help you out, that stupid hyena landed Shadow in the hospital due to TNT. Who knows what he could do to the ponies!"

Therefore, the eight Mobians use a warp ring to go after Ein and Pierce.


*Back in Equestria*


Danyelle was talking with Lillian when her fur fluffed up.

Danyelle growls "Something isn't right...."

Lillian asks "Is it something from your world?"

Danyelle spoke "Yeah, I bet it's the stupid hyena... I better warn Ben."

Lillian dreaded “Please don’t… That guy’s a greedy maniac.”

Danyelle spoke "Ein's more of a prankster than a greedy maniac."

Lillian reminded “Remember his obsession with gold and his crazy ideas?”

Danyelle chuckles “Yeah but he screams like a girl.”

Lillian snickered. “Yeah, you’re right. And if Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, the Crusaders or any pony else heard that, they’ll laugh for hours.”

Danyelle spoke "Damn right! But then there's Zane.... He really loves ponies...."

Maria airlifts me while Mac airlifted Aaron as the four of us along with Moeka, Zane, Noi and Kim chase after Ein.

Zane soon got distracted by ponies so it was down to the seven of us to stop Ein and Pierce.

I wondered out loud “Think we should’ve brought KC with us?”

Moeka groans "Aph, I am KC!"

Noi spoke "We kinda lost Zane though..."

Maria spoke "I see the dumb hyena near Rarity's place!"

That made me scared. “Oh no! If Ein pranks Rarity, she’s gonna have a cow!” But then we all heard a moo. “No offense."

A cow was right next to us. “None taken.”

Aaron spoke "More than that! If Breakfang were to find out that Emerald Glow got hurt, it'll cause a war between Diamond Dogs and Mobians!"

That made me worried. “Then we need to stop Ein ASAP!”

Maria spoke "I may not be as fast as Sonic, Shadow, Rainbow or Danyelle are but I can push myself if need be!"

And so, Maria flew as fast as she could while airlifting me before dropping me down on top of Ein to pin him down.

Rarity exclaims "What in Celestia's name is going on here?"

I responded quickly. “No time to explain! Ein’s about to pull a nasty prank!”

Maria used Chaos Control to teleport all of the TNT up into the sky before it exploded.

Ein cried out. “What?! What happened?! Where’s the ka-boom?! There was supposed to be a planet-shaking ka-boom!”

Maria glares at Ein.

Aaron spoke "Your pranks are far more dangerous than Rainbow's pranks are. If we hadn't caught you in time, somepony could have died!"

Ein scoffed. “Oh come on! They would’ve come back, right?”

I scold "Idiot, this isn't Minecraft! This is real life! And if your prank did work, it would have set off a war between Equestrians and Mobians if the Element of Generosity and a diamond dog pup were killed!"

Mac spoke "Unlike in Minecraft, you don't respawn if a TNT were to explode."

Ein suddenly paled. “Then what’s that box of TNT behind you?”

We looked behind us, seeing a box of TNT about to blow up, making us panic, before it exploded in non-harmful confetti. “Huh?”

Zane walked over with a laughing Rainbow Dash following him.

Rainbow spoke "That was my idea, dumb hyena. The half-blind cat here told me about your plan to blow up Rarity's place. We wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine."

Then Pinkie popped up. “I brought in the confetti!”

Zane laughs "You should have seen the look on your face Ein! You can never outprank the best pranksters in Ponyville!"

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie started rolling on the floor in laughter. “And that scream! Bahahahahaha!!! It’s too much!”

Maria starting laughing as well.

Kim and Noi laugh as well.

Rarity chuckles "That's a funny laugh."

Aaron and I started laughing as well. “Now THAT was funny!”

Crosswind was on the floor while laughing.

Noi laughs "Serves you right Ein."

Ein just groaned in complete embarrassment. “I’ll get you back for this!”

Rainbow yeets a creeper at Ein, blowing him up but he wasn't killed.

Rainbow spoke "That should teach you a lesson."

Noi was staring at Rarity.

Rarity noticed. "Something wrong, darling?"

Noi blushes while speaking "You're really beautiful..."

I snicker "Seems someone is twitterpated..."

Rainbow Dash heard that and was confused. “Twitterpated?”

Zane sighed. “This isn’t Bambi, you know.”

I spoke "You're one to talk Zane, you get distracted by ponies."

Zane mutters "Shut up Aph...."

Soon, word about Ein's screaming reached Twilight.

Twilight chuckles "Stupid hyena."

I warn "Ein, you better think about what you did before attempting another hare-brained prank like this again. I really don't want to explain to Princess Celestia about what you did if we hadn't stopped you in time."

And so, I slap Ein across the face just to humiliate him and to get my point across.

Danyelle ended up with silver-blue fur due to a hair dye prank gone wrong.

Danyelle groans "Just BUCKING great! It'll take me weeks to get this out of my fur!"


End

PreviousChapters Next