• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters Next
Return of Sunset but of the wrong one/ Bird in the hoof

*Lillian’s POV*


Danyelle was flying through the sky while singing, unaware that a second and a third voice were singing as well.

Danyelle thinks “What was that? Those didn’t sound like Nazuna or Pinkie though... Come to think of it, I have never heard Lillian sing once. Wait... That can’t be Sunset, she doesn’t appear until after Twilight becomes an alicorn... Unless...

The Mobian unicorn hid somewhere after being spotted by the blue nekomata-gryphon hybrid.

I was in the field of flowers I first saw when I arrived as I singing one of my favorite songs from back home.

Danyelle flew over to me. “Hi Lillian.”

"Ahh Dany, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised to see Dany after I was done singing.

Danyelle spoke "I heard a unicorn singing.... But between you and me, she shouldn't be here until after Twilight becomes an alicorn though... she reminded me of someone..."

"Oh um who?" I ask after breathing a sigh of relief after hearing that Dany didn't hear me sing but someone else.

Danyelle spoke “Sunset Shimmer."

"Sunset who now?" I ask.

Danyelle spoke "Don't be a dumb bird Lills, I know who I saw but it's not the same one that will be coming back later on."

"Dany I'm not dumb I don't know who you’re talking about anyways isn't Celestia supposed to be here soon?" I ask.

Danyelle spoke "Shoot! She is! But it's best we don't tell her about the Mobian unicorn."

"Um sure even though I still don't know who you’re talking about." I say before using the phantom ruby to teleport me to sugar cube corner.

Danyelle flew after me since she could not use chaos control anymore due to being pregnant.

After dying her fur pink and the mane and tail brown along with messing up the manestyle to avoid being mistaken for somepony else, the Mobian unicorn teleported to Sugarcube Corner.

After teleporting to sugar cube corner, I surprised Twilight when she saw me pop out of nowhere

The Mobian unicorn pops up afterwards.

Danyelle spoke "Faust dang it Lillian..."

"Oh sorry Dany should've brought you with me." I say.

Danyelle spoke "Teleporting while pregnant is a bad idea... I rather not risk a miscarriage"

"Amethyst" spoke "She's got a point there."

"I see and who are you?" I asked seeing the new Mobian.

"Amethyst" spoke "I'd rather not give away my actual name so just call me Amethyst Rose."

"Okay Amethyst when did you arrive?" I ask.

"Amethyst" spoke "A few hours ago but I'm kinda on the run from a bad platypus Mobian..."

Danyelle asks "Let me guess, Starline?"

"Amethyst" spoke "Yeah, he's the reason why I look like this now..."

Before I can say anything, trumpets were played as we all turned to see that Celestia had finally arrived.

"Amethyst" goes quiet since her voice might be an issue.

After Celestia arrived, we all started having a good time eating and dancing until Fluttershy arrived late.

Dawn was chatting with one of the guests.

Danyelle spoke "Hello again Princess Celestia."

Holo also arrived late since she had to switch to pony form to blend in.

Before they can enter, the guards blocked them from entering until Twilight told them that they're with her.

Nazuna soon showed up with Michiru on her head.

Nazuna spoke "Sorry we're late Twilight, Michiru smacked her leg on a table earlier."

"It's alright what matters is that the both of you made it." She says as the guards lets them in. While I was enjoying the party, I was also helping the cakes cater to the princess. "Lillian the princess needs a refill." Mr. Cake told me as I saluted to him. "Got it sir." I say before pouring her a new cup of tea.

Celestia decided to tease the two by pretending to sip from the still full cup.

Celestia spoke "Gotcha.”

Danyelle snickers a bit.

Holo chuckles "I never thought you'd be such a prankster Tia."

Celestia spoke "It's enough a certain blue fuzzball pranked me one time so I had to step up my game."

"Let me guess, Sonic?" I interrupted after cleaning up the tea that spilled out of Celestia’s cup.

Danyelle spoke "She meant me since I trolled her back during the ticket problem and hi Brandy."

Brandy spoke “Hi Dany.”

"Oh should've guessed." I say before turning to Brandy, greeting her. "Hey Brandy you enjoying the party."

Brandy spoke “Yes Lillian.”

“Amethyst” had masked the tone of her voice while talking with Applejack.

Noticing Nazuna, Celestia asks “Is that a siren?”

"That's good to hear Brandy." As the party kept going well it all stopped when one of Celestia’s guards saw that her pet was gone.


*At Fluttershy’s cottage,*

*Yuki’s POV*


Philomena looks around.

I spoke "You poor thing..."

"When I saw her like this I just couldn't help but take her she needs our help." Fluttershy says worried for them bird.

Philomena chirps.

I spoke "Still, you didn't ask."

"Think you can help Yuki?" Fluttershy asks turning to me.

Philomena looks at both of them.

After calling in my pet crow, I spoke "Toto can help us out."

Toto chirps at Philomena.

Philomena chirps back.

Fluttershy smiles as she goes get some medicine for Philomena.

Toto chirps.

Philomena chirps trying to explain.

Toto chirps as if to say, "You can trust yellow pony, she trying to help you feel better."

Philomena chirps “I'm a Phoenix, I die then come back from my ashes.”

Toto squawks "Phoenix huh? They not know. Let's prank them!"

As the two spoke, Fluttershy came back with a pill. "Here you go Philomena, take this and you'll feel much better." She says with a smile.

"You ready my mind." Philomena chirps back.

Toto grabs the pill out of Fluttershy's hoof before flying off with it in his beak.

"Oh dear, Toto please bring that back, Philomena needs that to get better." Fluttershy says as she tries to get the pill back from Toto.

Toto had swallowed the pill as Fluttershy chased him about, thus giving Philomena the chance to make a run for it.

I spoke "You naughty crow!"

Toto laughs.

"Oh, I guess we'll have to try something else to get Philomena to feel better Yuki." Fluttershy says.

I ask "Why not try liquid medicine?"

Philomena chirps.

Toto was flapping his wings.

I spoke "I smell Twilight coming."

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door.

I spoke "Watch this. Toto, door."

Toto flew over to the door and pulled it open to let Twilight in before flying back to land on my shoulder.


*Back in Ponyville*

*Lillian’s POV*


The others and I were helping Celestia’s guards look for her missing pet. "Where could Celestia’s pet have gone?"

From in the sky, Nazuna spoke "I don’t see Twilight though!"

Michiru spoke "Me neither!"

"She went to get Fluttershy to see if she can help." I say.

What the others and I didn't know, Fluttershy had Philomena the whole time.

Katie spoke "I'm hungry...."

Brandy spoke “I don't see Twilight at all.”

Danyelle spoke "Me neither."

"Did you two not hear me tell Nazuna and Michiru where Twilight is?" I ask with an annoyed tone.

Brandy spoke “Lillian, I saw Fluttershy near Celestia’s pet.”

Danyelle flew up into the sky before her eyes shimmer.

Danyelle spoke "I just saw Twilight go into Fluttershy's cottage!"

"Well why don't you see if Fluttershy knows anything since she was near Celestia’s pet while me and the others look around." I say.

Brandy spoke “Ok Lillian.”

Danyelle spoke "Let's go Brandy."

Brandy spoke “Ok Danyelle.”

So Brandy and Danyelle head to Fluttershy's place, unaware that Philomena had ran off thus causing Yuki, Fluttershy and Twilight to chase the bird.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csrXfz-pt6c


Brandy spoke “Danyelle, I don't think they are here.”

Danyelle spoke "You're not gonna believe this but Philomena's giving the trio a hard time!"

Brandy spoke “oh no.”

Danyelle chuckles "Guess somepony doesn't know that Philomena is a phoenix. But I’m not gonna tell Fluttershy that."

Brandy spoke “Yeah.”

One guard spoke "The Princess's pet bird!"

Brandy spoke “Danyelle we better help Fluttershy.”

Danyelle spoke "It's too late, Philo's already a pile of ash..."

Celestia spoke "Oh, stop fooling around, Philomena. You're scaring everypony and every Mobian."

The pile of ash rises up into the sky before reforming as a fully healthy Philomena.

Danyelle spoke "Or not."

Brandy spoke “Phoenixes rise from their ashes.”

Danyelle chuckles "Kind of like Maria although she had a species switch..."

Maria had sneezed since Danyelle was talking about her.

Brandy spoke “Yes Danyelle.”

Danyelle whispers in Brandy's ear.

Danyelle whispers "Fifty bits says Luna will freak out at Shirou."

Brandy whispers “You’re on.”

Danyelle spoke "Only problem is, I can't go back to Mobius in my condition. I'm pregnant and I'd lose this form if I went back."

Brandy spoke “True.”

Danyelle spoke "But... You can! You were born a Mobian though. You can travel between Equis and Mobius at any time with a warp ring."

After the situation with Philomena was cleared up, the others and I were laughing in delight.


End

PreviousChapters Next