• Published 15th Oct 2021
  • 2,924 Views, 103 Comments

My Life as a Sonic OC Season 1 - Kitsulestia



This is a joke right? it has to be... if not, then it seems like life likes screwing with me

  • ...
65
 103
 2,924

PreviousChapters Next
Crosswind's Adventures

Danyelle was reading a book to her three daughters when Crosswind announced that shi was going back to find some folks.

Danyelle spoke “Cross, I think you should take Twily with you. She’s got combat experience.”

Crosswind spoke “Right, I’m also taking Shadow and Maria along too.”

After packing a small bag, Crosswind heads off with the three via warp ring.


*Crosswind’s POV*


I use a warp ring to head to Mobius with Twily, Maria and Shadow since I didn’t want to go alone in case Infinite attacked.

Twily spoke “This place looks awful...”

I spoke “Yeah... We should find any survivors... Be it any Mobian, chakat or dragon...”

Shadow spoke “With limited magic, we should stick together.”

I spoke “Good idea Shadow, safety in numbers.”

So the four of us look for survivors. I carry Shadow on my lower back as Twily and Maria flew beside me.


*Back in Ponyville*

*Nazuna’s POV*


I was talking to Twilight about Celestia.

I ask “Say Twilight, would Celestia banish me for what I am?”

Twilight spoke “I’m not sure, sirens haven’t been seen in a long time so she might but you have Michiru with you though... It might make her back off a bit.”

I spoke “I hope you’re right Twilight. I hope to prove that I’m not a bad siren.”

Twilight spoke “I’m more worried about Cross.”

Danyelle spoke “Shi’ll be fine Twilight, shi’s got Shadow and Maria along with Twily by hir side.”

Twilight spoke “I hope you are right Danyelle.”

Danyelle spoke “Even though my clairvoancy is currently blocked, I can sense that Celestia is coming for a casual visit. Which means, Dawn will have to be somewhere else during the visit.”

Twilight asks “Why is that?”

Twilight soon remembered what Danyelle had said about Dawn’s species.

Twilight spoke “Oh right, good call.”

Danyelle spoke “I’ll have Applejack look after Dawn for a while.”

Dawn and Silverstorm head off to go play with Applebloom.


*Back on Mobius*

*Crosswind’s POV*


I push aside a wooden beam, only to find a severely injured echidna male.

Twily sighs “Oh god... is that?”

Maria spoke “Yeah, it’s Knuckles... I can’t believe Infinite would do this...”

Shadow spoke “I’m starting to think this mess was my fault...”

Maria spoke “Calm down Shadow, it’s in the past...”

Shadow spoke “I know that Maria, I don’t think Infinite will ever let go of the hatred.”

Knuckles coughs “You guys...”

Maria heals Knuckles’ injuries.

Knuckles spoke “Thanks Maria, it’s worse than I had imagined. Infinite is on a rampage. Without Sonic and Dany here, what’s left of the resistance barely stands a chance.”

I spoke “About that, Danyelle can’t leave her current area because of her Nyx doll. Plus my younger cousin has friends now. It’d be rude to split that group up.”

Knuckles spoke “Fair enough Cross, I suppose the same applied for Lance and Rusty too.”

I spoke “Yeah, the two kids have friends now and they’re in a proper school now. It was Danyelle’s idea there.”

My fur bristled up as Twily put up a barrier around herself and the three Mobians as well as me.

Shadow spoke “Well now, if it isn’t Infinite.”

Maria spoke “Careful Shadow, he’s more savage than before...”

A rope lasso snares Infinite around the neck.

Swiftrunner yowls “Thought ya’ll need mah help!”

Maria spoke “Good timing Swiftrunner!”

Swiftrunner and a few other chakats restrain Infinite with rope.

Lightningstrike spoke “This won’t hold him long!”

Gingerheart yowls “We have to destroy that phantom ruby! It’s what corrupting him!”

Shadow shot a Chaos Spear at the phantom ruby, causing it to shatter.


*Back in Ponyville*


Danyelle spoke “I sense a great change is about to happen for my home.”

Nazuna asks “How so?”

Danyelle spoke “Infinite was defeated by Shadow and five other chakats.”

Lillian spoke “Impressive, the Shadow I knew was never able to pull off such a feat.”

Shedding a tear in relief, Danyelle spoke “Things are finally peaceful back in my world.”

Lillian asks “Ever thought of going back?”

Danyelle spoke “Lillian, you do realize that I’d lose my current form and Nyx would revert back to a normal doll. So I’m not going back.”

Blaze spoke “I’d rather not go back, my world is pretty much in ruin though.”


*Back on Mobius*


Maria sighs in relief. “It’s finally over...”

I spoke “Yeah, I’m glad it’s over.”

Swiftrunner bound Infinite’s arms behind his back.

I ask “What should we do with him?”

Twily spoke “Danyelle will decide his fate.”

I spoke “Yesterday’s enemy is today’s ally.”

Shadow spoke “I got it, we can have the mare-bitch hammer out the rudeness in him.”

Maria sears the wound on Infinite’s chest shut.

I spoke “Twily and I will drag him to Equestria.”

Swiftrunner spoke “The lot of us have a lot of work ta do, we have ta rebuild our destroyed homes.”

After taking the rope from Swiftrunner, I spoke “Fair enough, it would be easier with this troublemaker out of your way.”

Carrying a nine-month-old cub in hir arms, Quickstep spoke “Mind taking this one with you? Shi lost hir parents in the war.”

Taking the cub from Quickstep, I spoke “I understand, I’ll find a good pony to raise hir.”

Quickstep spoke “Hir name is Appleheart.”

I spoke “I see, I’ll ask Applejack if she’s willing to adopt the cub.”

Quickstep spoke “Good idea Cross.”

I burst into laughter with my friends.

Firestripe chuckles “Guess this is goodbye for now.”

I spoke “I’ll visit more often now that Mobius is at peace.”

Lune asks “Is my wife okay?”

I spoke “Yuki? Yeah, she’s doing okay.”

Lune sighs with relief. “That’s good to hear, I had to send her away via warp ring before the war started.”

I chuckle “She had twin kittens, a boy and a girl. Both of them have your eye colors.”

Lune, Twily and I head back to Equestria via warp ring with Appleheart and a tied up Infinite in tow.


*Lillian’s POV*


Crosswind walks into the library while holding a 9-month-old chakat cub named Appleheart in hir arms as well as dragging Infinite along since he was tied up.

Crosswind spoke “Sorry to bother you ladies but I have an orphaned chakat cub here in need of a parent.”

I spoke “How sad...”

Danyelle asks “But who should adopt hir?”

Applejack spoke “Ah’ll adopt the young tyke.”

Danyelle spoke “About that Applejack, chakat cubs that age need help from an older chakat...”

Crosswind spoke “Which is why I’ll help Applejack out.”

I was glaring at Infinite.

Ears flattened, Danyelle asks “Why did you bring him here?”

Crosswind spoke “Shadow defeated him with help from Swiftrunner and a few others.”

Infinite scoffs “You are a bunch of...”

Danyelle punches Infinite in the face.

Danyelle growls “The only weak one here is you right now and if you don’t want to be set on fire, I suggest you change your attitude pretty damn fast!”

Clarity spoke “I have an idea that will whip him into a better male.”

The mare-bitch took Infinite up to Canterlot to start training him.

Danyelle spoke “Well, his fate is in her paws now.”

I spoke “I hope you’re right Dany.”


End

PreviousChapters Next