• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters Next
The Return Of A Nightmare

Unknown location in the Everfree Forest

Scarlet Shine’s POV

As me and my mother Black Widow watched the figure before us working on his latest machine I walked up to him and ask. "So Dr. is the machine almost done?"

"Of course but please refer to me as Eggman." He replied back before finishing his machine. "There we go the machine is ready."

"Yes with it we will bring back the true ruler of this nation!” my mother says before laughing “Celestia was a fool to exile Nebula Shine all those years ago!”

“Why of course my dear partners in crime. Not only will this Nightmare Moon help with the defeat of the ruler of this world, but she will also help me get the phantom ruby from that pest from the rebellion.” Eggman laughs.

“We will pound those pathetic Mobians into the ground! Even if they have that damn phantom ruby and a Chaos emerald!”

“I wouldn't underestimate the power of the phantom ruby, its power is unimaginable and the chaos emerald by itself, but with all seven that will be a problem which is a good thing I found one and with it, I'll use its power to bring back Nightmare Moon.” Eggman spoke.

"We better make sure this one is immune to the Elements of Harmony too. Plus that mare-bitch is also a big threat too." Replied my mother.

“Don't worry, with this chaos emerald and the knowledge left behind by my grandfather of him making the ultimate lifeform this Nightmare Moon will be.” Eggman spoke.

I scoff. "But a half demon is just as dangerous as a Black Arm."

"Oh don't worry once I bring back Nightmare Moon, she will be able to handle that bothersome pony and anyone that'll get in our way [laughs evilly]." Eggman says as laughs evilly.

My mother and I laugh evilly as well.

“Orbot, bring me the Chaos Emerald!” Eggman shouts.

I spoke. “Here Boss, I got it.” I pass the Chaos Emerald to him.

“Hey I was about to grab that.” Orbot replied angrily.

I gave the robot the stink eye.

“Enough you two, I need complete focus if I am to successfully bring back Nightmare Moon.” Eggman says before placing the chaos emerald into the machine he had the Nightmare Moon shard in before turning it on.

“Those pathetic cowards won’t know what hit them!”

The energy from them chaos emerald was transferring into the shards mixing with the magic within them as they start forming a dark pitch-black orb.

"Those pathetic cowards won’t stand a chance against us! [Laughs]” My mother says as she starts laughing.

Cubot whispers to Orbot. “That pony laughs too much, it’s kind of annoying.”

“You said it.” Orbot replied in agreement.

I snarl. “Do I need to destroy you two?”

“N-No not at all, we’ll shut up.” Orbot replied nervously.

The orb was getting bigger and bigger until a warning alarm starts going off on the machine.

I spoke. “Oh buck!”

“No! The machine, it’s malfunctioning!” Eggman shouts as he tries fixing the machine.

My mother shouts. “TAKE COVER!!!”

I grab Cubot and hid behind a random machine, shielding myself with a magic barrier while Eggman takes cover as the machine explodes.

Widow coughs. “Th-this is why we shouldn’t screw around with dark magic…”

The now wounded mare was picking pieces of metal from her right eye with her magic since the stuff had damaged it, resulting in dead optic nerves thus rendering her half blind.

As the smoke cleared, a figure can be seen.

"Where am I what is this place!?" Demanded a young voice and when the smoke cleared, it revealed a young midnight black alicorn filly.

I scoff. “Just bucking great! What the hell are we going to do with a filly of all things? We can’t bring about night time eternal with a pathetic foal!”

"Who are calling a pathetic foal you wretch!" The filly says blasting a powerful beam of magic at the mare. "I am Nightmare Moon I am no pathetic foal."

I dodge the blast though before saying. "Go look in the mirror then, you little blank flank."

Orbot brings her a mirror showing her. "What?! What happened to me what have you fools done to me!?"

"We gave you a body separate of that weakling Luna."

I spoke. "Although we didn't account for the fact the machine exploding thus causing my mother to lose her right eye."

"Very well but tell me where am I?" Demanded the filly Nightmare Moon.

"Why you’re in my lab my dear Nightmare." Eggman says revealing himself to the young filly.

"Who and what are you?"

"Oh how rude of me allow me to introduce myself, my name is Doctor Ivo Robotnik also known as Eggman."

Widow spoke. "I'm Black Widow, the brat is my daughter, Scarlet Shadow."

"Very well as you fools already know, I am Nightmare Moon, rightful ruler of Equestria." The filly spoke.

Widow spoke. "My ancestor, Nebula Shine, believed that you were meant to rule over Equestria long ago but she is dead now."

"Is that so?" the filly asks.

I spoke. "She was a devout follow of the night since she was a batpony."

"I see it's good to hear after my banishment to the moon for 1000 years there were those who worshipped me, but tell me for what reason have you brought me back?" the filly asks.

"Why to help us take over his world of course." Answered Eggman.

"Help you why in the world would I help a creature like you and even if I did help you what's in it for me?" the filly asks.

I spoke. "You can get back at that hawk bitch that helped those six annoying mares."

The filly Nightmare Moon gave an evil toothy grin when I mentioned the hawk. "I see if this plan of yours to take over all of Equestria involves that retched poultry being in it than I'll gladly help I'll make that bird pay for defying me the day we meet." She says before laughing evilly.

________________________________________________

Back in Ponyville

Lillian was having a picnic out in the fields with her friends until she got a shiver down her spine before sneezing.

"You okay Lillian?" Asked Twilight.

"Yeah I'm okay just got this strange feeling that someone was talking about me."

"I'm sure it's nothing." Pinkie says before stuffing her face in a pie as everyone laughed at Pinkie's antics.

________________________________________________

Back at the base

I laugh "Those damned Mobians won't see it coming!" Eggman, my mother and Nightmare Moon all joined in laughing as well. "Everyone will bend before our might! LONG LIVE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE!!!"

End

Author's Note:

Hello everyone back with a new chapter and after the fourth chapter I been thinking about what eggman should do with the nightmare moon shard so thanks with the help of my editor and co author we were able to come up with an idea so hope you like this chapter

PreviousChapters Next