• Published 21st Aug 2021
  • 5,059 Views, 78 Comments

Ponyville After School - Inked Moongleam



Every Friday, Cheerilee rewards her best student of the week with a wonderful prize: a night with the mare or stallion of their choice. [A foalcon anthology!]

Comments ( 6 )

nice to see tis updated

Yeah! It updated! Holy crap! I'm in the discription box! And my parents never thought I'd contribute to society, boy were they wrong.

Comment posted by Onyx Quill deleted Sep 10th, 2022

Scootaloo shook her head, avoiding the mare's eyes. "It's… not that… Dash, you're amazing, I want to be just like you, but… I should have picked a stallion." Tears welled up her eyes, her voice breaking. "I don't know why I picked you… I'm sorry, I just wasted your time…"

:rainbowderp:: "Hold on, I'll be right back!"
*a few moments later*
:rainbowdetermined2:: "Hey Twilight, do you remember this gender change spell you had joked about some time ago?"
:twilightsmile:: "Yes, what about it?"
:rainbowkiss:: "Had you really been joking or do you actually know such a spell?"
:twilightoops:: "..."

"When a guy cum, you feel his tip flare deep inside you, and he pushes it as far as it will go. And, when you feel that… I dunno… You just want him there, and it feels amazing. Then, his dick kinda pulses, and you get this warm, creamy feeling that spreads right around here, in your belly."

:heart::heart::heart:

There was a moment of silence, then Dash grinned. "I'm glad. So… next time, how about I invite a couple of Wonderbolt boys to join us? That'd be pretty great, right?"
Scootaloo grinned too.

:scootangel:: "I can't wait for it!"


Small notice to author: You seemingly forgot to update the description with a summary for the latest story.
Just wanted to mention it.

11273686

Small notice to author: You seemingly forgot to update the description with a summary for the latest story.
Just wanted to mention it.

Good catch, thanks!

When is next update?

Login or register to comment