• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters Next
The season of apple bucking

(Applejack P.O.V)

"Boy howdy! I got my work cut out for me!" I say looking out at the whole orchard. "That's there is the biggest bumper crop of apples in ever laid eyes on.

"Eyup!" Big Mac says agreeing with me. "Too big for you to handle on your own." He added.

"Come on big brother you need to rest up and get yourself better, I haven't met an apple orchard yet that I can't handle." I say accidentally jabbing Big Mac's injury. "Oops. Sorry."

"I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end."

"Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of." Big Mac says.

"Are you sayin' my mouth is makin' promises my legs can't keep?" I asked upset at what Big Mac was saying.

"Eeyup."

"Why, of all the-- this is your sister Applejack, remember?! The loyalest of friends and the most dependable of ponies!" I say getting up in Big Mac face.

"But still only one pony. And one pony plus hundreds of apple trees just doesn't add up to --."

"Don't you used your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue." I say cutting Big Mac off. "I said I could handle this harvest, and I'm gonna prove it to you! I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this Applebuck season all by myself!" I say as I turned towards the apple trees before gulping.

After the ticket fiasco, things had calmed back down in Ponyville. Me, Danyelle, Twilight and Nyx were out having lunch. Danyelle was eating an egg salad sandwich, Nyx had a celery soup, Twilight was eating a daffodil sandwich while I was drinking a milkshake.

While we ate, a bright light suddenly appeared above Ponyville. “Huh what the what’s going on!?” I say as the light got brighter.

Glancing up, we saw that the light soon disappears but notice two figures falling from the sky and when Danyelle looked closely to the figures falling she gasped before saying. “Oh my stars! That’s Sonic and Tails!”

Nyx squeaks. “Should we save them?”

“Wait that's them?" I say before looking up to see that they were unconscious. "crap they look unconscious!” I say before using the phantom ruby power to make me fly as I flew up and caught Sonic while Tails was still falling unconscious.

Using her wings, Danyelle flew into the sky to catch the two-tailed fox before landing on a pile of hay.

I land down safely holding Sonic as Twilight came up to us. “Who are they, do you two know them?” She asks.

Danyelle spoke. “Yeah, they’re… uh, my best friends." She says before pointing to Sonic. "That's Sonic and that's Tails." Danyelle says pointing to Tails.

“That's odd I don't remember Sonic and Tails knowing anyone named Danyelle?"

Danyelle spoke. “Honestly, I’m from a different realm… One where Sonic and Tails are my adopted brothers. Plus Sonic is married to Blaze. I couldn’t tell you two the real truth since the realm we came from is in a state of war… I can’t risk this world falling into the hands of a bad person…”

“Let me guess Eggman?” I asked.

Danyelle spoke. “Yeah but I call him Baldy McNosehair.” she says as I chuckled at that.

We soon heard Tails waking up. “[groans] what happened?” he says before noticing Danyelle. "Danyelle, is it really you?"

Danyelle spoke. “yeah it's me Tails.” she says as Sonic soon started to wake up.

"Oh I see you’re finally awake?” I say before placing Sonic down, but than all of a sudden the ground started to shake. “Wow is this an earthquake or what?” Just as I say that, I hear Rainbow yell out.

“Stampede!”

We all looked over the horizon to see a cloud of dust and when it cleared we saw that it was a stampede of cows, but as everyone was panicking we saw Applejack trying to lead the stampede away from town.

Seeing this, Danyelle zips off to aid Applejack to redirect the herd of cows while I was getting everyone out of harms way if the stampede gets into town.

Nyx stayed close to Twilight since Danyelle was running alongside a cow in a feral movement but she held back her carnivorous nature to corral the cows.

Once the cows were calmed, they told Applejack and Danyelle what happened and that they were terribly sorry.

Danyelle spoke. “It’s okay ladies, most folks are scared of snakes.”

Applejack smiles and nods in agreement. “Eyup, but try to steer clear of Ponyville.”

“We certainly will Danyelle and Applejack.” One of the cows says before leaving.

Danyelle stood back up.

Danyelle spoke “By stars, I didn’t know I could run like a normal cat! But it felt amazing!”

Before applejack could respond the townsponies where cheering for Applejack as she smiles before heading back to her farm.

Danyelle gently smiles so that she didn’t show her teeth to the ponies.

"Applejack was just -- just --." The mayor say before being interrupted by Pinkie.

"Appletastic!" Pinkie says.

"Exactly!" Mayor Mare says with a smile. "We must do something to thank Applejack for saving the towns."

"I know!" Pinkie says as an idea came to her before running off somewhere.

Danyelle walked up to the Mayor and spoke. “Mayor Mare, I’m glad that the town was safely adverted but I think Applejack’s overworking herself.”

“What do you mean?” I asked walking up to Danyelle and the Mayor. “She looked fine to me.”

Danyelle spoke “I know exhaustion when I see it. One of my chakat friends overworked hirself one time so I had to tell hir to take a break from work.”

________________________________________________

Later that week, Pinkie threw a party for Applejack as part of a way to thank her while the rest of the town also agreed to giving her the prized Ponyville pony of Ponyville award to Applejack for saving the town, but when she arrived we all saw how tired she was before accepting and taking the reward.

While me and Danyelle were catching Sonic and Tails up on how things work in Equestria many strange things have been happening around town Rainbow crashing into Twilight balcony and ponies getting food poison from eating baked bads.

At Fluttershy's cottage, Applejack was trying to help Fluttershy gather up all the baby bunnies not knowing a centaur shaped feline was hiding near Fluttershy’s cottage.

The centaur shaped feline accidentally steps on a twig, scaring the baby rabbits right when Applejack tried rounding up the baby bunnies.

The centaur like feline cursed in a Chakonan language before running off through a warp ring to avoid being found.

Feeling the ground rumble Rainbow flew up to see what was causing the rumble before shouting. "Stampede!"

"Again really!" I say before looking towards where the stampede was coming from only to see a bunch of baby bunnies running into town while the towns ponies ran into their homes except Daisy as she faints in the middle of the road. "Okay that's it I'm talking to Applejack." I say before heading to her farm.

"I'm coming with you too." Danyelle says following behind me.

When we get to the farm we saw Twilight already talking to Applejack. "All right Applejack, your apple bucking hasn't just caused you problems, it's over propelled Pegasus, practically poisoned plenty of ponies, and terrorized bushels of brand-new bouncing baby bunnies." She says stating every problem that has been happening. "I don't care what you say your need help."

Applejack grunts bucking an apple trees before telling Twilight. "Ha, no, I don't." She says proudly. "Look I did it I harvested the entire sweet apple acres with our your help how do you like them apples." She says showing the trees she bucked. "

Me and Danyelle looked to the other side of sweet apple acres to see more trees with apples in them. "Actually Applejack, you're not quite done yet." I say as we walked up to Twilight and Applejack.

"Yeah you have another set of trees right over there." Danyelle says pointing to the trees we saw shocking Applejack before she whimpers and mumbled indistinctly before she collapses.

We walked up to Applejack to see if she was okay before seeing her open her eyes. "Applejack?" Says Twilight. "Applejack?"

"Huh?"

"Oh thank god you're okay you just collapsed out of nowhere." I say as we looked down at Applejack who was lying on the floor.

"Yeah and we respect the Apple family ways but you need to know when to stop and ask for help." Responded Danyelle.

"Okay you three." Applejack says with a sigh of defeat admitting she needs help, so after we grabbed the others we all started helping pick all the apples out the trees.

Tails was using his tails to fly about while picking apples. Danyelle and Sonic used their speed to carry the baskets to and from the barn. Nyx was helping out as well since she was learning from Twilight. After helping Applejack out, Twilight wrote a letter to the princess about what she learned.

"How about y'all take a little break?" Applejack says bringing in a cart of apple juice. "I got some fine apple juice waitin' for you."

We all stopped what we were doing and went to grab something to drink while Applejack thanked use for helping her and how sorry for how stubborn she was, we all smiled at what Applejack says before drinking our juices until Spike came up to use with the baked bads Pinkie threw away finding it gross that he was eating them.

End

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter me and my Co author worked on it together if you like it leave a like and comment of not than put a dislike no hate comments

PreviousChapters Next