• Published 18th May 2021
  • 456 Views, 16 Comments

(OH MY GOD DO NOT READ IT'S VERY BAD IF YOU COULDN'T ALREADY TELL) An Infection Has Started - PPEF1



The zombie apocalypse got the Mane 6 and Spike and Celestia and Luna try to stop this madness.

  • ...
8
 16
 456

The End of the Story Part 2

“That’s it?!” Fluttershy said in a scared manner.

“Yep.” Twilight said as she closed the book. “What did you all think about the story?”

“I like stories that end off with cliffhangers.” Spike said. “Really got my heart racing.”

“Same here.” said Rainbow Dash. “I’m not going to say that this story isn’t as good as the Daring Do stories but it definitely isn’t worse than the Daring Do stories. “That was an awesome story, Twilight.”

“Well I’m glad you all liked it. Oh, and sorry if I scared you Fluttershy.”

“Oh no I’m fine Twilight. Though I will say I’d rather it leave on a cliffhanger than something bad to happen.”

“Alright then. I think we should all get some rest. Sleepovers don’t last forever. “Good night everyone.”

“Good night.” they all replied.

As the seven friends were about to go to bed, a groaning sound was heard outside of Twilight’s house.

“What in tarnation was that?” Applejack asked.

“Well it wasn’t my tummy I’ll tell you that.” said Pinkie Pie.

“It sounded like it was coming from outside.” said Twilight

As the alicorn took a peek out the window, goosebumps started to form.

“Um... guys.” Twilight said as she was shaking. “An infection has started.”

Comments ( 10 )

It infected Spike when the Mane 6 and him went to Zecora's

The synopsis confuses me. Don't you need to be dead to be a zombie?

Oof. This fails for one big reason. 1,575 words is not the right way to do a Zombie Apocalpyse story. That word count is good for the opening chapter that sets everything up. But not for the total word count.

And that leads to the next thing that doesn't help the story. These chapters are way to short. You stuffed way too much into to too little of a space.

10820564
yeah didn't really explain it good. oops

10820574
well this is my first time writing a story. doesn't really give me the benefit of the doubt so i will just say oops

I swear that I know this content somewhere.... But it's fail for my opinion.

P/S now I know, this is from one of "The adventures time"eps

10821050
You know, this is totally plagiarism though.

Déjà vu

So it was just a story the gang read?

Login or register to comment