• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,923 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,923

PreviousChapters Next
Rude beginnings and new friends (edited)

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long for the second chapter to come out I was having writers block for this chapter until I found the inspiration I needed for this chapter so I hope you guys like this chapter, but if there's any mistakes in this chapter please point them out so I can fix it.

Like before no hate comments if you don't like this story just put a dislike but for those who like the story please tell me what you guys think.

By the way I hope you guys like my first attempt on writing how five of the main 6 talk in this story and as for Applejack I don't think I got her accent right so I hope the way I wrote her talking is okay.

"Alright let’s recap on what happened last time."

"I woke up in a mysterious forest only known as the Everfree Forest to the inhabitants of this new world I was brought to known as Equestria."

"I was brought to Equestria in the body of one my sonic characters I made thanks to the being that I called a life that somehow became its own entity all for the sake of screwing with me."

"And after I managed to leave the forest I headed to a town I saw in the distance only to be stopped by some winged pony. I need to see if I can find a way home and if there isn't than I might be stuck here in Equestria forever in the body of my female sonic character Lillian."

________________________________________________

"So you going to answer me or what huh?" Says the winged pony in front of me, as she was glaring at me suspiciously. "What are you doing here in Ponyville?"

"Woah calm down there I don't mean you or anyone else here any harm I'm just trying to find some help." I say waving my hands defensively.

"Well whatever you are, you’re not welcome here." Says the pony as she just glaring at me

"Wow rude much do you treat everyone who's different that comes to town like a total freak or something if so than you must be the most racist person I mean pony I have meet so far." I say as I crossed my arms glaring back at the pony.

"What of course I don't not unless they're some weird creature who might be dangerous that just comes running out the Everfree Forest!"

"Oh so what if a pony just happens to come out of that forest you’re going to be rude to them too and try to drive them out of town too because you think they might be dangerous just for leaving some forest?" That seemed to have shut the pony up because every time she tries to open her mouth to make a comeback she just closed her mouth before opening them again and closing it back up as she groaned facepalming or is it facehoofing probably figure that out later.

"[Groans] I guess you have a point there sorry for being rude to you and trying to drive you out of town it's just a never really saw anything like you before is all."

"[Sigh] It's fine you were just trying to protect your home from what might be dangerous I completely understand."

"Yeah thanks by the way you still didn't answer my question earlier what are you?"

"Oh well you see I'm uh..." Was all I had to say before I stopped to think. "That's a good question I can't just say I'm a human trapped in the body of a character I made that'll probably make me sound like I'm crazy. Hmm I guess I can just say I'm what my character is." As I was thinking, the pony in front of me was trying to get my attention.

"Huh oh sorry about that I was thinking for a second well for what I am, I'm called a Mobian and my name is Lillian Rose, Lillian Rose the Hawk but you can call me Lillian for short." Hey if I'm going to be trapped in the body of my oc might as well go with my oc name plus I'm sure my real name wouldn't sound right for a oc especially if it's a female and yes I called her a hawk because that's what the bird characters in the sonic forces game look like to me and I dare anyone to tell me otherwise.

"Huh I never heard of any race in Equestria called that before well Lillian my name is Rainbow Dash fastest flyer in all of Equestria." The pony now named Rainbow Dash says proudly.

"[Chuckles] Well Rainbow Dash it's nice to meet you." I say putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Same here." Rainbow says shaking my hand. "And again sorry about being rude to you."

"It's fine like they always say back home water under the bridge." I say as the Rainbow maned pony chuckles at that.

"Well Lillian why don't I show you around it's the least I can do for you."

"I'd appreciate that Rainbow I might even find someone here who might be able to help me." And with that me and rainbow both headed to town with her showing me around the town that was called Ponyville of course there were some ponies giving me strange looks such as fear, curiosity and suspicion.

________________________________________________

[1 Hour later]

"And here we have the town hall were the mayor works at." Rainbow says as we came up to a tall building that was the town hall.

"Wow the town hall is sure tall but anyways thanks for showing me around town Dash." I say with a smile on my face.

"Sure thing Lillian anytime." Just then, we both heard someone gasping behind us when Rainbow and I turned to see whom it was we both saw it was a pink pony with a carton candy mane and tail.

"[Gasp] Oh my gosh someone new in town Dashie why didn't you come and introduce me to your new friend." The pink pony asks dash before gasping again. "Since they're new in town that must mean that they don't have any friends yet [gasp] gotta go bye." And with that, the pink pony ran off leaving a puff of pink smoke.

I just stood their confused as I turned to Dash for some answers. "Um Dash who was that and why do I get the feeling that I might be seeing her again."

"Oh that, that was Pinkie Pie, she throws parties for anyone new that comes to town so chances are you'll probably meet her again at the party she's probably going to throw for you."

"Huh I see wait where will this be at?"

"Probably at sugarcube corner you know that building I showed you that almost look like a gingerbread house."

"Oh yeah I think remember it but what time do you think the party will be?"

"Eh I'll probably come get you when it's time but anyways gotta go I was actually practicing some new stunts before well you know." Rainbow says rubbing the back of her head.

"Yeah I know and alright dash see you later than." In addition, with that rainbow flew off leaving me by myself. "Hmm what should I do?" Just than a note appears in front of me as I grabbed it and read what it says.

"How about try looking for help since you were focus on that earlier hehe not like it would work anyways."

Facepalms as I groaned as I read the note. "And what does that mean life I swear if you done something I will literally use the phantom ruby to make you a body and then strangle said body." Just than another note appears.

"Ha I'd like to see you actually try to make a body for me but you can't put me in it even if you could you'll become soulless lifeless shell because without me you'll literally cease to exist."

"Damn it your right but still if you did do something to screw with me I will and I mean I will find a way to get you back one way or another." Another note appears in front of me.

"Like I said I'd like to see you try also as for that comment from the forest when you said you should call me something other than your life I was thinking you should call me Jeff."

"Really Jeff?" I asked raising an eyebrow as another note appears.

"Yes Jeff and also you should probably stop talking to me because you’re getting some strange looks from everyone."

After reading that I looked around to see many of the ponies giving me strange and confused looks as I just chuckled and ran off in a different direction not realizing how fast I was running as I did so.

________________________________________________

[12 min later]

After running for a few minutes or so, I started to slow down my running walking at a normal pace. "Man that was really awkward now this whole town might think I'm crazy for what they might think is me talking to myself." A note appears in front of me.

"In a way you kind of are since I'm literally your life and you talking to me as basically talking to yourself."

I just groaned at this. "Not helping JEFF and by the way I still find it weird calling you that." I say as in kept walking not noticing where I was going as I accidentally bummed into someone falling on my ass while the contents of my bag fell out. "Owe that hurt."

"Oh I'm terribly sorry about that darling I didn't see you there." Says the voice of a pony.

"No, No it's quite alright I wasn't looking at where I was going if anything I should be sorry." I say getting up from the ground dusting myself off.

As I dusted myself off the pony who bumped into me gasped a bit. "Oh dear and it seems like your clothes are all ruined."

"My clothes what do you mean my clothes are just fin-." I cut myself remember the spare set of clothes I had in my bag as I turned around to see that my clothes were scattered everywhere ruined and by the looks of it they were walked over by ponies who didn't notice them or covered in mud which I swore wasn't there before. "Oh come on those were the only set of spare clothing I had."

"Oh dear I'm terribly sorry about your clothes here let me help." The pony says as I see all my clothes suddenly being lifted into the air before noticing the phantom ruby on the floor and not wanting to lose it, I picked it up and places it back in my bag before getting up turning to the pony to thank them.

When I turned to see the pony, I saw that she was a white pony with a purple curled up mane and tail and she seemed to have a horn that had a light blue glow to them. "Thank you for the help um miss?"

"Oh please call me Rarity." The horned pony now known as Rarity says.

"Well it's nice to meet you Rarity my name is Lillian Rose but you can call me Lillian for short." I say holding a hand out for her to shake while I hold my ruined dirty clothes on the other.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lillian and I must say you seem to have perfect manners when greeting somepony." Rarity says smiling as she shakes my hand with her hoof.

"Thank you but now I need to find somewhere to get these clothes all cleaned up the dress I'm wearing is the only clean one I have now." I say as I hung my head disappointed.

"How about you come over to my place darling and I can help get them cleaned up."

"You sure? I appreciate the offer but I don't have anything to pay you back with."

"Of course I'm sure it's the least I can do for bumping into you and having all your clothes scatter everywhere getting all ruined." Rarity says smiling. "And as for paying me back you don't need to pay me back at all now follow me darling." She says as she heads off to her home as I followed behind her.

________________________________________________

[2 hours later]

After about two hours, we arrived at a building that looks almost like a carousel as both Rarity and I enter the building. "So this is your home huh I got to say it looks really nice." I say as I looked around her home as I noticed pony shaped mannequins here and there around her home.

"Why thank you I do make sure to keep the place nice and clean because this isn't just my home it's also where I work."

"Really your home is also a shop hmm and I'm guessing by the looks of these mannequins I'll probably have to say you’re some kind of clothes maker?" I ask as she turns around and nods.

"Mhm but now if you will darling would you mind handing me your clothes so I can go wash them for your?"

"Oh right there you go and again thank you I appreciate you doing this for me." I say handing her my clothes as he horn glowed as my clothes levitates over to hear.

"Any time Lillian." Rarity says as she walks off somewhere to wash my clothes.

"Hey Rarity mind if I ask you something." I say calling out to her.

"Why of course what would you like to ask Lillian?" Rarity calls out from another room.

"Well I was curious how were you able to levitate my clothes like you did earlier?"

"Why with magic of course why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason was just curious is all?" I say while I thought about what she said. "Is she serious magic really magic isn't real but then again I'm in a world filled with talking ponies with horns and wings who I'm guessing are known as Pegasus and unicorns?" I thought to myself.

Minutes later Rarity came back with my clothes all cleaned up as she hands them over to me. "There you go darling your clothes are all nice and clean."

"Again thank you so much Rarity I appreciate that you offered to clean my clothes for me."

"Any time Lillian but I hope you don't mind but I decided to hold onto one of your dresses so I can use it to help make more for you if that's okay?"

"Of course I don't mind at all." I say with a smile. "Well I'll be off then." Puts my clothes in my bag before heading to the door.

"Bye Lillian hope to see you again soon." Rarity says as I left her home.

________________________________________________

After I left Rarity's home I decided to look around to see if I could find someone if they could help me find a way back home, but with no such luck what so ever. "[Sigh] I talked to every single pony in this town and not a single one can help me." I say as I took a seat on a park bench since I came to the park after asking for help.

A note appears before me. "And why do you want to go back to your old world so badly?"

"Why well because one I had a good job, two I had good friends who I like to hang around with and three because of my family." I say after reading the note. "Both of my family and friends will start to get worried why I haven't called or come visit them for a while and if I don't go back to work after a few days my boss will start thinking I decided to not come to work at all anymore which will lead me to getting fired that's why."

Another note appears. "So it's not like you'll have these forever because in the end friends and family leave you in one or another and as for your job it’s not like you get paid that much anyways."

"Hey I might not get paid that much but it was still a good job that still gives me enough to pay my bills and get what I need." I say not noticing that someone was walking up to me.

"Um excuse me are you um okay if you don't mind me asking that as." Says a shy voice.

When I looked up to see who it was I saw it was a butter yellow Pegasus pony with a pink mane and tail. "Huh oh yeah I'm okay was just talking to myself is all." I say chuckling a bit rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh um okay it was just that you almost sounded like you were actually talking to somepony." Says the butter yellow Pegasus.

In a way, I kinda was but if I said I was talking to my life that became its own entity she will think I'm crazy. "Yeah sorry about that usually when I do end up talking to myself it sounds like I'm talking to someone by the way my name is Lillian Rose but you can call me Lillian for short." I say with smile on my face. "What's your name?"

"Oh um it's nice to meet you Lillian my name is Fluttershy." The pony now known as Fluttershy says shyly.

"Fluttershy huh hmm I think that's name suits you." I say noticing how shy she is acting. "So Fluttershy is there something you needed because I'm sure me talking to myself couldn't really be the reason you came to talk to me."

"Oh um it was just a heard from my friend Pinkie Pie that a bird like creature came into town with Rainbow Dash and um I was kind of curious because I never heard or seen anything like you."

"And so you thought you could come find me and ask me about what I am and where I came from." I say as Fluttershy nods shyly.

"If you don't mind of course."

"[Chuckles] I don't mind at all Fluttershy."

________________________________________________

After a bit of talking with Fluttershy with her asking me about what kind of creature I was, where I came from and if there more like me where I was from as I answered all of her questions. "Hey there you are Lillian I was looking all over for you." Says a familiar tomboyish voice as Fluttershy and I turned our heads to see Rainbow Dash flying up to us. "Oh hey Fluttershy what are you doing here?"

"Oh hello Rainbow I was actually here talking with Lillian after I heard from Pinkie how she came into town with you."

"Oh okay well I came here to get Lillian for the party." Rainbow Says.

"Oh my, is it that time already." Fluttershy says surprised as Rainbow Dash nods. "Oh um okay well see you at the party than Lillian." Fluttershy says as she gets up from the bench we were sitting on as she heads off somewhere leaving Rainbow Dash and me alone.

"We should be getting going as well Lillian come on." Rainbow says heading towards the same direction Fluttershy went with me following her.

After a bit of running we eventually make it to Sugarcube corner as Rainbow dash was the first to enter the building with me coming in last. As I entered the building, I saw that it was dark inside. "Hey Rainbow why is it so dark in here I can't see anything." As soon as I said that, the lights suddenly turn on as many ponies jumped out from their hiding places all yelling.

"SURPRISE."

"GAH." I yelp in surprise as I see many ponies within sugarcube corner as a pink pony who I remember Rainbow and Fluttershy calling Pinkie Pie walking up to me.

"Hi I’m Pinkie Pie, but I'm sure you already knew that because of Dashie and Fluttershy but anyways I threw this party just for you!” Pinkie says with huge smile on her face.

"Well Pinkie it's nice to properly meet you and thanks for throwing me this party." I say returning her smile with my own. "By the way I never really introduce myself yet to you before you ran off to throw this party."

"Oh you don't have to worry about telling me your name Lillian, Dashie already told me."

"Oh she did?"

"Uh huh now why don't we stop with all this talking and get to enjoying this party." Pinkie says before running off somewhere, most likely to have fun.

A note appears as it says. "I like her, she seems fun."

"For once I'll agree with you on that Jeff." I say as the note disappears as I still won't get used to calling my own life by the name Jeff.

________________________________________________

After playing some of the party games and talking to some of ponies at the party, I headed to the punch bowl and poured myself some punch before taking a seat at a table to relax a bit. As I was relaxing at the table, I didn't notice that someone was walking up to me.

"Why howdy there you must be that Lillian ah' heard so much from my friends?" Says a pony with what sounds like a southern accent.

When I looked up to who it was I saw it was an orange pony with a blond mane and tail that were both apparently tied up in ponytail as she also wore a cowboy hat. "Yeah that's me but who are you and who are your friends if I might ask."

"Oh where are my manners my name is Applejack an' as for my friends you already meet them Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy an' Rarity I heard about you from them but mostly from Pinkie Pie since she said she was throwing you this party an' all."

"It's nice to meet you Applejack also I didn't know you were friends with them, the five of you must be really close friends huh?"

"Eyup sure are sugar cube."

Before I could say anything else I was interrupted by a familiar rainbow maned Pegasus. "Hey Lillian there you are how are you enjoying the party so far oh hey I see you finally met Applejack." Rainbow says as Rarity, Pinkie and Fluttershy came up right behind her.

"Oh hey guys yeah I'm enjoying the party good so far and yeah I was just sitting here relaxing for a bit when Applejack came up to talk to me."

"Mhm that's right." Applejack says with a smile and a nod.

"Well we're happy to hear that you’re enjoying the party darling." Rarity says walking up to me levitating a box to me. "By the way darling I made you some more clothes based off the one you let me borrow and speaking of which it and the clothes I made for you are in that box." She says as I take the box.

"Why thank you Rarity I appreciate it a lot." I say with a smile.

"Of course anything for a friend." She says returning my smile as me, Applejack and the rest of the girls that I meet today all hanged out and talked.

________________________________________________

After the party, every single pony that came to the party left sugarcube corner and went home as it was getting dark until the only ones left was me, Rarity, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbow and Applejack.

"Well girls ah' better be off got work to do tomorrow at the farm."

"Same here darlings I got work to do back at my Boutique tomorrow."

"Yeah same I got weather duty tomorrow."

"Oh um I have to take care of all the animals back at my cottage tomorrow so I'll be going too."

"Same here I got to help the cakes run the shop tomorrow what about you Lillian do you have anything to do tomorrow?" Pinkie asked as everyone turned to look at me.

"Well to be honest I really got nothing to do tomorrow heck I don't even have a place to stay tonight."

"WHAT?" Was all I heard from the girls before Pinkie pulled me close to her as she says.

"You don't have anywhere to stay why didn't you say so? I'm sure one of us will allow you to stay at our place till you find a place to live."

"You sure I don't really want to impose?"

"Of course I'm sure silly." Pinkie says with a smile.

"Well she can't really stay at my place not unless she could walk on clouds which I doubt she could." Rainbow says.

"Well um I don't really have any rooms she can stay in at my cottage so I don't think she can't stay with me." Fluttershy says shyly

"Well the only spare room I have is my sister’s room for when she comes over to stay at my place when my parents go out so she can't really stay at my place I'm terribly sorry Lillian."

"No I completely understand Rarity you don't have to apologize you too Rainbow and Fluttershy." I say giving them reassuring and understanding smiles.

"[Gasps] so that only leaves me and Applejack." Pinkie says gasping.

"Well ah' don't really have any spare rooms you can sleep in not unless you count the attic but other than that I got no spare rooms at my place sorry sugar cube."

"It's alright Applejack but I guess that only leaves you Pinkie." I say turning to said pink pony.

"Well lucky for you we have a spare room you can use Lillian." Pinkie says happily bouncing up and down.

"Well that settles that see you guys." Rainbow says as she leaves the building.

"Ah' should be leaving to you take care now Lillian hope to see ya again." Applejack says waving goodbye as she heads home.

"Bye darling and please do come by the boutique anytime if you need any new clothes Lillian."

"Will do Rarity." I say waving goodbye to Rarity as she leaves.

"I hope to see you again Lillian it was nice talking to you."

"You too Fluttershy it was nice talking to you too." I say as Fluttershy leaves leaving only Pinkie and I in sugarcube corner.

"Well come on Lillian let me show you the room you'll be staying in." Pinkie says as she heads upstairs.

"Well if I can't find a way home I might as well get used to staying here and starting a new life for myself here." I say, as a note appears saying.

"Couldn't have said it better myself."

I facepalm myself sighing as I followed pinkie upstairs.

End

PreviousChapters Next