• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,923 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,923

PreviousChapters Next
Equestria's newest visitors

February 14th had arrived once again. To the Mobians, it was Valentine’s Day. To the ponies however, it was Hearts and Hooves day.

Danyelle asks. “Hey Lillian, do you have a special someone?”

"No why do you ask Danyelle?" I responded.

Danyelle spoke. “I see… I don’t have anyone special in my life.”

"Really not even in your world?" I asked as we continue walking through town.

Danyelle spoke. “Sadly, no there wasn’t... I wish there was a guy for me...”

Sadly, the nekomata-gryphon hybrid’s wish never came true.

“Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone for you some day." I say patting her back as I gave her a reassuring smile.

Danyelle spoke. “I just never had the time due to the war in my realm... Wait, I see a group gathering!”

"Huh?" I look to see a group of ponies gathered up ahead. "Let’s go check it out."

Danyelle heads over to the group with Lillian. Danyelle spoke. “Clear a path, Griffmata coming through!”

Lyra and a few others back up.

Danyelle spoke. “Somepony better go get Redheart, we got two unconscious here... A male nekomata and what seems to be a unicorn mare-bitch...”

________________________________________________

An hour passes before the mare-bitch had woken up in the hospital.

The silver maned mare-bitch groans. “Ugh… that’s the last time I trust anyone with a giant slingshot… Wh-where am I?”

"You’re in the hospital." I say as I was sitting as I was sitting in the chair next to her bed.

The silver maned mare-bitch asks. “How did I get here?”

"My friend and I brought you and the male here." I say.

The silver maned mare-bitch spoke “My name is Crystal Clarity.”

It was soon clear to the others that Clarity was half alicorn once the shirt was removed.

Clarity asks “Why are you staring at me like that?”

“I don't know maybe because you’re an alicorn?” I asked.

Clarity spoke. “I’m half alicorn... But I know I’m different... And I lost my real mother... And I never met my dad...”

The now distraught mare-bitch started to cry, knowing that she would never see her real mother again. Clarity soon calms down after getting a hug from Danyelle.

Clarity spoke. “Thanks, I needed that…”

Danyelle asks. “Lillian, can I talk to you out in the hallway?”

"Sure." I say before turning to Clarity. "We'll be back."

________________________________________________

In the hallway,

Danyelle spoke “She didn’t look full alicorn due to her paws... It’s because she’s half dog demon... But there’s been no cases of demons in Equestria in the last 1000 years...”

"What do you mean? There hasn't been demons in Equestria at all from the books I read." I say.

Danyelle spoke. “Until now though... But maybe we should keep the fact that the mare-bitch is half alicorn a secret until she’s more ready to reveal herself to the others.”

"Yeah I agree, I can't imagine what ponies will think when they see she's not only a half alicorn but half dog demon." I say.

Danyelle spoke. “We can hide a pair of wings but not paws or a horn...”

"Yeah that's going to be difficult." I say.

Danyelle spoke “unless Twilight has an illusion spell... But illusions won’t mask her scent...”

"Yeah but I don't think she knows an illusion spell." I say.

Danyelle spoke. “She’s the only one that’s talented enough...”

The sound of paws was heard as Clarity left the room she was in.

Clarity spoke. “I may be a blank flank but I do know a scent mask spell and an illusion spell.”

Danyelle spoke. “Well, that solves that problem. Now, about that male nekomata....”

"Oh, you are interested in him." I say giving her a sly smirk.

Danyelle’s neck fur had fluffed up up as her wings shot up on end.

Danyelle stutters “Sh-shut up!”

Clarity was on her back while laughing.

"Hehe you're so in love." I say.

Redheart decided to put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OfoTaLXrUo on a nearby cassette player shortly after Ben was out of bed, further embarrassing Danyelle. The female nekomata-gryphon hybrid was blushing like mad.

Danyelle stutters. “Y-you okay sir?”

"Yeah but where am I?" The male nekomata asks.

Clarity was laughing too much to even talk.

Danyelle stammers. “Ponyville g-general hospital... Oi Redheart! Shut that off!”

The white mare turns the radio off while giggling.

"Ponyville huh, never heard of that before. Oh right, I almost forgot my name’s Ben. What's your name?" Ben asks giving her a kind smile.

Blushing, Danyelle spoke. “M-my name is Danyelle Doucet....”

"Danyelle huh, that's sounds like a beautiful name, I like it." Ben says.

Clarity shoves Danyelle with magic causing the female to slip and fall onto Ben accidentally kissing him.

Blushing like crazy, Danyelle stammers. “Th-that was m-my first kiss...”

He blushes as well. “I-If it makes you feel better that was my first kiss too.”

Danyelle stammers “D-do you want to go on a d-date with m-me?”

“Hehe I’d think I would.” He says giving her a loving smile.

Danyelle was purring happily.

Clarity chuckles “That went well, right?”

“That it did Clarity.” I say with a smile.

After Clarity and Ben left the hospital, Danyelle was happy to show Ben around Ponyville while also getting to know each other better which he happily accepted.

I say. “I feel that those two will get along greatly.”

Clarity chuckles “Who knows? There could be a few nekomata kittens in their future.”

"[Chuckles] who knows." I say with a smile as we head into town.

End

Author's Note:

Hope you guys like this chapter this chapter was made with the help of my author and editor so if you like its leave a like and a comment of not just leave a dislike no hate comments also happy valentine's everyone

PreviousChapters Next