• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,923 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,923

PreviousChapters Next
A Soul reborn

*Danyelle’s POV*


It's been a week after Twilight had been depetrified thanks to Fluttershy and Yuki. Today, Twilight was heading back into the Everfree forest to ask Zecora to borrow some ingredients she needed for an experiment she was planning; I was following her to make sure she doesn't get into trouble like last time.

"I appreciate you coming with me Dany." Twilight said.

"No problem Twilight, after what happened last time, you came into the forest by yourself it makes sense that you would ask for some extra company and a bit of firepower just in case." I say with a smile as I walked beside her.

As we walked down the path to Zecora’s home, Twilight stopped in her tracks when she spotted a strange flower and not knowing what it was, she walked over to it to get a closer look.

"What do we have here?" She says inspecting the flower.

"What is it Twilight, did you find something?" I asked.

"Yeah, I found a strange plant I never seen before." As she got close to the plant, it started to spray her face with pink pollen. “[Cough] Gah, what was that?"

"Twilight, are you okay?" I ask with a worried tone.

A strange wolf was hiding in the forest but ponies were afraid of her large size.

"Yeah, just didn't expect the plant to spray pollen in my face." She says trying to rub the pollen off her face.

"Weird flower..." I spoke.

"Yeah, well let's just continue on towards Zecora's home to get those ingredients I need." She says as she continues down the path towards Zecora’s hut.

I burned the flower before following Twilight, not realizing what was to happen next.

I ask "Uh Twi, have you been eating too many hayburgers?"

"No not really why?" She asks.

I spoke "Not to be rude but your belly seems bigger."

“What?" She looks down at her belly surprised to see how big her belly was before she could say anything else the straps on her saddlebag started to feel a bit tight, she tried undoing the straps, but fell to the floor as she started to feeling pain. "Ah, what's happening?!?"

I yowl loud, getting Zecora's attention.

After carefully cutting the straps and picking her up, I carry Twilight to Zecora's place. I was using my tails to carry the saddlebag since I had cut the strap.

I spoke “Zecora! Twilight needs help!”

Zecora asks “Flaming two-tail, what troubles you so?”

I spoke “It’s Twilight, some strange flower sprayed pink pollen in her face and then this happened. It’s as though she’s going through an eleven month pregnancy in like eleven minutes!”

Zecora asks “did you burn the flower right after it happened?”

I spoke “Yeah, I didn’t want a repeat of this to happen to someone else so I destroyed that flower.”

The zebra guided me into her hut so that I could set Twilight down on a blanket.

After setting the saddlebag and backpack down, I keep Twilight calm through the process.

Twilight whimpers “It hurts so much…”

I spoke “You’re a tough mare Twilight, I’ll help you.”

Zecora spoke “I can see the head now!”

I get a towel out of my backpack to wipe the sweat off Twilight’s forehead while Zecora pulled the foal out.

To my surprise, the colt had the exact same pale mulberry fur as Twilight has. Even the mane colors were identical to Twilight’s mane.

But suddenly, the colt had quickly aged to about six years.

I stammer “That c-can’t be right… No f-foal should age that quickly unless…”

Twilight asks “Unless?”

I spoke “Unless… reincarnation was involved… It may sound crazy but the colt had once been a young human boy about six… I believe he had died in his world and his soul ended up here, reborn as a Pegasus colt.”

Twilight spoke “I think we should tell Lillian about it though.”

I spoke “I don’t think we should, she’s likely to freak out. Plus it might give Jeff ideas…”

Twilight stutters “R-right, last thing anypony or any Mobian needs is him or Stella running around in a physical body…”

After drying the colt off, Twilight and I thank Zecora for the help.

I carried the sleeping colt in my arms as Twilight and I headed back to Ponyville.

Using my wings, I kept the colt hidden until Twilight got to the library.

After sitting down, I ask “So Twilight, what should we call him?”

Twilight spoke “I haven’t really thought of a name for him yet.”

I ask “How about… Dusk Shine?”

Twilight spoke “I don’t know how you came up with the name but it should be good for him.”

I spoke “Oh look, he’s waking up.”

After folding my wings, I set the now named Dusk Shine on the floor.

“Dusk” asks “Wh-where am I? Where are my parents? Why am I like this?”

Twilight spoke “Easy Dusk, you’re in the Ponyville library. I don’t know where your parents are, sorry. The cat can answer your third question.”

Speaking with a motherly tone, I spoke “It’s hard to explain but I believe you had been reborn as a new person… err, pony in this case.”

Dusk Shine was glancing around the library.

I take Twilight aside before talking with her.

I spoke “I don’t know how he will react to Silverstorm though since chakats don’t exist in his original world.”

Twilight spoke “I see and given that you’re the first Mobian he has seen, I’m surprised he didn’t freak out at you.”

I spoke “At least he’ll be happy here but eventually, he’ll need to be enrolled in school.”

Twilight spoke “Let’s wait a week before we enroll him in school.”

I spoke “Good call Twilight, perhaps we can invite the others over so they could meet him.”

Twilight spoke "Sounds good, I'll get the others."

I spoke “Spike, take a letter. *ahem* “Dear Princess Celestia, it has come to my attention that a strange flower had appeared in the Everfree Forest. But for the sake of the other mares and female Mobians including myself, it was incinerated so that another magically induced pregnancy doesn’t happen again. Last thing we need is a bunch of mares and female Mobians freaking out. And because of a magically induced pregnancy and a dying wish from a young human child of six years old, he was reincarnated into this world as a Pegasus colt named Dusk Shine. I came up with the name myself but the strange thing is, he looks a lot like Twilight… if Twilight was a stallion… Your local prankster, Danyelle.” Okay, now send it Spike.”

Spike spoke "Sure thing Danyelle!"

The scroll was soon sent to Celestia.

I spoke “I wonder how Celestia and Luna will react.”

Twilight spoke “I don’t know Danyelle, only time will tell.”

And so, Dusk adapted to his new life as Twilight’s son. The colt had been introduced to the rest of the Mane Six and some of the Mobians. There had been a few freak outs when Dusk was introduced to the chakats. Lillian and Pinkie had thrown a welcome to Ponyville party for Dusk. I kept the truth about Dusk’s past life a secret in case someone wanted to hurt him. Dusk got along with the Crusaders even though Dawn had to keep her true form hidden until the time was right.


*During the party,*


Rusty asks "Hey Scoots, can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it Rusty?" Scootaloo asks.

Rusty spoke "I know this sounds stupid coming from me but I have a crush on you...."

"Wh-What!?" Scootaloo says blushing at the sudden confession.

Rusty spoke "Y-yeah... I wasn't aware of my own feelings at the time but you did kiss me on the cheek once..."

"Y-Yeah but that was because it was a dare." She says as the blush never left her face.

Lance spoke "Just admit it Scoots."

"Admit what?" She says turning to lance playing dumb.

Lance asks "Do I need to tell your aunts?"

Rusty spoke "Trample off Lance before I tell everyone about your crush on Diamond..."

Lance immediately shuts up.

"[Sigh] f-fine I admit I have a crush on you too Rusty." She says as she looks away, her blush becoming even deeper.

Rusty spoke "I was worried when you snuck out one time..."

Rusty hugs Scootaloo.

Her blush deepens before hugging Rusty back.

Sakura had twin wolf pups, a blue furred boy named Ame and a red furred girl named Aki. Each night as she got them settled into their cribs, she softly sang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9UEgEuc_Q to help them sleep. Some nights, Ame was a bit fussy but Li helped whenever he was off duty. Sometimes, I brought Bluestar and Thunder over for playdates.


End

PreviousChapters Next